Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,178 members, 7,953,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:39 PM

Wizkid,davido OR Olamide:- Which Of Them Is Likely To Retire From Music First? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid,davido OR Olamide:- Which Of Them Is Likely To Retire From Music First? (405 Views)

Should Chioma Marry Davido Or Peruzzi? - Kemi Olunloyo Conducts Online Poll / Davido, Wizkid Or Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Can Fill Up Wembley Stadium? / Tagbo: Who Is Telling The Truth, Davido Or Police? Davido's Many Controversies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid,davido OR Olamide:- Which Of Them Is Likely To Retire From Music First? by kmaster007: 10:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
Without argument and brawl, you’ll agree with me that Wizkid, Davido, and Olamide are parts of the biggest stars the African music has ever produced.

From breaking international records, barriers, and releasing smashing hit tracks that cut across the whole world for the past 8 years, it’s safe to say these superstars are “ LEGENDS” already.

Sadly, nothing last forever! Hence, when all is said and done, these highly rated artists will sit back, relax and count their wins overtime, they won’t be giving us Gbedu again, no awards except some recognition awards.

A wise man once said “ Retirement is wonderful if you have two essentials – Much to live on and much to live for” I believe, Wizkid, Davido, and Olamide already had both essentials. So it’s no crime if they seek retirement now.

So far in 2019, Wizkid, Davido hasn’t performed actively musically, no songs, no concert, no controversies, this got me thinking if they’re already for retirement?

Olamide has been performing actively this year though, but he hasn’t been giving good contents as we’ve known him to be doing when he started.

Seems Baddo is losing the sauce, so retirement is probably pertinent before his music style goes stale to most of his fan. Retiring as a champion is sweet though.

Having said all that, I have a question for the readers...

Between Wizkid, Davido and Olamide – Which Of Them Is Likely To Retire From Music First?

Kindly tell us who you think and why you’ve selected that person.

Drop your comments…
Re: Wizkid,davido OR Olamide:- Which Of Them Is Likely To Retire From Music First? by Birdeyeview: 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2019
What an irrelevant thread to contend on.

(1) (Reply)

(video) How Ex #BBNAIJA Housemate, Tobi Celebrated Getting His USA Visa / The Law Should Never Let Rapists Go' - #zahrabuhari. • / Music Won't Give U The Money It Will Only Expose - Slimcase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.