Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,196 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr (19048 Views)

Baby Found Abandoned In Delta Community (Photos) / Newborn Baby Dumped In A Carton At Erosion Site In Anambra (Disturbing Photos) / Baby Found Abandoned In Church Bathroom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 02, 2019
The Transition Committee Chairman of Awka South Council Area, Mr. Leo Nwuba has handed over an abandoned boy picked up by good samaritans at the back of Girls Secondary School, Amaenyi, Awka to the Ministry of Social Welfare, Children and Women Affairs.

The hand over took place at the Local Government Headquarters Awka.

Four children between the ages of nine and fourteen years discovered the abandoned baby while on a snail hunt at about 10pm Last Saturday.

They were also at the Local Government headquarters to identify the child before the handing over for proper care.

The child was dumped at an erosion site behind Girls Secondary School, Amaenyi Awka, suspected to be immediately after birth where the children found it in a black sack and alerted their elder sister who quickly took the baby to a hospital for immediate attention before handing him over to the Local Government.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/newborn-baby-found-abandoned-at-erosion.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by clive2u(m): 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
Good thing she didnt kill d poor baby. How the mum go do with all those breast milk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by czarina(f): 10:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
clive2u:
Good thing she didnt kill d poor baby. How the mum go do with all those breast milk
Of all the things to worry about regarding the child, na breast milk be ya problem?

No worry, she keep am for you, go find her make you suck cheesy

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by starbuck(f): 2:31am On Jul 03, 2019
Hope the handover was official
Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by clive2u(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2019
czarina:
Of all the things to worry about regarding the child, na breast milk be ya problem?

bt sha i'd love to knw if it dries off since there is no bby to suck it out

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by czarina(f): 7:19am On Jul 03, 2019
clive2u:
bt sha i'd love to knw if it dries off since there is no bby to suck it out
Why are you so concerned about it?

No worry, she go find someone like you to empty the tank regularly.

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by clive2u(m): 8:03am On Jul 03, 2019
czarina:
Why are you so concerned about it?

No worry, she go find someone like you to empty the tank regularly.
fyi, we dont swallow when we suck and if fluid comes out its a total turn off. So if fluid comes out of urs and ur bf still suckle it then d sucker and d suckee are sick

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by statistics1(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2019
jesu!!!!
Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by czarina(f): 9:44am On Jul 03, 2019
clive2u:
fyi, we dont swallow when we suck and if fluid comes out its a total turn off. So if fluid comes out of urs and ur bf still suckle it then d sucker and d suckee are sick
No tell me again abeg.

This is just Too Much Information for one morning undecided

1 Like

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by Angelfrost(m): 10:30am On Jul 03, 2019
czarina:
No tell me again abeg.

This is just Too Much Information for one morning undecided

Way too much useless information... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2019
grin grin
czarina:

angry
czarina:

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by Esomchi800(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Please Guys I need a loan I want to bury my dad I just need a loan abeg some one should help me after d burial I will pay back
Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by Kingosytex(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2019
That child is going to be very great in life

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by dalass(f): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2019
Definitely a secondary school girl's baby angry shocked

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by NotComplaining: 10:33am On Jul 03, 2019
Sounds like a wannabe BBN candidate left their child in very capable hands while they wine and dine with strange men, who they will later extort and claim raped them.. Or they will be claiming virginity up and dan like a celebate...

Just sayin... embarassed
Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by Omofranca(f): 10:33am On Jul 03, 2019
Thank God he was found alive smiley There are many deserving couples who would not mind adopting him.

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by inspitation: 10:35am On Jul 03, 2019
This is what happens when there is always stigmatization against having a child outside wedlock. Yes we know its wrong but when someone makes a mistake she should not be crucified but educated and re-oriented so that such will not happen again and encouraged to take care of that child. Every child has a right to life weather born lawfully or unlawfully.

I made such mistake years back while in secondary school but thank God for my family especially my mum and dad who stood firm behind me helped to take care of the child while i went back to school today that girl child is now 18 and an undergraduate i am happily married now and so proud of my daughter people call her my sister even when i say she is my daughter they don't believe it.

To every lady in such a situation right now face your fears don't take an innocent child's life cause of what people will say.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by Ikem11(m): 10:35am On Jul 03, 2019
clive2u:

Oga what is your problem? This topic is a sensitive matter go to Google and find whatever u looking for it's there. Using your data to type all this is somehow

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by AreaFada2: 10:36am On Jul 03, 2019
The thing is in areas where child outside of wedlock is highly stigmatized, baby abandonment is more common.

Of course we all want our daughters to marry and all the usual traditional stuff before having kids.

However, many girls will make a mistake, will have inadequate sex education, poor awareness, get impregnated through rape, etc. We still have to support them irrespective. Chasing them out the house for getting pregnant due to traditional stigma means innocent babies suffer.

Had those kids not gone out that late, heavy rain might have fallen and wash him away. Or simply succumb to the elements.

5 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by sheller(m): 10:37am On Jul 03, 2019
HIS OR HER NAME SHOULD BE CALLED MIRACLE

3 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by Funlag: 10:37am On Jul 03, 2019
sad
Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by Graduateacher(f): 10:38am On Jul 03, 2019
Kingosytex:
That child is going to be very great in life

Amen

2 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by Graduateacher(f): 10:41am On Jul 03, 2019
AreaFada2:
The thing is in areas where child outside of wedlock is highly stigmatized, baby abandonment is more common.

Of course we all want our daughters to marry and all the usual traditional stuff before having kids.

However, many girls will make a mistake, will have inadequate sex education, poor awareness, get impregnated through rape, etc. We still have to support them irrespective. Chasing them out the house for getting pregnant due to traditional stigma means innocent babies suffer.

Had those kids not gone out that late, heavy rain might have fallen and wash him away. Or simply succumb to the elements.

If boys can be taught a bit of responsibility, they won't be abandoning their offspring for only the girl they impregnated. She didn't get herself pregnant, there was another person involved who abandoned her

4 Likes

Re: Newborn Baby Found Abandoned At Erosion Site Behind A Secondary School In Anambr by mekuso89(m): 10:43am On Jul 03, 2019
Las las na the mama go cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sergeant Allegedly Rapes Neighbour’s 9-yr-old Daughter / Man Who Falsely Accused A Woman Of Stealing His Manhood Arrested In Delta / Nurse Arrested For Helping Pregnant Girls Sell Their Babies In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.