Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference (3459 Views)

It's Legit, I Will Pay Upto 100k If U Have A Sterling Bank Buisness Acct. / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / Diamond Bank Current Dom Mastercard Needed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by bizlinks(m): 9:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
Please i just opened a Sterling Bank account and was asked to provide 2 references. I was able to provide the 2 references from other banks but they kept disapproving them. This is about 2 weeks and the account is still inactive just because of reference. I went to report at their customer care several and one of them suggested i get reference from a Sterling Bank current account holder. Friends and Families, no one uses this bank. The 2 persons i was able to get are using Savings Account. Till now, am still in search of one.

Please if you are a Sterling Bank current account holder, kindly assist me. I don't mind paying a token if your reference is accepted by the bank.

Contact me via call, text msg or whatsapp lets link up... Thank you
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Lol specta right
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 07, 2019
bizlinks:
Please i just opened a Sterling Bank account and was asked to provide 2 references. I was able to provide the 2 references from other banks but they kept disapproving them. This is about 2 weeks and the account is still inactive just because of reference. I went to report at their customer care several and one of them suggested i get reference from a Sterling Bank current account holder. Friends and Families, no one uses this bank. The 2 persons i was able to get are using Savings Account. Till now, am still in search of one.

Please if you are a Sterling Bank current account holder, kindly assist me. I don't mind paying a token if your reference is accepted by the bank.

Contact me via call, text msg or whatsapp lets link up +234 8149980966 or +234 8086009272. Thank you
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by TellMeTheTruth(m): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2019
bizlinks:

Contact me via call, text msg or whatsapp lets link up +234 8149980966 or +234 8086009272. Thank you

I seriously doubt if someone who does not know you personally would want to act as reference for you...it's very risky cos if you commit a fraud and vanish your reference could be asked to produce you
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by Nobody: 2:33am On Jul 08, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

I seriously doubt if someone who does not know you personally would want to act as reference for you...it's very risky cos if you commit a fraud and vanish your reference could be asked to produce you
bro you're talking about a guarantor a reference is different from that
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by TellMeTheTruth(m): 6:40am On Jul 08, 2019
segunmelvin:

They are both practically the same...

Guarantor - Standing in place to be held liable if a loan taker or a person receiving any form of finance advance defaults.

Referee (Reference) - Vouching or testifying that a person is of good character which gives another party (Bank or potential employer) comfort to go into business dealing with him.

In both cases the guarantor or referee must produce the defaulting individual if he wants to free himself of liability

If you check most reference forms from banks you will see the following written in bold print "IT IS DANGEROUS TO INTRODUCE SOMEONE WHO IS NOT WELL KNOW TO YOU"
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 08, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

They are both practically the same...

Guarantor - Standing in place to be held liable if a loan taker or a person receiving any form of finance advance defaults.

Referee (Reference) - Vouching or testifying that a person is of good character which gives another party (Bank or potential employer) comfort to go into business dealing with him.

In both cases the guarantor or referee must produce the defaulting individual if he wants to free himself of liability

If you check most reference forms from banks you will see the following written in bold print "IT IS DANGEROUS TO INTRODUCE SOMEONE WHO IS NOT WELL KNOW TO YOU"
in terms of reference if any wrongs happens the referrer won't be held liable...... while in case of guarantor the guarantor provides the person or pays for damages hope u understand me now
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by TellMeTheTruth(m): 9:55am On Jul 08, 2019
segunmelvin:
in terms of reference if any wrongs happens the referrer won't be held liable...... while in case of guarantor the guarantor provides the person or pays for damages hope u understand me now

If the referee will not be held liable then it means there is no point in asked for a referee ab initio.

Acting as referee essentially means that you're endorsing the individual and you are saying "He/she is good for the bank's enquiry" and if for any reason you need him but can't find him/her then hold me responsible.

If you act as referee to someone you don't know and he supplies a fake address to the bank and thereafter commits a fraud on financial malfeasance you my friend will be a guest of the EFCC until you provide that person or tender information that will lead to his apprehension...you cannot escape liability!

1 Like

Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 08, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

If the referee will not be held liable then it means there is no point in asked for a referee ab initio.

Acting as referee essentially means that you're endorsing the individual and you are saying "He/she is good for the bank's enquiry" and if for any reason you need him but can't find him/her then hold me responsible.

If you act as referee to someone you don't know and he supplies a fake address to the bank and thereafter commits a fraud on financial malfeasance you my friend will be a guest of the EFCC until you provide that person or tender information that will lead to his apprehension...you cannot escape liability!
oga call your bank and ask them am speaking from experience you're arguing blindly
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by TellMeTheTruth(m): 4:13am On Jul 09, 2019
segunmelvin:
oga call your bank and ask them am speaking from experience you're arguing blindly

Really?

Ok, let's see the idiot who will agree to act as guarantor to a complete stranger on a faceless forum since you say there is no liability involved!
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

Really?

Ok, let's see the idiot who will agree to act as guarantor to a complete stranger on a faceless forum since you say there is no liability involved!
why abusive words.... Nigerians sha
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by bizlinks(m): 3:07pm On Aug 17, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

Really?

Sorry but i really wonder why you choose to take this personal? Or your mission was to scare away anybody from referring with your words and statements here.

Anyways, go take a cold bottle of water or sachet water if you cant afford bottle, i already gotten the references and one is a stranger. I only came here because sterling bank doesn't have customers
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by bizlinks(m): 3:09pm On Aug 17, 2019
TellMeTheTruth:

Really?

Sorry but i really wonder why you choose to take this personal? Or your mission was to scare away anybody from referring with your words and statements here.

Anyways, go take a cold bottle of water or sachet water if you cant afford bottle, i already gotten the references and one is a stranger. I only came here because sterling bank doesn't have customers
TellMeTheTruth:

Really?

Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by bizlinks(m): 3:11pm On Aug 17, 2019
segunmelvin:

Thank you jare brother
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by Yinibixema: 8:04am On Dec 13, 2019
bizlinks:

Thank you jare brother
So you finally got the reference
Re: Do You Have A Sterling Bank Current Account???? Urgently Needed For Reference by TellMeTheTruth(m): 12:48pm On Dec 21, 2019
bizlinks:

Congratulations!

(1) (Reply)

Has Zenith Bank lied about closing my account? Help. / My Open Forex Trade Journal / Issues With CAC Online Name Reservation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.