Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh (986 Views)

'I Dare Not Troll Tonto Dikeh': AY Tells His Followers / Chef Chi: Chioma Replies Troll Who Says She’d Have Painful Marraige With Davido / Troll Sex Doll Twitter Handle Offer Wizkid Free Doll. See His Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh by GistMore11: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has addressed the issue of cyber trolls.

The actress who disclosed this during the week said she was once a troll during her trying times. She then prayed the trolls would get out of their habit.

“DEAR TROLLS,” she wrote, “when I was depressed I trolled. When I was down and out, I trolled too. When I was POOR I looked for the wealthy to insult. When I was sad I despised the happy. When I felt sick I envied the healthy.

“When you pile all these emotions together, you will notice a downhill trend. A trend that will take and push any man to the darkest corners of life. These emotions bring us down so much that we don’t even realize we are like this.

“We become so used to hating and being envious of things that are not in our control. How do we leave this dark place? How do we overcome such a phase of life? THE GOSPEL. MY TRUTH, I GREW AND SO WILL YOU…Our prayers are with you dear troll.”

It will be recalled that the mother of one and her ex-hubby Churchill were at each other’s throat after separation, going online to open up old wounds.

Hollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has addressed the issue of cyber trolls.

The actress who disclosed this during the week said she was once a troll during her trying times. She then prayed the trolls would get out of their habit.

“DEAR TROLLS,” she wrote, “when I was depressed I trolled. When I was down and out, I trolled too. When I was POOR I looked for the wealthy to insult. When I was sad I despised the happy. When I felt sick I envied the healthy.

“When you pile all these emotions together, you will notice a downhill trend. A trend that will take and push any man to the darkest corners of life. These emotions bring us down so much that we don’t even realize we are like this.

“We become so used to hating and being envious of things that are not in our control. How do we leave this dark place? How do we overcome such a phase of life? THE GOSPEL. MY TRUTH, I GREW AND SO WILL YOU…Our prayers are with you dear troll.”

It will be recalled that the mother of one and her ex-hubby Churchill were at each other’s throat after separation, going online to open up old wounds.

See more; http://gistmore.com/i-was-once-a-cyber-troll-tonto-dikeh

Lalasticlala

Re: I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh by GistMore11: 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
kiss
Re: I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh by Tolexander: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2019
DEAR TROLLS,” she wrote, “when I was depressed I trolled. When I was down and out, I trolled too. When I was POOR I looked for the wealthy to insult. When I was sad I despised the happy. When I felt sick I envied the healthy.
She is still a troll.

Nothing has changed about her.
Give her few days, she will still troll her exhusband

2 Likes

Re: I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh by Vulcanheph(m): 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
I know that NL mods will Push anything concernig TOnTO DICKeh to the FP.......so someone let me know when it happens
Re: I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
Tolexander:
She is still a troll.

Nothing has changed about her.
Give her few days, she will still troll her exhusband

Anytime she wants attention, she'll start that nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh by itspzpics(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
Always a cyber troll
Re: I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh by meobizy(f): 4:27am On Jul 03, 2019
Once?
I know her for being a troll.
I believe she’s trolling us with this confession.
Re: I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh by GistOffer: 9:04am On Jul 03, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh by TANID(m): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:
She is still a troll.
Nothing has changed about her. Give her few days, she will still troll her exhusband
As Usual.
Re: I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh by kokoA(m): 9:24am On Jul 03, 2019
Dis one dey vex say coza don take her shine away. To trend na by force? undecided
Re: I Was Once A Cyber Troll - Tonto Dikeh by GistTeller: 11:41am On Jul 03, 2019
kiss

(1) (Reply)

“not All Your Companies Can” See What Donjazzy Said About Salaries Of His Staffs / When Work Is Good – Teni Give A Big Peck To Her Manager (photos) / Mike And Tacha Become Most Followed Bbnaija 2019 Housemates On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.