Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

RUGA Debate: Governor Obiano Has Since Shown The Way. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / RUGA Debate: Governor Obiano Has Since Shown The Way. (571 Views)

Buhari Offers Another Form Of RUGA In 109 Senatorial Districts In Nigeria / Governor Obiano Flags Off 2021 Wet Season Farming(photos) / Obiano Commissions Coscharis Rice Mill Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RUGA Debate: Governor Obiano Has Since Shown The Way. by Danniscott(m): 10:03pm On Jul 02, 2019
Cattle Business: Governor Willie Obiano has since shown the way with massive government support to cattle rearers in the state to enable them ranch and feed their cattle. The video below is Wonder farms Umunze, a subsidiary of Eagle Foods Limited Umuchu where the Governor through the Anambra Small Business Agency(ASBA) provided funds to assist the farm owner to expand his business.

Today at the Launching of the 2019 farming season, Chief Ugochukwu Okpalaeke(Eze Umuanumanu) presented one of the cows and called on other well meaning Anambrarians to go into the Business as there is assurance of support from the Obiano led administration through Anambra Small Business Agency (ASBA).

Willie Has done well in Agriculture.

Follow the link here to watch the video: https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2726877887327449&id=100000157941785

Re: RUGA Debate: Governor Obiano Has Since Shown The Way. by indigenous234(f): 10:07pm On Jul 02, 2019
Fake news without source!! !
Re: RUGA Debate: Governor Obiano Has Since Shown The Way. by Danniscott(m): 10:20pm On Jul 02, 2019
indigenous234:

I am the Special Assistant to the Govenor on Digital Communictions. The link above is my facebook profile, what source could be better than an I-Witness account.
I can also supply you the name , contact and address of the farmers so you can visit the farm and patronize him too.

1 Like

Re: RUGA Debate: Governor Obiano Has Since Shown The Way. by indigenous234(f): 11:13pm On Jul 02, 2019
Danniscott:

I am the Special Assistant to the Govenor on Digital Communictions. The link above is my facebook profile, what source could be better than an I-Witness account.
I can also supply you the name , contact and address of the farmers so you can visit the farm and patronize him too.

OK. Being someone in the know, somehow adds a little credibility to the story. But being a special assistant on digital communication ,I expected that at least, you could have pushed this to be published in a web news site or blog at least.

I passed through Onitsha some weeks back and was very impressed with the new look of the city.

Kudos

1 Like

Re: RUGA Debate: Governor Obiano Has Since Shown The Way. by okoroemeka(m): 11:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
indigenous234:
which fake news,i trained on modern cattle rearing in that farm this year before we brought our own cattle,this people has hundreds of cattle in a fenced oil palm plantation in okigwe,and if I tell you that they have one poultry farm out of many that yields 1000 crates of egg daily you will say it's fake news or that one veggies farm can yield 150 bags of cucumber in one harvest,you will still doubt try and travel around and see what determined people are capable of doing.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA Debate: Governor Obiano Has Since Shown The Way. by okoroemeka(m): 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
I remove my hat to the guys at eagle foods they are not smiling oo!their strength of character and dedication is second to none,@eze umuanumanu,oj,Tony,oga Charlie,no be small thing.

2 Likes

Re: RUGA Debate: Governor Obiano Has Since Shown The Way. by hopeforcharles(m): 4:57am On Jul 03, 2019
Great and comforting news, this is the best way to rear Aminals

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Learn Integrated Farming System In Songhai / My Agriculture Hub / I Need Pure Nzw Or Hyla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.