Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight (44837 Views)

Lai Mohammed, Governor Abdulrahman Tear Kwara APC Apart / Buhari And AbdulRahman Abdulrazaq During Their CPC Days (Throwback Photo) / Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Drove Himself To Inauguration Venue In Hilux (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by ProfessorBerlin(m): 8:22am On Jul 03, 2019
Nigerians are too Gullible, Governor carry his own bag and so what... Me wey dey carry bag no humble abi? God punish anybody calling him humble, wait first do I believe in God self
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by foreshore(m): 8:23am On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by Apocalypse12: 8:29am On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by Vatod(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
How does that benefit his people?
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
abeg gomina kwara, please don't follow that social media imo state guvnor
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by SEGLIZ: 8:41am On Jul 03, 2019
Carlyboi:
For Real??You mean man was personally manning his wheels everywhere he goes?cos that’s sort of unbelievable but I’m sure it was mostly within his state sha!

I can really confirm within the state and at he is on foot to reach the indigenes. without aids holding people off easily you see people running up to him hugging and having hand shaking with him.
from mine observation he did also enjoyed it, for also through that period he used siren. even I was opportuned to be at the front of the governor's house waiting to board a taxi, I saw his g-wagon pulled out of the with an hilux pickup with just two occupant. there are units of traffic lights around that caught him funny enough he queued up behind the vehicles on hold by the light.
truth is I didn't believe it cos he was heading for the Friday jumat prayer which readily he was late for. so many attributes of him that made me like him as against what the media and online media are saying. though every with his flaws.
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by Larryndelaw: 8:49am On Jul 03, 2019
What is special abt it. When abnormal things becomes normal, then it will look abnormal
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by boladale123: 8:51am On Jul 03, 2019
They are all the same thing, devils in God's regalia.
The last time we met in London, na same story , so nothing special.
One day bush meat go catch you hunter!
Do not be deceived, it's been 30days+ , and all the initial gragra to fix the potholes in the major areas of ilorin still remains a dream.
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by paytrust(m): 8:52am On Jul 03, 2019
he is humble because there is no road to pass, all his security detail will be traveling by road why him thru air.
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by karma2000: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2019
Do you think saraki would stoop so low karma will soon answer the question
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by merits(m): 9:08am On Jul 03, 2019
nairalee:
Wait how's that school bag? Can't it be laptop bag?

If this is common Nigerian now SARS will tag him as a yahoo- yahoo guy,carry laptop with bag now is an offence to extorting SARS .

Unprofessional Nigerian SARS.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by erifeoluwasimi(f): 9:09am On Jul 03, 2019
Pls pay June salary. We don't want soft loan we want our salary
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by akintunde63: 9:12am On Jul 03, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/kwara-state-governor-spotted-lining-up-with-school-bag-to-board-a-local-flight/

What if the bag contains stolen money? Be hailing him while he humbly ferries ur money away.
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by Justiceori2019(m): 9:25am On Jul 03, 2019
I like this, I wish other governors will emulate him...
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by Erolow(f): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2019
Okay!

See my signature below to register for a free digital marketing training
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by jokotus: 10:22am On Jul 03, 2019
What is so strange about governor caring bag? ITS ONLY IN NIGERIA (AFRICA) THAT THIS HAPENED . CARING BAGS DOES NOT MEAN YOU ARE HUMBLE AND THIS DOES NOT TRANSLATE THAT YOU ARE A GOOD LEADER.
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by chukxie(m): 11:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/kwara-state-governor-spotted-lining-up-with-school-bag-to-board-a-local-flight/

"Here is a video showing the moment Kwara state governor, Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq was spotted lining up & struggling to board a local flight in Nigeria."

Struggling to board a local fight? Is the governor ill? Convoluted? Winded? What's humbling or modest about a governor queuing up to board a plane? How is the governor different from the other people standing in line? Nigerians are easily moved by the shenanigans of our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2019
UNIVERSITY OF IBADAN 2019/2020 POST UTME : CONTACT US SHOULD YOU OR YOUR WARD WANT TO REGISTER

It's no more news that the university of Ibadan has released the modality for her 2019/2020 postutme. As a certified graduate of the said University, we all understand all this necessary details and steps involved in providing you a topnotch applications. We help candidates register at an affordable cost. Hence, you don't need to travel to the school nor visit any bank. Save your time by contacting us.we'll get you registered in 30minutes.

CONTACT US ON WHATSAPP OR CALL : 08136043823

We also give you tips you need to ace the much dreaded exam
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by ekitimanalways(m): 11:28am On Jul 03, 2019
aolawale025:
He just got there. Give him some time.
Yeah? He will shove his 'iwa omoluabi' under the bed when he starts... He is a Nigerian politician. Do not take him seriously-it's all an act.
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by Abd15978(m): 11:57am On Jul 03, 2019
old news
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
obembet:
what's cool about this bro?
it’s cool because hunan behavior like this is not usually seen in animal kingdom like Nigeria.
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by ArcFresky(m): 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Maybe there is money inside.
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by Petdagr8t(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Vado:
Keep working my Governor.
When did boarding a plane turned him to a working Governor, your mumu never do
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by emmatuegbe(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Money laundering things. He cannot entrust such amount in hard currencies to subordinates, who might end up exposing him. These people are really strategizing to beat the unsuspecting public. But if the content is otherwise, i commend him for his humility
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by emmyileri3: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
what we are asking him to do is to develop the state not some political gimmicks
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by Akiika: 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
It's a backpack, it's not only for school.
Re: Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight by Alejobs: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
If you go in a hurry, coming back may be slow and painful

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

GEJ Vs GMB: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina / Buhari Speaks To Nigerians After Arriving In London For Further Medical Check-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.