Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,081 members, 7,953,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

Nigerian Man Complains About The ‘kind’ Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Man Complains About The ‘kind’ Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church (764 Views)

Body Exposing Dress A Lady Wore To Church That Got People Talking -see Photos / Father Mbaka Catches His Impostor, Disgraces Him In His Church (Video, Photos) / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Complains About The ‘kind’ Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church by bencraigbritten2: 9:31pm On Jul 02, 2019
A Nigerian man from Gboko Benue state, took a photo of a female church member last Sunday and posted it on Facebook.

Sharing the photo under a post about the embattled COZA pastor, Fatoyinbo, Msenhemba wrote ”She was in my front right in the church with this kind of dress”.

http://www.hotfrom9ja.com/2019/07/nigerian-man-complains-about-kind-of.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Man Complains About The ‘kind’ Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:38pm On Jul 02, 2019
Even if she was nekkid, that doesn't warrant her to be mentioned under the coza rape saga.....unless this deluded man think that the way someone dresses has anything to do with rape.
Re: Nigerian Man Complains About The ‘kind’ Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church by Tolexander: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2019
Some churches aren’t different from clubs
Re: Nigerian Man Complains About The ‘kind’ Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church by joseph1832(m): 10:08pm On Jul 02, 2019
This is even little. I've seen instances of girls wearing more revealing clothes than this when I use to go to church.
Re: Nigerian Man Complains About The ‘kind’ Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church by anthonyuncle(m): 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2019
watz wrong with her dress,
dz one just no wan focus on him prayer

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Complains About The ‘kind’ Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church by MrLankeeee(m): 10:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
anthonyuncle:
watz wrong with her dress,

dz one just no wan focus on him prayer
I just taya ooooo

some pple just get wahala
Re: Nigerian Man Complains About The ‘kind’ Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church by anthonyuncle(m): 12:40am On Jul 03, 2019
MrLankeeee:
I just taya ooooo
some pple just get wahala
maybe him dey chyke her since & she no gree
Re: Nigerian Man Complains About The ‘kind’ Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church by anthonyuncle(m): 12:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Tolexander:
Some churches aren’t different from clubs

in what way is da Church (in da pic) similar to a club
Re: Nigerian Man Complains About The ‘kind’ Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church by TVSA: 5:53am On Jul 03, 2019
he obviously uploaded the wrong picture. grin gringrin
Re: Nigerian Man Complains About The ‘kind’ Of Dress A Lady Wore To His Church by MrLankeeee(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
anthonyuncle:

maybe him dey chyke her since & she no gree

maybe ooo

(1) (Reply)

Any Christian Who Barbe This Haircut Styles Wouldn't Go To Heaven- Pastor Edet / Who Is This Jesus? / An Angel Vs A god

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.