Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Dj Cuppy Gets Royal Invitation To Have Tea With Royal Family In England - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Gets Royal Invitation To Have Tea With Royal Family In England (1044 Views)

DJ Cuppy Gets Dumped By Ryan Taylor, Oyibo Fiance / DJ Cuppy Gets Hermes Birkin Bag On Second Date (Photo) / Alex Gets Royal Welcome In Enugu (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Gets Royal Invitation To Have Tea With Royal Family In England by Raydommy(m): 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Nigerian billionaire, Femi Otedola’s daughter, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola popularly known as DJ Cuppy got an invite to the royal palace in England to have tea with the royal family. This was revealed by Nigerian journalist, activist and controversial social media figure Kemi Olunloyo via Instagram.

Olunloyo reposted a post of DJ Cuppy with a picture of her in The Dorchester, England dressed in a beautiful pink dress on her way to the royal palace to have tea with the royal family as she honored their rare grand invitation.

Kemi posted this after DJ Cuppy’s return from England. In her post, she captioned, “DJ Cuppy is back from London. Eku a moju ba. What did the Queen send to me? #Kemitalks”

She further wrote:

“Copyyyyyyy Omo Ote$ have my gift ready from the Queen. She’s back from London o! See her on the way to have tea with the royal family. Next time we going together. Everyone better TAG @cuppymusic to get on here with my Londoner gift. She follows me on Twitter sef.”
This definitely is a rare kind of invitation and a privileged one at that. It would also be right to say DJ Cuppy got this royal invitation to meet with the royal family due to her father’s influence as a billionaire and one who has traveled far and wide.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/dj-cuppy-gets-royal-invitation-tea-royal-family-england/

Re: Dj Cuppy Gets Royal Invitation To Have Tea With Royal Family In England by itspzpics(m): 8:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
I see
Re: Dj Cuppy Gets Royal Invitation To Have Tea With Royal Family In England by Iwaniewa: 8:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
doubting this story sha...especially when it is frm aunty kemo
Re: Dj Cuppy Gets Royal Invitation To Have Tea With Royal Family In England by LearnITsmash(m): 9:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
Don't go there and embarrass us oooo, or stay back and keep releasing your bubble gum songs for Nigerians oooo undecided

(1) (Reply)

BBNaija's Ella Shares Throwback Photo As 'MTN Project Fame' Contestant / Chioma is Special to Me, Davido Declines to Answer Questions on Chioma Pregnancy / Whether Wizkid Is A Ritualist Does Not Matter. Singer Opens(pics) .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.