Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,470 members, 7,812,440 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (60965 Views)

Senator Abbo Promises 'Robust Response' Over Sex-Toy Shop Assault. See Reactions / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady by ojtech8291: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2019
This man is a good example of bad politicians. Most of the so-called politicians are doing it. It is only the caught thief that is called a thief. God is watching!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady by naijainstinct: 9:30am On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=Mummymahdi post=79886971][/quote]LMAO...I guess so.
Re: Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady by omokab: 9:42am On Jul 03, 2019
Daviddson:
See the way you're zealously commenting and asking that he steps down. As far as I know, your whole life here on Nairaland revolves around APC, and I'm sure that if this senator was APC, you'll have come up with an excuse as to why he assaulted the lady.
your name is not David rather it should be changed to Satan. A senator who suppose to be a good ambassador caught beating innocent lady in her working place like this and you are here comparing it with a political affairs, you are dense in thinking. Pray that one political figure head will beat you mother or sister in public like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady by maasoap(m): 12:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Daviddson:
See the way you're zealously commenting and asking that he steps down. As far as I know, your whole life here on Nairaland revolves around APC, and I'm sure that if this senator was APC, you'll have come up with an excuse as to why he assaulted the lady. Shut up if you cannot comprehend simple English! I'm not a PDP apologist and I wholeheartedly condemn that assault. I'm only pointing out that guy's hypocrisy. Those who know him knows he's very inconsistent with morality especially when it has to do with APC.

Will you shut up your dirty mouth. You are nothing on this thread but nuisance and distraction

1 Like

Re: Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady by soke02(m): 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
But his recent action contradict his philosophy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain / Dino Melaye Joins Atiku & PDP Governors At PDP Meeting In Abuja (Pics) / Gumsu Sani Abacha Eating At The Restaurant In Cameroon (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.