Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,314 members, 7,853,458 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Barr Solomon Dalung Appreciates Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barr Solomon Dalung Appreciates Mr President (254 Views)

Solomon Dalung: Aisha Buhari Now Wears Dress Meant For 3 People / Nehemiah Dalung Is Dead! Former Sports Minister, Solomon Dalung Loses Son / Photos From The Accident Scene Of Solomon Dalung's Convoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barr Solomon Dalung Appreciates Mr President by Sarduana: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2019
His Excellency,
The President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria,
Gen Muhammadu Buhari (GCON, GCFR)

My President,

Gratitude on Delegation Appointment

As a patriotic Nigerian, it is always a thing of pride and honor, to be called upon to serve or represent our great nation in any capacity whatsoever

This is why I am greatly honored to be found worthy to be appointed an Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and His Excellency, Gen Muhammadu Buhari (GCON, GCFR) at the ongoing African Cup of Nations (AFCON) holding in Egypt

I wish to assure Mr President and all Nigerians that I alongside my chosen compatriots will excellently represent Nigeria and be worthy Ambassadors as well as supporting and cheering the Super Eagles to making us proud at the tournament

I also wish to assure The President that the faith he placed in me will be justified and more

Thank you Mr President for this great opportunity

Long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria

#SoarSuperEagles

Barr Solomon Dalung

Minister for Youth and Sports Development (2015-2019),
Federal Republic of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Barr Solomon Dalung Appreciates Mr President by Sarduana: 8:33pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good one Barr Dalung

I hope Mr President returns you as the Minister

1 Like

Re: Barr Solomon Dalung Appreciates Mr President by garyaustin(m): 9:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Congratulations!!!! Please come back as Sports Minister in this Next Level.
Re: Barr Solomon Dalung Appreciates Mr President by Optional09: 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
#ArrestSenatorElishaAbbo

A terrible senator assaulted a woman so grossly for saying “oga take it easy”

(1) (Reply)

Lawmaker Begs Gbajabiamila To Disregard Calls For Probe Over Uproar / Tribunal Confirms Governor Wike’s Re-election, Strike Off The Petition Of AAC / Suicide: Senate Seeks Ban On Production, Importation, Circulation Of Sniper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.