Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN (39426 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by AintHardToTell: 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nonsense
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by Livefreeordieha(m): 10:10pm On Jul 02, 2019
titiloyeblog:

The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria(PFN) has declared the former Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, is not a member of the body.

It, however, said it was saddened and disturbed by the allegations of criminal conduct and serial impropriety made against Pastor Fatoyinbo.

The PFN said it was antithetical to the tenets of Christianity and violent breach of the trust that ought to exist between members of the congregation and a Minister of the Gospel.

President of PFN, Dr. Felix Omobude in a statement in Benin City, said the body was shocked at the allegations that are criminal in nature.

According to Omobude: “We strongly condemn this ignoble and bastardy conduct as alleged against Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Read Also: Alleged rape: Why COZA’s Pastor Fatoyinbo stepped aside
“Our prayers, thoughts and support are with all those who have fallen victim as have been reported.

“PFN strongly believe in the pursuit of truth and will ensure that truth is unveiled in this whole matter and appropriate sanctions served.

“The PFN hereby warns Pentecostal Pastors who feel they can live carelessly and take undue advantage of their congregants that PFN will not shield anyone who crosses the line.

“The PFN calls on all concerned while expressing their views over this sad issue, to be peaceful and have some respect for the Kingdom.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/coza-pastor-fatoyinbo-is-not-our-member.html

dis is why I love my country.. We set precedence in everything... Ok only in my country gods request assorted body parts, scrotum, vagina, penis cap red or black, clitoris fat or slin, vagina without hymen or both...

Now we are setting a new one... Religious jurisdiction. ����
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by OldBeer: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dranoid:
All these PFN and celebs already condemning and judging without waiting for the issue to be settled in court, I'm just in my own corner sipping juice and watching them.

Imagine if pastor fatoyinbo is now vindicated by the court. It's this same people that will come and start apologizing.

Then tell Biodun to sue and clear his name.

The man is stalling too much.

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by DimIsaac10(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
What is dir usefulness self... A political grouping... 20 years of rape that can't be proved... I can't be deceived... You can only be raped once, the rest is mutual agreement... The same lady husband posted on social media that he married his wife a virgin, now they are saying repeatedly raped 20 years ago... Its a pure scam.. The pastor might have had sex oooo, not sure self but not rape... Just because its a woman and being emotional, we are all trying to be sentimental... The problem of Nigeria, the killing, murder and fulani that APC is causing Nigeria, no one is protesting like this just it involves a man of God, better rapists are running their mouths... I am against rape, but let find out the truth before we judge things..

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by Benekruku(m): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is a deadly attack on Biodun!

Deadly!

His advisers need to be killed.

They drowned him!

He would have gone the Bill Clinton or Akon way!

1 Like

Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by lonelydora: 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
titiloyeblog:

The Pentecostal Fellowship of Nigeria(PFN) has declared the former Senior Pastor of the Commonwealth of Zion Assembly, Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, is not a member of the body.

It, however, said it was saddened and disturbed by the allegations of criminal conduct and serial impropriety made against Pastor Fatoyinbo.

The PFN said it was antithetical to the tenets of Christianity and violent breach of the trust that ought to exist between members of the congregation and a Minister of the Gospel.

President of PFN, Dr. Felix Omobude in a statement in Benin City, said the body was shocked at the allegations that are criminal in nature.

According to Omobude: “We strongly condemn this ignoble and bastardy conduct as alleged against Pastor Fatoyinbo.

Read Also: Alleged rape: Why COZA’s Pastor Fatoyinbo stepped aside
“Our prayers, thoughts and support are with all those who have fallen victim as have been reported.

“PFN strongly believe in the pursuit of truth and will ensure that truth is unveiled in this whole matter and appropriate sanctions served.

“The PFN hereby warns Pentecostal Pastors who feel they can live carelessly and take undue advantage of their congregants that PFN will not shield anyone who crosses the line.

“The PFN calls on all concerned while expressing their views over this sad issue, to be peaceful and have some respect for the Kingdom.”

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/07/coza-pastor-fatoyinbo-is-not-our-member.html

Good. I have been waiting for this news. It better COZA is not even a member.

Christ Embassy is not even a member of CAN and PFN, and they have been steadily doing their thing excellently
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by SURElee(f): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
I wonder why churches that are registered will not be under the PFN umbrella. How then can they be sanctioned, No. Wonder alot of nonsense goes on.

1 Like

Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by DameB(f): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
Na wa o. Church of Satan deny Fatoyinbo, now PFN dey deny am? Who come get am?

2 Likes

Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by Evercurious(f): 10:24pm On Jul 02, 2019
OldBeer:

What stops the DAKOLO'S from heading to the court? I thought 40 lawyers volunteered to take it up.What about your GOFUND? Have you donated?

Media Noise naa im unaa sabi

3 Likes

Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by Dranoid: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
OldBeer:

I agree with you but what's my own?
Sue or not it does not affect me, as so, I'm in my corner sipping juice and observing.

One thing I wish we all speak out against is this RUGA thing trying to happen, but because a popular person wasn't raped our celebrities are silent. Sad.

If you actually reason it he is not stalling, he just went off grid and gave the matter to the 'elders' when the whole thing dies down he'll be back
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by DameB(f): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
SURElee:
I wonder why churches that are registered will not be under the PFN umbrella. How then can they be sanctioned, No. Wonder alot of nonsense goes on.

I wonder, when the same Bible urges Christians to respect institutional authority.

So who do they defer to?

Romans 13:1-5 Amplified Bible

1. Let every person be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God [granted by His permission and sanction], and those which exist have been put in place by God.

2 Therefore whoever [a]resists [governmental] authority resists the ordinance of God. And those who have resisted it will bring judgment (civil penalty) on themselves.

3 For [civil] authorities are not a source of fear for [people of] good behavior, but for [those who do] evil. Do you want to be unafraid of authority? Do what is good and you will receive approval and commendation.

4 For he is God’s servant to you for good. But if you do wrong, [you should] be afraid; for he does not carry the [executioner’s] sword for nothing. He is God’s servant, an avenger who brings punishment on the wrongdoer.

5 Therefore one must be subject [to civil authorities], not only to escape the punishment [that comes with wrongdoing], but also as a matter of principle [knowing what is right before God].

1 Like

Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by OldBeer: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
Evercurious:

What stops the DAKOLO'S from heading to the court? I thought 40 lawyers volunteered to take it up.What about your GOFUND? Have you donated?

Who is this thing?

Shoo..
Go and make good for your husband.
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by Dranoid: 10:27pm On Jul 02, 2019
Evercurious:

40?!

I'm laughing my head off rn. So why has she not gone to court? Abi she is still healing??

1 Like

Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Una never hear the latest hot tea ni
Aunty has been crying for the past 48hours non-stop. Everyone has been telling her sorry na including uncle but the cry no gree stop. Stop crying na, it's OK na, Aunty no gree ooo. The water just dey flow commot from the eyes like river Jordan. Se nkan Mi wan nbe ni Aunty no gree talk na so so cry for 48 hrs now. Aunty say na unless she speak to the Daddy before she go stop. Hian. How we go do am now as Daddy don go on hols? Eleyi tu le ooo
Abeg me I stop here. No be my mouth dem go hear say Bicycle jam Buhari for Aswani market.

Pls don't mention me, I'm having serious catarrh and cough.
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by Benekruku(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
lonelydora:

Christ Embassy is not even a member of CAN and PFN, and they have been steadily doing their thing excellently

Excellently you said? grin

Don't make people laugh at you. They busy with COZA now. If they shift to you, you will run.
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please I Need A Xtian Lady To COZA Me
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by Sluacoast(m): 10:30pm On Jul 02, 2019
MrMumu:

Stop bringing shame to your parents and family members by supporting the tyrant called Buhari

NIGERIANS WEPT
How do you make your writings turns to different colours like the ones you just did now. Is it with a PC. I'm really craving to learn that stuff. Pls enlighten me.
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by Benekruku(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Aunty has been crying for the past 48hours non-stop. Everyone has been telling her sorry na including uncle but the cry no gree stop. Stop crying na, it's OK na, Aunty no gree ooo. The water just dey flow commot from the eyes like river Jordan. Se nkan Mi wan nbe ni Aunty no gree talk na so so cry for 48 hrs now. Aunty say na unless she speak to the Daddy before she go stop. Hian. How we go do am now as Daddy don go on hols? Eleyi tu le ooo
Abeg me I stop here. No be my mouth dem go hear say Bicycle jam Buhari for Aswani market.

You composed a long gibberish that no one on Earth could decode.

Bro! Go do suicide. You worthless!
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
Evercurious:

Timi is still busy pacifying his wife who has been crying for the past 48hrs now. Aunty won't stop not until she speaks to PB. That's the latest hot tea. Drink while it's still hot.
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by derecho(m): 10:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
SURElee:
is there no freedom of association any more?
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by kiyosaki1(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
The source is questionable and the swiftness of putting it on front page also called for concern. I think there is a calculated attempt by some people to keep on making the pastor culpable for an offense that's yet to be proof by any court of law .
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by Acidosis(m): 10:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
Not only COZA, even RCCG, Winners, Christ Embassy, MFM, and majority of modern Churches do not belong to any body.

Churches under PFN are not the very popular ones (my kind of Church)

1 Like

Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by ernieboy(m): 10:35pm On Jul 02, 2019
mascot87:
To hell with PFN. Typical badbellism. Associate with you when things seems going on fine with you but deny you when things turns the other way round. I don't blame them,Peter also denied Jesus so it doesn't mean they are right

Lesson: You know who your friends are when you face life challenges
there is no denial, he is not a member, that's all. I know many big churches DAT chose not to be members of these bodies because they feel they are too big.
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by Sluacoast(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Can you read the shit you just wrote. Idiot everywhere. Read what you wrote and see how it sounds. Pathetic
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by ehbellsho(m): 10:37pm On Jul 02, 2019
na waaa o. take heart pastor , there's an end even to season films. it might only take a while.
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by DameB(f): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
Livefreeordieha:
dis is why I love my country.. We set precedence in everything... Ok only in my country gods request assorted body parts, scrotum, vagina, penis cap red or black, clitoris fat or slin, vagina without hymen or both...

Now we are setting a new one... Religious jurisdiction. ����

Na assorted gods with exotic taste and love offals aka nkanu

1 Like

Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by ernieboy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 02, 2019
lonelydora:

yes those churches are not members of pfn and can but should there be an attack on one of those churches in the north you would expect pfn and can to rise to their defence abi? but these same churches will not help defend other churches when they face persecution. those churches are just led by proud pastors who feel they are too big to be in an umbrella body.
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by aspirebig: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hmmmm

It is well o

Why did he not see all these scandal issues coming in the spirit like two months ago and pray against it.

Naa wa oooo

I see many 'Men Of Men and NOT Men Of God '.
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by DameB(f): 10:45pm On Jul 02, 2019
Dranoid:

I agree with you but what's my own?
Sue or not it does not affect me, as so, I'm in my corner sipping juice and observing.

One thing I wish we all speak out against is this RUGA thing trying to happen, but because a popular person wasn't raped our celebrities are silent. Sad.

If you actually reason it he is not stalling, he just went off grid and gave the matter to the 'elders' when the whole thing dies down he'll be back

But the RUGA program is trying to rape our lands and communities nau
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by Dranoid: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
DameB:

But the RUGA program is trying to rape our lands and communities nau
grin
Re: COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN by DameB(f): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2019
kiyosaki1:
The source is questionable and the swiftness of putting it on front page also called for concern. I think there is a calculated attempt by some people to keep on making the pastor culpable for an offense that's yet to be proof by any court of law .

Oya go and confirm the source. At least go as our Nairaland delegate. Confirm all these for us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ / Archbishop Polycarp Sunday Reveals Winners, Losers Of Governorship Election / Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.