Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother (52436 Views)

Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly / Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by strangest(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
haha... happened in March? your own near pass COZA own

5 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by joseph1832(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
He'll give a 'robust' reply very soon. grin

2 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by richworth(m): 10:15pm On Jul 02, 2019
Can we arrange a swap deal, not what we bargained for during the not too young to run rally.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by iboboyswag(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
The jerrycurl says a lot about his character.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by MrLankeeee(m): 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
COZA kind of Robust reply abi?

must u mention COZA?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by CaptainMitch: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2019
You look like a small boy and you also comment like a dull person.
seguntijan:
I wish we can storm the social media space for this helpless lady in demanding for justice as we did for Mrs Busola Dakolo.

In other news, why is PDP always producing tout? from Melaye to Elisha... hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
There is absolutely nothing to respond this senator is a beast in human form.He has allowed his village ancestors to caught up with him,he must be recalled back.

Shame on him

2 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by article1: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2019
Mere looking at him alone one will discover that the Senator is an impudent rascal. What a shame of a Senator.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by SURElee(f): 10:18pm On Jul 02, 2019
grin grin
JubrinElSudan:

Hahahaha
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by stasius: 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Useless IDIOT.

Hit your fellow guy like that and see if you wont end up in ICU or MORTUARY.

Useless man! Anuofia SINator.

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by seankay(m): 10:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
Stephlena:
hmmm

But won’t be hot tempered when canvassing for votes.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by otokx(m): 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
JubrinElSudan:

He even resembles them.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by stasius: 10:22pm On Jul 02, 2019
nototribalist:
Who is this Gay fooll

He was probably in the shop to pick a vibrator for his anus! Useless SINator.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by 9jaBloke: 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
A group of Nigerians will still defend this one

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by encryptjay(m): 10:23pm On Jul 02, 2019
otokx:

He even resembles them.
I swear grin See his pastor pose; he most have been in the ministry at some point.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by overlord77: 10:25pm On Jul 02, 2019
amaniro:
It happened in March?? See the thug looking person sef

Those are the kind of entities y'all vote into office and expect progress.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
He Was RUGACOZA The Lady
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by maigemuu: 10:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
#nottooyoungtorun don dey appear as scam...

Our youths no dey rep well again.

Case in point yahaya bello, Elisha abbo etc

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by yesloaded: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
nairalee:
I watched that video over and over again yet couldn't find what she did wrong. Her only offence must have been that she's not a wealthy Nigerian.

Ordinary "Oga calm down" that she said earned her combos of slap and arrest by police

Being poor and a Nigerian is the worst combo of misfortune that can befall a human.
you are right to some extent but sometimes we can resist it to some extent

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by IamSoProlific: 10:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
Edithfavourite:
The lawmaker representing Adamawa-North senatorial district, Senator Elisha Abbo, says the incident portrayed in the video showing him beating up a lady in a intimacy gadget shop occurred in March 2019.

Abbo said this in a brief chat with our correspondent on Tuesday while responding to a question from The PUNCH.

He said he was putting a team together and he would give a robust response soon.

Abbo said, “Hello Eniola, I saw your message and I am aware of the report. I am putting my team together. I am aware that the thing happened around March this year but I will get in touch with you when we finish discussion. I am in a meeting now.”

Abbo, had attracted criticisms from a large section of Nigerians after being caught on video slapping a nursing mother repeatedly at a intimacy gadget shop in the Wuse 2 area of Abuja. Here is the video..

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/im-putting-together-a-robust-response-soon-senator-elisha-abbo-responds-to-adult-toy-shop-assault/

You said here is the video....

Wey the video

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by ishawlar: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2019
Oga " STEP DOWN "
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by DaRuud(m): 10:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
If we don't get half the protest against Pastor Fatoyinbo staged against this " Woman beater " . Then pastor Fatoyinbo deserves an APOLOGY . I just hope all those who protested against Pastor

Edithfavourite:
The lawmaker representing Adamawa-North senatorial district, Senator Elisha Abbo, says the incident portrayed in the video showing him beating up a lady in a intimacy gadget shop occurred in March 2019.

Abbo said this in a brief chat with our correspondent on Tuesday while responding to a question from The PUNCH.

He said he was putting a team together and he would give a robust response soon.

Abbo said, “Hello Eniola, I saw your message and I am aware of the report. I am putting my team together. I am aware that the thing happened around March this year but I will get in touch with you when we finish discussion. I am in a meeting now.”

Abbo, had attracted criticisms from a large section of Nigerians after being caught on video slapping a nursing mother repeatedly at a intimacy gadget shop in the Wuse 2 area of Abuja. Here is the video..

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/im-putting-together-a-robust-response-soon-senator-elisha-abbo-responds-to-adult-toy-shop-assault/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by RiyaGoddess(f): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
See as the word ROBUST is being abused
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by darkelf: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
SheikhMuniru:
He Was RUGACOZA The Lady

You no well

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by Brain08(m): 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
Elisha looks very much like a pick pocket at Oshodi district hdqtrs, he's simply intoxicated by power. Me i for beat back oh before them arrest me cos d girl kuku thick pass am.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by wyqay: 10:52pm On Jul 02, 2019
bastard power monger.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by BobTeeJoe: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
The assaulted lady should sue the senator.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by MrMou: 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
hisexcellency34:
PDP again?
Na their way na! Very demonic & satanic party! Just wait for the mor0nic Reno omockery, Lere olayinka & Fani Kayode to support this assault like they supported the COZA rapist.
Even their dumb IPIG fans will soon support this assault because na their party dey involved!
Very dirty party! undecided

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by chingymingy: 10:54pm On Jul 02, 2019
seguntijan:
I wish we can storm the social media space for this helpless lady in demanding for justice as we did for Mrs Busola Dakolo.

In other news, why is PDP always producing tout? from Melaye to Elisha... hmmm

Ask Buhari
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by HappyPagan: 10:56pm On Jul 02, 2019
delugajackson:
This clown of a SINator has given older politicians a good reason not to hand over power to young politicians.
Is he different from them?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by Eziokwugbaoto: 11:00pm On Jul 02, 2019
'Not too young to run' yen yen yen when they are not even prepared to crawl not to talk of walking.
Are MOST of them done watching BBN not to talk of contributing meaningfully to issues of national interest.
See this one wants to assemble a 23 man squad to go and play AFCON grin. Ordinary allegation you are assembling a team which means you had no team working with you in the first place. Did you do it?simple yes or no you are talking of assembling 1st eleven grin

3 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother by Leksma007(m): 11:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
when your village people refuse to let go of you. you will election as the youngest nass member but still made you misbehave in order to oust you. when your village people refuse to let go of you. you will election as the youngest nass member but still made you misbehave in order to oust you. when your village people refuse to let go of you. you will election as the youngest nass member but still made you misbehave in order to oust you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido Rejoices With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke And Bukola Saraki / Protesters In Borno Demand Reinstatement Of SARS (Pictures) / Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.