Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,692 members, 7,844,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! (10428 Views)

When You Try To Leave Church Before Offering Time (Funny Pic) / Nine Important Verse That Muslim Need To Explain To Us / The Reason Why Freewill Argument Fails To Explain Evil. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by seyibrown(f): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2010
You are always eager to provide scriptural backing for any claims you make; biblical, Quranic or Hadith-wise!  This time around, you are not presenting proof of your claims because they DO NOT EXIST!  grin Simples!  wink Al-Taqiyah-ing, perhaps?.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by Sweetnecta: 1:23am On Dec 14, 2010
seyibrown doesnt go out much and or doesnt listen to the truth much.

every christian group uses the poisoning of Muhammad (AS) by the Jewish woman of Khaybar as if to show he was not a prophet. You seyibrown have used the same thing, even few days or so ago, thinking the Jewel was a servant of Muhammad.

one should ask you if you believe she was punished for poisoning the meat?

if you dont know, I say she was not. so its prudent that you search for material to support an opposing position. if you cant, then again, know that she was not punished. I used material from a thread about the death of the prophet as a response to you at that time.

and as to if Jesus was a killer as reported, above, you need to just make a search of it. i said that they said he killed his play mate by pushing him off the roof. it seems as if you agreed but disagrees that he blinded a man instead.

which is worse, as a child pushing his playmate to his death or the mere blinding of a man who criticized the shoddy work of old man joseph the carpenter? yet, you didnt disagree with me he chased the old people out of the public square where they were doing business.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by seyibrown(f): 3:42am On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^^ May God have mercy on you! Amen! Is it worth lying? Is a god who requires his followers to lie for him God indeed? Examine yourself . . . you know the truth but you are choosing lies and error instead. Come out of the lie that will only lead to eternal death. We both KNOW that you are lying because you cannot back your claims up with the Quran or Hadith! grin

Let us go on to any new questions you have, since you have refused to give straightforward answers and proof to the questions I asked.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by aletheia(m): 9:01am On Dec 14, 2010
Sweetnecta:

if you dont know, I say she was not. so its prudent that you search for material to support an opposing position. if you cant, then again, know that she was not punished.

@^^^

When the Apostle of Allah conquered Khaybar and he had peace of mind, Zaynab Bint al-Harith, the brother of Marhab, who was the spouse of Sallam Ibn Mishkam, inquired: Which part of the goat is liked by Muhammad? They said: The foreleg. Then she slaughtered one from her goats and roasted it (the meat). Then she wanted a poison which could not fail… The Apostle of Allah took the foreleg, a piece of which he put into his mouth. Bishr Ibn al-Barra took another bone and put it into his mouth. When the Apostle of Allah ate one morsel of it Bishr ate his and other people also ate from it. Then the Apostle of Allah said: Hold back your hands! because this foreleg… informed me that it is poisoned. Thereupon Bishr said: By Him who has made you great! I discovered it from the morsel I took. Nothing prevented me from emitting it out, but the idea that I did not like to make your food unrelishing. When you had eaten what was in your mouth I did not like to save my life after yours, and I also thought you would not have eaten it if there was something wrong… The Apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her: What induced you to do what you have done? She replied: You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself: If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said: If you are a king we will get rid of you. The Jewess returned as she had come. He (Ibn Sa‘d) said: The Apostle of Allah handed her over to the heirs of Bishr Ibn al-Bara who put her to death. THIS IS THE APPROVED VERSION WITH US. (Ibn Sa'ad's Kitab Al-Tabaqat Al-Kabir, English translation by S. Moinul Haq, M.A., PH.D assisted by H.K. Ghazanfar M.A. (Kitab Bhavan Exporters & Importers, 1784 Kalan Mahal, Daryaganj, New Delhi - 110 002 India], Volume II, pp. 251-252

Narrated AbuSalamah:

A Jewess presented a roasted sheep to the Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) at Khaybar… The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) then ordered regarding her and she was killed. But he (AbuSalamah) did not mention the matter of cupping. (Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 39, Number 4496)

But of course Sweetnecta told an outright lie thinking that this wouldn't turn up from his own Islamic sources.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by Sweetnecta: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2010
Aletheia the liar.

your lies shall not profit you. if you die as a disbeliever, you have stored up some foods of hell for yourself by way of posts on NL. this being one of them.

let me support my statement with event described in Surah 60 when a muslim Sahabah Hatib was a spy for makkans against muslim madina. he was left alone and below is an excerpt of the event;

The first part consists of vv. 1-9, and the concluding verse 13 also relates to it. In this strong exception has been taken to the act of Hadrat Hatib bin Abi Balta'a in that he had tried to inform the enemy of a very important war secret of the Holy Prophet (upon whom be Allah's peace) only for the sake of safe guarding his family. This would have caused great bloodshed at the conquest of Makkah had it not been made ineffective in time.

It would have cost the Muslims many precious lives; many of the Quraish would have been killed, who were to render great services to Islam afterward; the gains which were to accrue from conquering Makkah peacefully would have been lost, and all these serious losses would have resulted only because one of the Muslims had wanted to safeguard his family from the dangers of war.

Administering a severe warning at this blunder Allah has taught the believers the lesson that no believer should, under any circumstances and for any motive, have relations of love and friendship with the disbelievers, who are actively hostile to Islam, and a believer should refrain from everything which might be helpful to them in the conflict between Islam and disbelief. However, there is no harm in dealing kindly and justly with those disbelievers, who may not be practically engaged in hostile activities against Islam and persecution of the Muslims

It so happened that, when the Quraish broke the Treaty of Hudaibiyah, the Holy Prophet (upon whom be Allah's peace) started making preparations for an invasion of Makkah, but he did not tell anyone, except a few close Companions, what was the goal of the expedition. By chance at about the same time a woman arrived from Makkah, who had been a slave-girl of the Bani 'Abdul Muttalib, and then after her freedom had adopted singing as her profession. She complained of poverty to the Holy Prophet and requested for financial help. The Holy Prophet appealed to the Bani 'Abdul Muttalib and the Bani al-Muttalib and satisfied her need. When she was about to leave for Makkah, Hadrat Hatib bin Abi Balta'a met her and quietly gave her a letter addressed to some of the Makkah chiefs and paid her ten dinars so that she kept the secret and carried the letter to the addressees secretly. When she had just left Madinah, Allah informed the Holy Prophet (Upon whom be Allah's peace) of it. So the Holy Prophet immediately sent Hadrat 'AIi, Hadrat Zubair and Hadrat Miqdad bin Aswad after her with the instruction: "Make haste: At Raudah khaki (12 miles from Madinah on the road to Makkah) you will meet a woman, who carries a letter from Hatib to the pagans of Makkah Seize that letter by any means you like. If she delivers the letter willingly, let her go; if she refuses to deliver it, kill her.". . . .

www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/60/index.html - Cached - Similar
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by seyibrown(f): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^^ . . . . . and what has the above got to do with 'the poisoning of Allah's messenger' and 'the punishment that the poisoner got'?

Are you related to 'fonejacker'? grin When the matter in question exposes Islam for what it really is, you always divert the topic from reasoning and logic'. We are tallking 'heads' anbd you are talking 'tails'! Which one now?
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by Sweetnecta: 3:24pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^^^ I know that seyibrown has a very hard heart from her refusal of Islam, yesterday, willing to go into Buddhism instead.

if you are patient, i would present hadith different from what "oh my, aletheia" presented, and my hadith shall support my view that the Jews was let go, just like Hatib (RA) was let go above. Makkans were let go as well. We dont have the same direct "let go" forgiveness[es] from god jesus of the bible.

read my immediate post. is coming up right about . . . . . now
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by Sweetnecta: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2010
@"oh my" Alitalia, sorry Aletheia, and Seyibrown: Several narrations of the same event. read this below without the eyes impaired by old age. you see letting her go and forgiving her? Oh my, Aletheia, where do you hide yourself now? in three possible consequences of her actions, 2 supports i got, you only got a single support, which i am sure is doubtful based on the quality of the prophet (AS), being very forgiving, full of mercy because his forgiveness and mercy are ordained on by Allah to show mankind.

A1 From Bukhari's Hadith 3.786:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: A Jewess brought a poisoned (cooked) sheep for the Prophet who ate from it. She was brought to the Prophet and he was asked, "Shall we kill her?" He said, "No." I continued to see the effect of the poison on the palate of the mouth of Allah's Apostle.

A2 From Bukhari's Hadith 4.394: Narrated Abu Huraira: When Khaibar was conquered, a roasted poisoned sheep was presented to the Prophet as a gift (by the Jews). The Prophet ordered, "Let all the Jews who have been here, be assembled before me." The Jews were collected and the Prophet said (to them), "I am going to ask you a question. Will you tell the truth?" They said, "Yes." The Prophet asked, "Who is your father?" They replied, "So-and-so." He said, "You have told a lie; your father is so-and-so." They said, "You are right." He said, "Will you now tell me the truth, if I ask you about something?" They replied, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim; and if we should tell a lie, you can realize our lie as you have done regarding our father." On that he asked, "Who are the people of the (Hell) Fire?" They said, "We shall remain in the (Hell) Fire for a short period, and after that you will replace us." The Prophet said, "You may be cursed and humiliated in it! By Allah, we shall never replace you in it." Then he asked, "Will you now tell me the truth if I ask you a question?" They said, "Yes, O Abu Al-Qasim." He asked, "Have you poisoned this sheep?" They said, "Yes." He asked, "What made you do so?" They said, "We wanted to know if you were a liar in which case we would get rid of you, and if you are a prophet then the poison would not harm you."

A3 From Ibn Sa'd page 249:
Verily a Jewish woman presented poisoned (meat of) a she goat to the apostle of Allah. He took a piece form it, put it into his mouth, chewed it and threw it away. Then he said to the Companions: "Halt! Verily, its leg tells me that it is poisoned." Then he sent for the Jewish woman and asked her; "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are true; in that case Allah will surely inform you, and if you are a liar I shall relieve the people of you."

A4 From Ibn Sa'd page 249: [different narrator]
The apostle of Allah and his companions ate from it. It (goat) said: "I am poisoned." He [Muhammad] said to his Companions, "Hold you hands! because it has informed me that it is poisoned!" They withdrew their hands, but Bishr Ibn al-Bara expired. The apostle of Allah sent for her (Jewess) and asked her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I wanted to know if you are a prophet, in that case it will not harm you and if you are a king, I shall relieve the people of you. He gave orders and she was put to death. [SEE NOTE 1]

A5 From Ibn Sa'd page 250: [different narrator]
Verily a woman of the Jews of Khaibar presented poisoned (meat of) goat to the apostle of Allah. The he recognized that it was poisoned, so he sent for her and asked her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "I thought if you are a prophet, Allah will inform you, and if you are a pretender, I shall relieve people of you. When the apostle of Allah felt sick, he got himself "cupped". [SEE NOTE 2]

A6 From Ibn Sa'd pages 251, 252: [different narrator]
, When the apostle of Allah conquered Khaibar and he had peace of mind, Zaynab Bint al-Harith the brother of Marhab, who was the spouse of Sallam Ibn Mishkam, inquired, "Which part of the goat is liked by Muhammad?" They said, "The foreleg." Then she slaughtered one from her goats and roasted it (the meat). Then she wanted a poison which could not fail. , The apostle of Allah took the foreleg, a piece of which he put into his mouth. Bishr took another bone and put it into his mouth. When the apostle of Allah ate one morsel of it Bishr ate his and other people also ate from it. Then the apostle of Allah said, "Hold back your hands! because this foreleg; , informed me that it is poisoned. Thereupon Bishr said, "By Him who has made you great! I discovered it from the morsel I took. Nothing prevented me from emitting it out, but the idea that I did not like to make your food unrelishing. When you had eaten what was in your mouth I did not like to save my life after yours, and I also thought you would not have eaten it if there was something wrong.

Bishr did not rise form his seat but his color changed to that of "taylsan" (a green cloth), The apostle of Allah sent for Zaynab and said to her, "What induced you to do what you have done?" She replied, "You have done to my people what you have done. You have killed my father, my uncle and my husband, so I said to myself, "If you are a prophet, the foreleg will inform you; and others have said, "If you are a king we will get rid of you."",

The apostle of Allah lived after this three years till in consequence of his pain he passed away. During his illness he used to say, "I did not cease to find the effect of the (poisoned) morsel, I took at Khaibar and I suffered several times (from its effect) but now I feel the hour has come of the cutting of my jugular vein."

A7 From Tabari Volume 8, page 123, 124:
When the messenger of God rested from his labor, Zaynab bt. al-Harith, the wife of Sallam b. Mishkam, served him a roast sheep. She had asked what part of the sheep the messenger of God liked best and was told that it was the foreleg. So she loaded that part with poison, and she poisoned the rest of the sheep too. Then she brought it. When she set it before the messenger of God, he took the foreleg and chewed a bit of it, but he did not swallow it. With him was Bishr b. al-Bara b. Marur, who, like the messenger of God, took some of it; Bishr, however, swallowed it, while the messenger of God spat it out saying,

"This bone informs me that it has been poisoned." He asked, "What led you to do this?" She said: "How you have afflicted my people is not hidden from you. So I said, "If he is a prophet, he will be informed; but if he is a king, I shall be rid of him"". The prophet forgave her. Bishr died of the food he had eaten.

A8 From Tabari Volume 8, page 124: [different narrator]
The messenger of God said during the illness from which he died - the mother of Bishr had come in to visit him - "Umm Bishr, at this very moment I feel my aorta being severed because of the food I ate with your son at Khaybar." [See NOTE 3]
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by Sweetnecta: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2010
when they said he (AS) gave orders, what orders did he give?

putting her to death in that hadith because of unspecified order is ridiculous. it is unlike the prophet who did not allow umar bin khattab to kill hatib, and who also gave strict instruction that if the woman with the letter to makka gave it up willingly she should not be hurt. he (AS was the same person who forgave the whole of makka upon his return as a messenger of Allah.

oh my, oh my Aletheia, where are you hiding today; SA or where? i;m just asking to make fun of you. not that i care where you are. oh my. oh my.

Show me an example equal to any of the above from the Bible; gods that never saw a people that they would not want to conquer. they never conquer a people they do wanna totally destroyed.

they never saw a person wrong them directly except that they pay him a hefty punishment.

talk to me, man. oh my. oh my.

i'm taunting you. perhaps you can be smoked out f your rat hole. i need to get smoke bomb to smoke tonye-t out of his rat hole he has been hiding. funny people.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by aletheia(m): 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2010
@^^^
Discombobulated rants. I guess the truth has thrown your nose out of joint. Here is another example of your prophet's "forgiving" nature:

Before 10,000 Muslim warriors entered Mecca in January 630, Muhammad ordered that they should kill only those who resisted, except a small number who should be hunted down even if they hid under the curtain of the Kabah stone. One of them was Abdullah, an original Emigrant with the prophet in 622. He had the high privilege of writing down some verses of the Quran, after Muhammad received them by revelation. Doubting, Abdullah on occasion would change the words around to see if Muhammad had noticed the changes, but he did not. W. Montgomery Watt provides an example: "When Muhammad dictated a phrase of the Quran such as sami‘ ‘alim, ‘Hearing, Knowing’ (with reference to God), he had written, for example, ‘alim hakim ‘Knowing, Wise,’ and Muhammad had not noticed the change" , (Muhammad at Medina, Oxford UP, 1956, p. 68). Abdullah therefore disbelieved Muhammad’s inspiration and apostatized (left Islam) and returned to Mecca a polytheist.

However, his foster-brother was Uthman b. Affan, one of Muhammad’s Companions, who hid Abdullah until calm settled on conquered Mecca and who interceded for Abdullah, in the presence of Muhammad. The prophet waited a long time before he granted the repentant apostate immunity. After Uthman left, Muhammad said to those sitting around him: "I kept silent so that one of you might get up and strike off his head!" One of them asked why Muhammad did not give them a signal. He answered that a prophet does not kill by pointing.

Though Abdullah escaped with his life, this story is included because it reveals Muhammad’s attitude toward apostates, because of the doubt of one of Muhammad’s followers—a literate scholar who was involved in writing down the revelations, and because Muhammad’s anger could be assuaged under the right conditions.

Source: Ibn Ishaq, p. 550 / 818.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by Sweetnecta: 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^ I have a short kinda hooked nose that fits my face. I am not a boxer, so no one hit it that it could maybe get disjointed or not lined up properly. Are you a rhino plastic surgeon because people like you want to change what God created?

Ibn Ishaq is a historian. And you know that historians do not have jurist temperament.

The single person that was killed in the whole of Makka was killed for other reason than insult Muhammad (AS). You lose all the time you argue, even arguing about your Bible you dont win even that.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by aletheia(m): 10:57pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^So you agree one person was killed. I thought you said your prophet was "forgiving"? Show us one person that Jesus killed or ordered killed.

Win? Typical Islamic mindset. I am on the side of truth. You can keep your "winning"

In any case 10 people were singled out for execution when Muhammad captured Mecca. Six of them were subsequently murdered. Not:

Sweetnecta:

The single person that was killed in the whole of Makka was killed for other reason than insult Muhammad (AS).

Cf.

"The apostle of Allah entered through Adhakhir, [into Mecca], and prohibited fighting.  He ordered six men and four women to be killed, they were (1) Ikrimah Ibn Abi Jahl, (2) Habbar Ibn al-Aswad, (3) Abd Allah Ibn Sa'd Ibn Abi Sarh, (4) Miqyas Ibn Sababah al-Laythi, (5) al-Huwayrith Ibn Nuqaydh, (6) Abd Abbah Ibn Hilal Ibn Khatal al-Adrami, (7) Hind Bint Utbah, (cool Sarah, the mawlat (enfranchised girl) of Amr Ibn Hashim, (9) Fartana and (10) Qaribah. Source: Kitab al-Tabaqat al-Kabir" written by Ibn Sa'd; Vol 2, page168

As always you multiply lies when defending your prophet and god. Surely:

Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit. [Psalms 50:19]

. . .Will ye plead for Baal? will ye save him? he that will plead for him, let him be put to death whilst it is yet morning: if he be a god, let him plead for himself, because one hath cast down his altar. [Judges 6:31]
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by Sweetnecta: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
^^^^ I dont know how old you are. but we dont have to be advanced in age before we know that people get killed for all sorts of crime. Spying for the enemy is one of them. In Islam actions are judged by intentions.

I say again, no one was killed for insulting Muhammad (AS). Muhammad was actually in position of power, so when he forgave it was a real forgiveness by his Lord.

That is different from the hollow forgiveness you people tout as reality of Jesus of NT. The woman on adultery did not do anything to Jesus more than what his mother to the scholars of the Jews by her getting pregnant with him; neither did anything to the would be judges.

we see though that each time Jesus of the Bible had upper hand, the parable (indirect statement about him), the killing and the rejections and the cursing is there. I know you will say it is metaphorical. Dire not claim no ill act for Jesus. Its similar to dont touch my anointed and dont hurt my prophet. Sorry. Jesus was touched and was hurt according to your Bible. Does Psalm 91 speak about him or somebody else?
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by aletheia(m): 4:52am On Dec 15, 2010
@^^^
So you have shifted position from:
Sweetnecta:

The single person that was killed in the whole of Makka was killed for other reason than insult Muhammad (AS).

You now concede that several people were killed. Why should we believe anything else you say, seeing as on this simple matter, you cannot tell the truth. Indeed you are incapable of telling the truth on anything pertaining to your prophet.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by vedaxcool(m): 9:51am On Dec 15, 2010
Sweetnecta:

seyibrown doesnt go out much and or doesnt listen to the truth much.

every christian group uses th[size=18pt]e poisoning of Muhammad (AS) by the Jewish woman of Khaybar as if to show he was not a prophet[/size]. You seyibrown have used the same thing, even few days or so ago, thinking the Jewel was a servant of Muhammad.

if you dont know, I say she was not. so its prudent that you search for material to support an opposing position. if you cant, then again, know that she was not punished. I used material from a thread about the death of the prophet as a response to you at that time.

and as to if Jesus was a killer as reported, above, you need to just make a search of it. i said that they said he killed his play mate by pushing him off the roof. it seems as if you agreed but disagrees that he blinded a man instead.

which is worse, as a child pushing his playmate to his death or the mere blinding of a man who criticized the shoddy work of old man joseph the carpenter? yet, you didnt disagree with me he chased the old people out of the public square where they were doing business.

They fail to see that the Jews Killing Jesus also meant that Jesus was not of God. Shikena. Since the Jews usually kill prophets to confirm that they are not from God, would Aliarstears sorry alethia agree that the Jews confirmed beyound reasonable doubt that Jesus was not sent from God since he was not only tortured but Killed and made Jesus die shouting My Lord My lord why have thou forsaken me! this to me would have meant that the Jews not only confirmed that Jesus was not of God but also made him revolt against his only source of hope in the after life. the Implication is very damning if we are to take their usual poor standards of thinking and used it to Judge Jesus based on their biblical accounts. Again aliartears would only be satisfied questioning Muhammad pbuh whom despite being poisoned lived 3 years more, instead of using truth as a means of finding the truth he uses Lies and desperation to have faith in a religion which offer non.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by seyibrown(f): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2010
[b]The Jews get hold of the prophets and kill them because they DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THEIR MESSAGE. This particular Jewess poisoned Mohammed because HE KILLED HER FAMILY. SHE WAS KILLED FOR POISONING THE FOOD.  The JEWISH PROPHETS DID NOT OPPRESS, KILL, despoil AND MAIM NON-JEWISH PEOPLE OR FORCE THEM TO CONVERT; THE PROPHETS STICK TO PROCLAIMING THE WORD OF GOD. Mohammed DID NOT FORGIVE HER because he still CURSED THE JEWS ON HIS DEATHBED, despite being married to 'the highly honored Jewish SAFFIYA' and bedding other Jews. Prophets are killed to stop them from proclaiming the word of God, not because they had killed, despoiled and maimed.

Jesus knew what was coming, Mohammed did not. Jesus, BEFORE HE WAS TAKEN AT ALL, prayed that if it were possible, the cup would pass from him; Mohammed had eaten the posioned food before he prayed and tried cures (Even 'Angel JUBRIL' prayed for his healing but it did not work). Jesus did not curse the Jews or Romans on the cross; Mohammed cursed the Jews on his deathbed.[/b]

[center]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF GOD IS A MUSLIM, HE PRAYS 5 TIMES DAILY; IF GOD IS A CHRISTIAN, HE GOES TO CHURCH ON SUNDAYS! THE ONE WHO PRACTICES RELIGION IS SUBJECT TO THAT RELIGION! GOD IS NOT SUBJECT TO RELIGION! GOD DOES NOT HAVE A RELIGION! HE HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS CHILDREN!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/center]
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by vedaxcool(m): 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2010
Jesus Shouted " my Lord My Lord why have thou forsaken Me", after the JEws according to the bible dealth severely with him pls compare him with all other Jewish prophets and ask why didn't they Forsake God as Jesus had done accd. to the Bible? Moses also cursed the Jews over and over again so cut the crap. Jesus never knew what hit him? accd. to the bible we read of how he ordered his Disciples to get swords and Jesus even defended himself in Court when he said " my kingdom is not -----" in the presence of Plato and in the sehadrin Court jesus again said " If I have spoken evil ------" In the Presence of ALLAH jesus said " let this cup pass over me" in otherwords God save me.

[size=18pt]Jesus insulted his elders----By calling them adultrous--would accept for your child to go around calling his elders all sorts of names be they true or not? like would acceppt for your child to call you a Liar or adulrous since you seeketh after a sign? and even called his mother woman and added insult into injury bty saying what joins you and me together, this same woman that suffered insults on his account, I hope when your child calls you woman and says what joins you and me together it is all good and acceptable to you? eh! We know this is more than you bargin for.[/size]

Again why is it so easy for you to tell Lies? You said Jewish Prophet did not Kill? come on you must be listening to the devil's temptation to lie where everybody can see it? As Joshua11:14 -
14 And all the spoil of these cities, and the cattle, the children of Israel took for a prey unto themselves; but every man they smote with the edge of the sword, until they had destroyed them, neither left they any that breathed.
18 Joshua made war a long time with all those kings.
20 For it was of the LORD to harden their hearts, to come against Israel in battle, that they might be utterly destroyed, that they might have no favour, but that they might be destroyed, as the LORD commanded Moses.
21 And Joshua came at that time, and cut off the Anakim from the hill-country, from Hebron, from Debir, from Anab, and from all the hill-country of Judah, and from all the hill-country of Israel; Joshua utterly destroyed them with their cities.

There are many more from where that came from. Again should I consider you Ignorant of the bible or Just out to Lie so that aqccd. to paul God glory abideth? Shame indeed!
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by Sweetnecta: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2010
@Seyibrown; « #303 on: Today at 11:42:46 AM »
[Quote]The Jews get hold of the prophets and kill them because they DO NOT WANT TO HEAR THEIR MESSAGE. This particular Jewess poisoned Mohammed because HE KILLED HER FAMILY. SHE WAS KILLED FOR POISONING THE FOOD. The JEWISH PROPHETS DID NOT OPPRESS, KILL, despoil AND MAIM NON-JEWISH PEOPLE OR FORCE THEM TO CONVERT;[/Quote]seyi must be filled with the spirits this day. i did not bold the force them to convert for obvious reason. judaism is an exclusive club which you must be born to.

the jewish prophets; moses just killed none jews because they were not jews. that makes it better for you now? the Jewish prophet killed people just because they were disbelievers. thats makes them more grand to you? Muhammad (AS fought people because they rose up with forces in their hands to stop Islam. watch this; even you christian sometimes say it was just a phase before the first christians actually became christians since new testament must reign over old testament.

now we will talk about moses who beif we are going to talk about jews the first possible jewish prophet. Moses did his killing by direction of yahweh and jesus for about 40 years between egypt and next door canaan probably killing everything that moved including domesticated animals and even trees because the wind blew their leaves. how about joshua, all the way to the son and grandsons of David?

Now imagine if the egyptians were to serve moses food? imagine if the jebusites were to serve moses food? imagine it the amalekites, the hitittes, the people of jericho, etc were to serve moses food?

[Quote]THE PROPHETS STICK TO PROCLAIMING THE WORD OF GOD.[/Quote]which one of the word of God was jesus killed for according to your belief between the two; Oh God, Your servant jesus who You Oh God sent or Jesus is partner of God? Note seyi that I am sure you will not answer. and if you get the empty courage to answer, the one you rejected is not word of God, making the bible and or NT a corrupt book.

[Quote]Mohammed DID NOT FORGIVE HER because he still CURSED THE JEWS ON HIS DEATHBED, despite being married to 'the highly honored Jewish SAFFIYA' and bedding other Jews. Prophets are killed to stop them from proclaiming the word of God, not because they had killed, despoiled and maimed.[/Quote]how is it that you recognized our Mother safiya (RA) and then said that her husband (AS) cursed "All" jews? does that make sense to you? I'm sure that it may be possible that your husband does not agree with every person in your family.

if he is angry at that person, is he angry at you, as well. even though he will bed you later or just did few hours before? Among the children of Israil, we have believers and we dont call them jews. the majority of them are disbelievers who are called Jews. Muhammad (AS cursed disbelievers; Jews and Christians, and others, just like Allah Curses them in the Quran for disbelief. Again, while you just make blanketed accusation, Yakubu Gowon married an igbo woman in the middle of the war.

The Rothschild who are jews financed Nazi to conduct holocaust. Haman and Kaarun who were from the children of Israil were on the side of Fir'awn against Musa (AS). We did have from the egyptians, right from the palace of Pharaoh who believed Musa. And we had germans who opposed Nazism.

The Jews were wrong in the time of Musa, they were wrong in the time of Isa and they were wrong when Muhammad was alive and they are still wrong now. Just like you are following Jesus only with your tongue and not in reality since jesus time is long gone, the jews are doing the same with moses.

[Quote]Jesus knew what was coming, Mohammed did not. Jesus, BEFORE HE WAS TAKEN AT ALL, prayed that if it were possible, the cup would pass from him; Mohammed had eaten the posioned food before he prayed and tried cures (Even 'Angel JUBRIL' prayed for his healing but it did not work). Jesus did not curse the Jews or Romans on the cross; Mohammed cursed the Jews on his deathbed.[/Quote]conveniently, jesus didnt forgive a tree instead cursed it, didnt forgive the thief on the left. neither of them recognized him and he didnt introduce himself and performed miracles to show his power. sorry i forgot he said he was powerless. and as to Muhammad (AS), it is written in surah Imran that prophets came and gone, and in another Surah that all soul must taste death.

Muhammad (AS) knew that he was not going to remain on earth because from birth his father was not alive. while only 6 his mother died. his grandfather who took the reign of parentage died later, living him in the care of an uncle who died before Hijr. Muhammad (AS) in all accounts knew death will come. then when surah Nasr was revealed he knew the time was near.

His community knew; uncle Abbass (RA) cried when the surah was revealed and Abu Bakr (RA) cried when the prophet spoke about a slave choosing to go to Allah rather than continue to remain on earth. i often wonder the fact that jesus begged and Muhammad (AS) and Jibril (AS) begged God are not enough proof that God is the Only One in charge?

[Quote]IF GOD IS A MUSLIM, HE PRAYS 5 TIMES DAILY; IF GOD IS A CHRISTIAN, HE GOES TO CHURCH ON SUNDAYS! THE ONE WHO PRACTICES RELIGION IS SUBJECT TO THAT RELIGION! GOD IS NOT SUBJECT TO RELIGION! GOD DOES NOT HAVE A RELIGION! HE HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS CHILDREN![/Quote]this piece takes the cake of all absurdity. seyi, when you have a child, whose baby it is? who bedded you to get pregnant? What function did God perform in either your beddings and that bedding that got you pregnant with the baby?

what function did your husband, Mr. brown perform? who is the father of the baby? or you are making it into a jest like what the woman will do to a eunuch tell him he is the father of the new born so that he can provide for something, while the father is watching the ridiculous joke? it is true that God has no religion that He observes. however He gave a specific religion for man to observe in obedience to Him, starting from Adam to the last man on earth. You will not see God changing in His Ruling. Truth is truth. False is false.

The people who observe the religion of truth from Him will find Mercy from Him. The people who do not observe the religion of truth from Him, instead rejecting it and rejecting the Ruling of God will find no Mercy from Him, if He Wills it.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by seyibrown(f): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ vedaxcool

Jesus Shouted " my Lord My Lord why have thou forsaken Me", after the JEws according to the bible dealth severely with him pls compare him with all other Jewish prophets and ask why didn't they Forsake God as Jesus had done accd. to the Bible?

Jesus FORSOOK God? Not in the Bible; maybe in the Quran or an Hadith!

Moses also cursed the Jews over and over again so cut the crap.

In the Bible, Moses did not curse the Jews for poisoning him or crucifying him. Where did you get this mis-info from?

Jesus never knew what hit him? accd. to the bible we read of how he ordered his Disciples to get swords and Jesus even defended himself in Court when he said " my kingdom is not -----" in the presence of Plato and in the sehadrin Court jesus again said " If I have spoken evil ------" In the Presence of ALLAH jesus said " let this cup pass over me" in otherwords God save me.

Jesus DID KNOW what was coming. It is repeated severally in the Bible. What 'corrupt branded version of the Bible' have you been reading? Where does it say Jesus asked ALLAH to save him?

Jesus insulted his elders----By calling them adultrous--would accept for your child to go around calling his elders all sorts of names be they true or not? like would acceppt for your child to call you a Liar or adulrous since you seeketh after a sign? and even called his mother woman and added insult into injury bty saying what joins you and me together, this same woman that suffered insults on his account, I hope when your child calls you woman and says what joins you and me together it is all good and acceptable to you? eh! We know this is more than you bargin for.

Are ANY of the above CURSES ON THE CROSS? Please check a dico for the meanings and use of of CURSE and INSULT!

Again why is it so easy for you to tell Lies? You said Jewish Prophet did not Kill? come on you must be listening to the devil's temptation to lie where everybody can see it? As Joshua11:14 -
14 And all the spoil of these cities, and the cattle, the children of Israel took for a prey unto themselves; but every man they smote with the edge of the sword, until they had destroyed them, neither left they any that breathed.
18 Joshua made war a long time with all those kings.
20 For it was of the LORD to harden their hearts, to come against Israel in battle, that they might be utterly destroyed, that they might have no favour, but that they might be destroyed, as the LORD commanded Moses.
21 And Joshua came at that time, and cut off the Anakim from the hill-country, from Hebron, from Debir, from Anab, and from all the hill-country of Judah, and from all the hill-country of Israel; Joshua utterly destroyed them with their cities.

There are many more from where that came from. Again should I consider you Ignorant of the bible or Just out to Lie so that aqccd. to paul God glory abideth? Shame indeed!

Was Joshua POISONED /KILLED BY THE JEWS/NON-JEWS as a test of PROPHETHOOD/IN REVENGE for despoiling, KILLING AND MAIMING NON-JEWS?

Please try not to do a FONEJACKER on me in answering any of the questions above.

[center]------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF GOD IS A MUSLIM, HE PRAYS 5 TIMES DAILY; IF GOD IS A CHRISTIAN, HE GOES TO CHURCH ON SUNDAYS! THE ONE WHO PRACTICES RELIGION IS SUBJECT TO THAT RELIGION! GOD IS NOT SUBJECT TO RELIGION! GOD DOES NOT HAVE A RELIGION! HE HAS A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIS CHILDREN!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/center]
[quote][/quote]
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by Sweetnecta: 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2010
Seyi should tell us if only the jews are to have prophets or if she wishes all prophets must be Jews? I know that Adam, Enoch, Noah (AS) being prophets were not jews, because they did not have a tribe and the jewish tribe was not in existence until much much later. if you will call Jacob a jew and I'm sure you will be wrong because he is the overall father of the children of Israel, from which the tribe known as jews emerged.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by seyibrown(f): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2010
@ sweetnecta

the jewish prophets; moses just killed none jews because they were not jews. that makes it better for you now? the Jewish prophet killed people just because they were disbelievers. thats makes them more grand to you? Muhammad (AS fought people because they rose up with forces in their hands to stop Islam. watch this; even you christian sometimes say it was just a phase before the first christians actually became christians since new testament must reign over old testament.

now we will talk about moses who beif we are going to talk about jews the first possible jewish prophet. Moses did his killing by direction of yahweh and jesus for about 40 years between egypt and next door canaan probably killing everything that moved including domesticated animals and even trees because the wind blew their leaves. how about joshua, all the way to the son and grandsons of David?

Now imagine if the egyptians were to serve moses food? imagine if the jebusites were to serve moses food? imagine it the amalekites, the hitittes, the people of jericho, etc were to serve moses food?

1.Give me PROOF of THE PROPHETS killing NON-JEWS for the sole reason of not being a JEW!  
2.Aside MOHAMMED the 'last prophet', give me ANY OTHER 'PROPHET' that was POISONED/KILLED by an 'outsider' for MAIMING, despoiling and KILLING 'outsiders'

which one of the word of God was jesus killed for according to your belief between the two; Oh God, Your servant jesus who You Oh God sent or Jesus is partner of God? Note seyi that I am sure you will not answer. and if you get the empty courage to answer, the one you rejected is not word of God, making the bible and or NT a corrupt book.

For saying he was THE SON OF GOD, THE SAME AS GOD, THE ONLY WAY TO GOD and telling them clearly that their self-righteousness UNDER THE LAW will only LEAD THeM TO CONDEMNATION BY THE LAW. DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPLICATION OF YOU CLAIMING THAT ALLAH SAYS THE TORAH AND THE GOSPEL HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED? IF YOU DO NOT, ASK ME TO EXPLAIN AND I WILL GLADLY DO.

how is it that you recognized our Mother safiya (RA) and then said that her husband (AS) cursed "All" jews? does that make sense to you? I'm sure that it may be possible that your husband does not agree with every person in your family.

I referred to Islam conferring honor on Saffiya despite Mohammed cursing the Jews.

if he is angry at that person, is he angry at you, as well. even though he will bed you later or just did few hours before? Among the children of Israil, we have believers and we dont call them jews. the majority of them are disbelievers who are called Jews. Muhammad (AS cursed disbelievers; Jews and Christians, and others, just like Allah Curses them in the Quran for disbelief. Again, while you just make blanketed accusation, Yakubu Gowon married an igbo woman in the middle of the war.

He cursed JEWS not ONLY THOSE WHO PRACTICE JUDAISM! Saffiyah DIED A JEWESS even though she might have stopped practicsing Judaism!

conveniently, jesus didnt forgive a tree instead cursed it, didnt forgive the thief on the left. neither of them recognized him and he didnt introduce himself and performed miracles to show his power. sorry i forgot he said he was powerless. and as to Muhammad (AS), it is written in surah Imran that prophets came and gone, and in another Surah that all soul must taste death.

Muhammad (AS) knew that he was not going to remain on earth because from birth his father was not alive. while only 6 his mother died. his grandfather who took the reign of parentage died later, living him in the care of an uncle who died before Hijr. Muhammad (AS) in all accounts knew death will come. then when surah Nasr was revealed he knew the time was near.

His community knew; uncle Abbass (RA) cried when the surah was revealed and Abu Bakr (RA) cried when the prophet spoke about a slave choosing to go to Allah rather than continue to remain on earth. i often wonder the fact that jesus begged and Muhammad (AS) and Jibril (AS) begged God are not enough proof that God is the Only One in charge?

Jesus did not curse the fig tree on the cross! The Bible is full of Jesus prediction of his death!
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by seyibrown(f): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2010
Seyi should tell us if only the jews are to have prophets or if she wishes all prophets must be Jews? I know that Adam, Enoch, Noah (AS) being prophets were not jews, because they did not have a tribe and the jewish tribe was not in existence until much much later. if you will call Jacob a jew and I'm sure you will be wrong because he is the overall father of the children of Israel, from which the tribe known as jews emerged.

My response was in reference to vedacool's assertion as quoted below. He was talking about Jews killings prophets. The prophets they killed were Jewish. Allah sent Mohammed because the JEWS KILLED THEIR PROPHETS, according to Muslims.

They fail to see that the Jews Killing Jesus also meant that Jesus was not of God. Shikena. Since the Jews usually kill prophets to confirm that they are not from God, would Aliarstears sorry alethia agree that the Jews confirmed beyound reasonable doubt that Jesus was not sent from God since he was not only tortured but Killed and made Jesus die shouting My Lord My lord why have thou forsaken me!

The part in read below is an extension to my signature, not part of the post. I will though respond to your post quoted below concerning it.

this piece takes the cake of all absurdity. seyi, when you have a child, whose baby it is? who bedded you to get pregnant? What function did God perform in either your beddings and that bedding that got you pregnant with the baby?

what function did your husband, Mr. brown perform? who is the father of the baby? or you are making it into a jest like what the woman will do to a eunuch tell him he is the father of the new born so that he can provide for something, while the father is watching the ridiculous joke? it is true that God has no religion that He observes. however He gave a specific religion for man to observe in obedience to Him, starting from Adam to the last man on earth. You will not see God changing in His Ruling. Truth is truth. False is false.

The people who observe the religion of truth from Him will find Mercy from Him. The people who do not observe the religion of truth from Him, instead rejecting it and rejecting the Ruling of God will find no Mercy from Him, if He Wills it.

I have explained previously on other threads to you that the HOLY GHOST'S part in Jesus conception was not of a se/xu/al nature. It was Mary feeling the presence of the holy Ghost like 'spirit-filled' christians do today and the HOLY SPIRIT breathed life into her just like Life was breathed into Adam to make him come into being. JESUS AND ADAM have the same father.

It is clear from the Quran and Hadiths that ALLAH CHANGED HIS RULINGS A LOT.

Please tell me, WHAT IS RELIGION, according to your understanding of Islam? And what exactly(very briefly)does one need to do to fulfil the RELIGION OF ALLAH and get into JANNAT?

[/center]
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by vedaxcool(m): 4:58pm On Dec 15, 2010
seyibrown:

My response was in reference to vedacool's assertion as quoted below. He was talking about Jews killings prophets. The prophets they killed were Jewish. Allah sent Mohammed because the JEWS KILLED THEIR PROPHETS, according to Muslims.

Pls point where or who claims that ALLAH purposely sent Muhamasd Pbuh because the Jews killed their prophets? or is this one of your usually conjector you build of Islam? Muslims have lond asserted that ALLAH sent prophets to different nations of the world to give them guidiance it is you christians that view God as a sought of For Jews Only Being. Remember quote where you read that crap from.

seyibrown:

The part in read below is an extension to my signature, not part of the post. I will though respond to your post quoted below concerning it.

I have explained previously on other threads to you that the HOLY GHOST'S part in Jesus conception was not of a se/xu/al nature. It was Mary feeling the presence of the holy Ghost like 'spirit-filled' christians do today and the HOLY SPIRIT breathed life into her just like Life was breathed into Adam to make him come into being. JESUS AND ADAM have the same father.

Where did you read in the bible that the holy spirit breathed Life into her? You are in the Habit of formulating doctrines from nowhere just like your Oga Paul?

seyibrown:

Please tell me, WHAT IS RELIGION, according to your understanding of Islam? And what exactly(very briefly)does one need to do to fulfil the RELIGION OF ALLAH and get into JANNAT?

Just as it is clear from Christian that God changes his ruling from the OT to the NT? No? You so called Grace where is it in the OT. we read in the OT that people siply tried to live a righteous life while The NT you and Paul are lying on Jesus that he died for your sin, isn't that a change of Policy? You make claims taht point back at you. And like Jesus told a young man " Just keep to the Commandment of God" just do as Jesus said keep to the commandment of God and Heaven will be added to you. again did jesus say :Verily, verily, I say unto you, except your righteousness exceed the righteousness of the scribes and the pharisees, you shall by no means enter the kingdom of heaven, If you like ignore Jesus advise and follow Pauls fanciful laziness and see where you will end up a word is enough ------

seyibrown:

[/center]

But yet you claim only if you belief Jesus died for your sins will you make it to heaven, now if that isn't God sujecting himself to religion and wonder what that is to your double speaking ideas that you parrot.
seyibrown:

@ vedaxcool

Jesus FORSOOK God? Not in the Bible; maybe in the Quran or an Hadith!

When Jesus shouted My Lord My Lord why have thou Forsaken me? ----> means he has given up on God to have expressed such words or what else do you think, for anyone to accuse God of Forsaking him will mean that despite God's mightiness he believes that God cannot intervene in his eventy, be rest assured that God does not forsake the good guys in the Qur'an.

seyibrown:

In the Bible, Moses did not curse the Jews for poisoning him or crucifying him. Where did you get this mis-info from?

Hehehe, Moses cursed the jews for furstrating him? which is as similar as some one cursing you for not being cooparative, I wonder which is worse cursing someone for furstrating you or for poisoning you? Your guess is as good as mine.

seyibrown:

Jesus DID KNOW what was coming. It is repeated severally in the Bible. What 'corrupt branded version of the Bible' have you been reading? Where does it say Jesus asked ALLAH to save him?

Whcih version of the bible do you Consider as the original? Jesus say Lord let this Cup pass over me: ALLAH is the only Lord. And Jesus never wantd to die that was why he ordered for swords and even pray to God to save him. If you like Mis-undersatnd what I wrote that has been the only way you Christians understand things, as even Jesus disciples even could not understand Jesus.

seyibrown:

Are ANY of the above CURSES ON THE CROSS? Please check a dico for the meanings and use of of CURSE and INSULT!

Was Joshua POISONED /KILLED BY THE JEWS/NON-JEWS as a test of PROPHETHOOD/IN REVENGE for despoiling, KILLING AND MAIMING NON-JEWS?

Please try not to do a FONEJACKER on me in answering any of the questions above.

Are the Insult Jesus did part of Biblical teachings? or what is your problem with poisoning, If you have poison issue go to a clinic for solution. Like I said [size=18pt]Jesus insulted his elders----By calling them adultrous--would u accept for your child to go around calling his elders all sorts of names be they true or not? like would acceppt for your child to call you a Liar or adulrous since you seeketh after a sign? and even called his mother woman and added insult into injury by saying what joins you and me together, this same woman that suffered insults on his account, I hope when your child calls you woman and says what joins you and me together it is all good and acceptable to you? [/size]

What kind of god insults People to and fro? and even his mum? But this question are too difficult for you to answer as the implication is very grave indeed? I won't like to see you write it is alright for your child to insult his elders. Joshua mudering Children is very Ok to your forgiving Christian heart? Hypocricy is very much a diesease. Again Jesus insulting his elders in the bible is very Ok by your standards? This is very Much pathetic. To you one form of evil? is very much justifyable but when it invovles other people it is very bad, this kind of behavior is called Hypocrisy.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by seyibrown(f): 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2010
Pls point where or who claims that ALLAH purposely sent Muhamasd Pbuh because the Jews killed their prophets? or is this one of your usually conjector you build of Islam? Muslims have lond asserted that ALLAH sent prophets to different nations of the world to give them guidiance it is you christians that view God as a sought of For Jews Only Being. Remember quote where you read that crap from.

Maybe I am mis-informed! Please explain why Allah sent Mohammed!

Where did you read in the bible that the holy spirit breathed Life into her? You are in the Habit of formulating doctrines from nowhere just like your Oga Paul?

The Holy Spirit came upon several people in the OT and with different manifestations e.g dancing, prophesying. In Mary's case it brought about 'life'. Allah might be incapable of bringing about 'life' without se/xu/al intercourse, but God is not.

Just as it is clear from Christian that God changes his ruling from the OT to the NT? No? You so called Grace where is it in the OT. we read in the OT that people siply tried to live a righteous life while The NT you and Paul are lying on Jesus that he died for your sin, isn't that a change of Policy? You make claims taht point back at you. And like Jesus told a young man " Just keep to the Commandment of God" just do as Jesus said keep to the commandment of God and Heaven will be added to you. again did jesus say :Verily, verily, I say unto you, except your righteousness exceed the righteousness of the scribes and the pharisees, you shall by no means enter the kingdom of heaven, If you like ignore Jesus advise and follow Pauls fanciful laziness and see where you will end up a word is enough

Are the Insult Jesus did part of Biblical teachings? or what is your problem with poisoning, If you have poison issue go to a clinic for solution. Like I said Jesus insulted his elders----By calling them adultrous--would u accept for your child to go around calling his elders all sorts of names be they true or not? like would acceppt for your child to call you a Liar or adulrous since you seeketh after a sign? and even called his mother woman and added insult into injury by saying what joins you and me together, this same woman that suffered insults on his account, I hope when your child calls you woman and says what joins you and me together it is all good and acceptable to you?

[b]The blood of animals were used to take away sin of the Israelites in the OT, under the Law of condemnation; The blood of Jesus is what takes away sin of spiritual Israelites in the NT, under the Law of Spirit of Grace. Animal blood sacrifice under 'this law' was stopped ages ago in Israel. It is impossible for Man to keep the Law without the Spirit of God; the Law was to reveal the 'weakness and helplessness of Man without God. With God's spirit we can keep his Law and by his grace he forgives our sin. But for his GRACE, we will receive PUNISHMENT for our SIN. It is by God's mercies that we are not consumed, not by THE WORKS OF OUR OWN HANDS.

The RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE PHARISEES that Jesus referred to was their self-righteousness and holding 'the tradition of men' above the commandments of God. They were keeping the Commandments to the letter but not to the spirit of the letter. For example; The Law thou shalt not commit adultery, where a man does not PHYSICALLY does it but then in his mind unclothes a woman and does the equivalent of intimacy with her in his MIND. It mean they pretended on the OUTSIDE that they were HOLY but inside they were not; AND IT IS THE HEART THAT MATTERS TO GOD. I would therefore say he was not wrong when he pointed out to them that they wer adulterers and liars because that was exactly what they were. They did not keep the law in their hearts, they kept it for show.[/b]

But yet you claim only if you belief Jesus died for your sins will you make it to heaven, now if that isn't God sujecting himself to religion and wonder what that is to your double speaking ideas that you parrot.

[b]That is called 'faith'. When you accept Jesus as your saviour, you are welcomed into the family of God and you develop a RELATIONSHIP with your new Family with a FATHER- CHILDREN RELATIONSHIP. That is not RELIGION. You communicate with him and he communicates with you; and your communication/relationship is not regulated by AN ORGANISED BODY. you could argue that Islam too is technically not a religion but there is ONLY A MASTER - SLAVE RELATIONSHIP. If all physical churches are banned, your relationship with God through Jesus still remains. If all Bibles were taken away, THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THERE TO REMIND THE CHILDREN OF GOD OF ALL THINGS, TEACHING AND GUIDING, in addition to the Christian's MEMORY. If Islamic bodies and the Quran were to be banned today, Muslims will only have their MEMORIES for guidance, and guess what? If Organised religion was abolished and forcing anyone to take or live by any particular faith made illegal today, there WILL BE NO KILLING AND MAIMING OF OTHERS IN THE NAME OF RELIGION and any such actions would be illegal. Allah will then have to punish sinners on his own without humans carrying out executions and maimings on his behalf; so will Jehovah. PUNISHMENT OF SIN WILL BE LEFT TO GOD TO DO, and rightfully as he is the JUDGE OF ALL! [/b]

What kind of god insults People to and fro? and even his mum? But this question are too difficult for you to answer as the implication is very grave indeed? I won't like to see you write it is alright for your child to insult his elders. Joshua mudering Children is very Ok to your forgiving Christian heart? Hypocricy is very much a diesease. Again Jesus insulting his elders in the bible is very Ok by your standards? This is very Much pathetic. To you one form of evil? is very much justifyable but when it invovles other people it is very bad, this kind of behavior is called Hypocrisy.

When your conscience tells you that you have done or are doing something wrong, is that an insult? Have you insulted anyone older than you on NL? Have you insulted anyone younger than you on NL? Do you think God fears sinners so much he will not tell them to their face that they are sinners? Was Joshua a christian? Did he live under the dispensation of Grace? Did he live in a time where national boundaries and international laws exist? God says 'THOU SHALT NOT KILL' but he also forgives those who repents of their sin? It is for God to decide what punishment he gives to those who transgress his commandments, not for man. Have you ever considered that repented sinners will make heaven and those who they sinned against will not?

If we truly loved God, we would HELP SINNERS TO TURN AWAY FROM THEIR SIN, NOT STOP THEM FROM REPENTING FROM THEIR SINS BY KILLING THEM as that is what the devil wants. He does not want MAN to be RECONCILED WITH GOD but God WANTS MAN TO BE RECONCILED WITH HIM!
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by vedaxcool(m): 9:12am On Dec 16, 2010
seyibrown:

Maybe I am mis-informed! Please explain why Allah sent Mohammed!

You being to ignorant of basic Islamic knowledge, ALLAH sent Mohammad PBUH, the greatest emancipator of mankind, to deliver his mesasage and spiritual guidiance to mankind. To but it simple, Prophet Muhammad PBUH came to guide man to the right path so that we may make it to heaven. and to crown it The message is simple Worship ALLAH! and hold fast to his Laws.

seyibrown:

The Holy Spirit came upon several people in the OT and with different manifestations e.g dancing, prophesying. In Mary's case it brought about 'life'. Allah might be incapable of bringing about 'life' without se/xu/al intercourse, but God is not.

LIAR! THE SIMPLE QUESTION IS WHERE DID YOU READ THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT BREATHED LIFE INTO HER, NO THIS TANTRUMS OF FURSTRATIONS DUE TO MY REJECTION OF YOUR LIES. I WONDER HOW SWEETNECTA MANAGES TO KEEP UP WITH THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR.

seyibrown:

[b]The blood of animals were used to take away sin of the Israelites in the OT, under the Law of condemnation; The blood of Jesus is what takes away sin of spiritual Israelites in the NT, under the Law of Spirit of Grace. Animal blood sacrifice under 'this law' was stopped ages ago in Israel. It is impossible for Man to keep the Law without the Spirit of God; the Law was to reveal the 'weakness and helplessness of Man without God. With God's spirit we can keep his Law and by his grace he forgives our sin. But for his GRACE, we will receive PUNISHMENT for our SIN. It is by God's mercies that we are not consumed, not by THE WORKS OF OUR OWN HANDS.

The RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE PHARISEES that Jesus referred to was their self-righteousness and holding 'the tradition of men' above the commandments of God. They were keeping the Commandments to the letter but not to the spirit of the letter. For example; The Law thou shalt not commit adultery, where a man does not PHYSICALLY does it but then in his mind unclothes a woman and does the equivalent of intimacy with her in his MIND. It mean they pretended on the OUTSIDE that they were HOLY but inside they were not; AND IT IS THE HEART THAT MATTERS TO GOD. I would therefore say he was not wrong when he pointed out to them that they wer adulterers and liars because that was exactly what they were. They did not keep the law in their hearts, they kept it for show.[/b]

KEEP PAYING LIP SERVICE TO WHAT JESUS SAID. NA U GET THE KOKO OF THE MATTER IN ISLAM BAD INTENTION ARE NOT COUNTED AS SIN UNLESS YOU ACT THEM OUT, IN FACT GOOD INTENTION ARE COUNTED AS GOOD DEEDS EVEN IF THE INTENTION IS NOT CARRIED OUT . BECAUSE ALLAH WANTS US TO SUCCEED UNLIKE WHAT U CLAIM THAT BAD INTENTION IS CREDITED AS AN EVIL DEED WITH NO PROVISIONS FOR COUNTING GOOD INTENTION RELIGION OF FORGIVENESS INDEED! hISS!

seyibrown:

[b]That is called 'faith'. When you accept Jesus as your saviour, you are welcomed into the family of God and you develop a RELATIONSHIP with your new Family with a FATHER- CHILDREN RELATIONSHIP. That is not RELIGION. You communicate with him and he communicates with you; and your communication/relationship is not regulated by AN ORGANISED BODY. you could argue that Islam too is technically not a religion but there is ONLY A MASTER - SLAVE RELATIONSHIP. If all physical churches are banned, your relationship with God through Jesus still remains. If all Bibles were taken away, THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THERE TO REMIND THE CHILDREN OF GOD OF ALL THINGS, TEACHING AND GUIDING, in addition to the Christian's MEMORY. If Islamic bodies and the Quran were to be banned today, Muslims will only have their MEMORIES for guidance, and guess what? If Organised religion was abolished and forcing anyone to take or live by any particular faith made illegal today, there WILL BE NO KILLING AND MAIMING OF OTHERS IN THE NAME OF RELIGION and any such actions would be illegal. Allah will then have to punish sinners on his own without humans carrying out executions and maimings on his behalf; so will Jehovah. PUNISHMENT OF SIN WILL BE LEFT TO GOD TO DO, and rightfully as he is the JUDGE OF ALL! [/b]

KEEP CREATING NON - EXISTENT SCENERIOS AND FORGET TO HOLD UNTO THE LAW - Jesus go deny this gracers, And as for miaming in the name of religion, we read the OT sanctioning with when God? tells the children of Isreal to wipe out entire community, I wonder why you did ask God to go and do his fight for himself? U are very laughable, punishment should be left for God, go tell them for Kirikiri Prison make dem free all them inmates and make we no het police to dey arrest theif and see how long you will live in that kind of Lawlessness, are you a anarchist out to tear down the Gorvernemnt and its measures of Law and order! pls you can do better than that in terms of thinking. " A Sinful and adultrous generation seeketh after a sign"

seyibrown:

[b]When your conscience tells you that you have done or are doing something wrong, is that an insult? Have you insulted anyone older than you on NL? Have you insulted anyone younger than you on NL? Do you think God fears sinners so much he will not tell them to their face that they are sinners? Was Joshua a christian? Did he live under the dispensation of Grace? Did he live in a time where national boundaries and international laws exist? God says 'THOU SHALT NOT KILL' but he also forgives those who repents of their sin? It is for God to decide what punishment he gives to those who transgress his commandments, not for man. Have you ever considered that repented sinners will make heaven and those who they sinned against will not?

Like I said, would you accept for your child to insult his elders all under the guise of correcting them? would it be Ok if you child calls you woman instead of mother? or ask you wetin join me and you together? Pls we expect simple honest answers not this gymnastics you are doing.

seyibrown:

If we truly loved God, we would HELP SINNERS TO TURN AWAY FROM THEIR SIN, NOT STOP THEM FROM REPENTING FROM THEIR SINS BY KILLING THEM as that is what the devil wants. He does not want MAN to be RECONCILED WITH GOD but God WANTS MAN TO BE RECONCILED WITH HIM![/b]

So you wiser than the God in the bible when he authorize the Jews stone people for adultry? You are very Laughable indeed!

Quote from: seyibrown on Yesterday at 03:44:23 PM

Just as it is clear from Christian that God changes his ruling from the OT to the NT? No? You so called Grace where is it in the OT. we read in the OT that people siply tried to live a righteous life while The NT you and Paul are lying on Jesus that he died for your sin, isn't that a change of Policy? You make claims taht point back at you. And like Jesus told a young man " Just keep to the Commandment of God" just do as Jesus said keep to the commandment of God and Heaven will be added to you. again did jesus say :Verily, verily, I say unto you, except your righteousness exceed the righteousness of the scribes and the pharisees, you shall by no means enter the kingdom of heaven, If you like ignore Jesus advise and follow Pauls fanciful laziness and see where you will end up a word is enough
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by seyibrown(f): 2:25pm On Dec 16, 2010
You being to ignorant of basic Islamic knowledge, ALLAH sent Mohammad PBUH, the greatest emancipator of mankind, to deliver his mesasage and spiritual guidiance to mankind. To but it simple, Prophet Muhammad PBUH came to guide man to the right path so that we may make it to heaven. and to crown it The message is simple Worship ALLAH! and hold fast to his Laws.

Why did Allah need to send Mohammed to mankind when he claims to have already previously sent Moses to the Jews and Jesus to the Christians?  Wasn't what he sent Moses and Jesus with 'his message and spiritual guidance? Does Allah say in the Quran to FORGET Moses and Jesus and FOLLOW Mohammed? Has Allah now DISQUALIFIED the messages he claims to have sent on two occassions before? If yes, WHY? Why does Allah command you to fight and slay those he originally sent guidance to? Why does Allah still intend to Judge them by the 'book's he sent if they are now invalid. Please try to answer the questions so I can understand where exactly Allah stands, since you are very knowledgeable of Islam.

LIAR! THE SIMPLE QUESTION IS WHERE DID YOU READ THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT BREATHED LIFE INTO HER, NO THIS TANTRUMS OF FURSTRATIONS DUE TO MY REJECTION OF YOUR LIES. I WONDER HOW SWEETNECTA MANAGES TO KEEP UP WITH THIS KIND OF BEHAVIOR.

Allow me to borrow from one of your answers to me: 'You being to ignorant of basic Islamic Christian knowledge'. If you are not a spirit-filled Christian or have not seen others when the Holy Ghost has come upon them, it will be very hard for you to understand how the Holy Spirit works. The other thing is that as long as Allah continues to KEEP YOU FORM THE WAY OF THE CHRISTIANS as you pray him to do everyday, you will NEVER understand it.

KEEP PAYING LIP SERVICE TO WHAT JESUS SAID. NA U GET THE KOKO OF THE MATTER IN ISLAM BAD INTENTION ARE NOT COUNTED AS SIN UNLESS YOU ACT THEM OUT, IN FACT GOOD INTENTION ARE COUNTED AS GOOD DEEDS EVEN IF THE INTENTION IS NOT CARRIED OUT . BECAUSE ALLAH WANTS US TO SUCCEED UNLIKE WHAT U CLAIM THAT BAD INTENTION IS CREDITED AS AN EVIL DEED WITH NO PROVISIONS FOR COUNTING GOOD INTENTION RELIGION OF FORGIVENESS INDEED! hISS!

Doesn't even sound DODGY (and of double standards) to you? Good intentions are rewarded but bad intentions are not rewarded? Primary school 'Verbal Reasoning' takes care of that! Unfortunately for those who do not like to be accountable to God for every though and action, in Christianity, a bad thought requires repentance just a bad deed! Fortunately for such people, tehir are other 'WAYS', invented of the Devil - the father of all DECEIT, that allow them to remain in the delusion that they are not accountable to God for their sinful thoughts.

KEEP CREATING NON - EXISTENT SCENERIOS AND FORGET TO HOLD UNTO THE LAW - Jesus go deny this gracers, And as for miaming in the name of religion, we read the OT sanctioning with when God? tells the children of Isreal to wipe out entire community, I wonder why you did ask God to go and do his fight for himself? U are very laughable, punishment should be left for God, go tell them for Kirikiri Prison make dem free all them inmates and make we no het police to dey arrest theif and see how long you will live in that kind of Lawlessness, are you a anarchist out to tear down the Gorvernemnt and its measures of Law and order! pls you can do better than that in terms of thinking. " A Sinful and adultrous generation seeketh after a sign"

What Laws are you telling ME to hold on to? That of Moses, Jesus, or Mohammed? Did Jesus maim anyone or command Christians to maim anyone? Some of us are not scared of Religion being wiped out because GOD IS NOT IN RELIGION! grin GOD IS IN THE HEARTS OF HIS CHILDREN! grin A sinner remains a sinner, ablution does not take sin away! Only true repentance in Jesus takes sin away!

Like I said, would you accept for your child to insult his elders all under the guise of correcting them? would it be Ok if you child calls you woman instead of mother? or ask you wetin join me and you together? Pls we expect simple honest answers not this gymnastics you are doing.

I do not have problems with God sending a child to correct me? Do you? When Jesus said the scribes paid no attention to the weightier matters of the Law but focused on 'THE TRADITIONS OF MEN', HE WAS TOO RIGHT! You are more concerned that he referred to his mother as woman than the fact that HE WAS TELLING HIS SINNING ELDERS TO REPENT! When you consider  a man who harshly tells sinners to repent AS UNGODLY but consider aliar, despoiler, child-molester and murderer (as confirmed by the Quran and Hadiths) to be GOD-SENT,  do you not need to ask God to help you to think right?

So you wiser than the God in the bible when he authorize the Jews stone people for adultry? You are very Laughable indeed!

I am not wiser than God but I have the wisdom of God to be able to differentiate between God's commandments and Laws that were provided for Israel's civil administration.

The RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE PHARISEES that Jesus referred to was their self-righteousness and holding 'the tradition of men' above the commandments of God. They were keeping the Commandments to the letter but not to the spirit of the letter. For example; The Law thou shalt not commit adultery, where a man does not PHYSICALLY does it but then in his mind unclothes a woman and does the equivalent of intimacy with her in his MIND. It mean they pretended on the OUTSIDE that they were HOLY but inside they were not; AND IT IS THE HEART THAT MATTERS TO GOD. I would therefore say he was not wrong when he pointed out to them that they wer adulterers and liars because that was exactly what they were. They did not keep the law in their hearts, they kept it for show.

As for the bolded in your quote, ASK ALLAH, HE CLAIMS TO HAVE SENT MOSES TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL. On kirikiri; the government does not send SINNERS there, the governement sends CRIMINALS there!  grin SINNERS transgress GOD's commandments; CRIMINALS transgress the LAWS OF THE LAND! Get it? CIVIL ADMINISTRATION is different from SPIRITUAL ADMINISTRATION.[/b]

Please, do us all a favour and LIST the COMMANDMENTS THAT JESUS TOLD THE YOUNG MAN TO FOLLOW! When you list them, we will tehn examine 'Paul's 'fanciful laziness' and expose his teachings that go against the commandments of God and the teachings of Jesus. Fair enough?
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by Sweetnecta: 9:45pm On Dec 16, 2010
@Seyibrown: « #309 on: Yesterday at 03:44:23 PM »
[Quote]Quote

My response was in reference to vedacool's assertion as quoted below. He was talking about Jews killings prophets. The prophets they killed were Jewish. Allah sent Mohammed because the JEWS KILLED THEIR PROPHETS, according to Muslims.[/Quote]I was not asking you anything about Vedaxcool, but about Jews and Prophethood. Muhammad (AS) was not sent just because the single reason you gave. He was sent because it was already ordained because in Surah Imran, Allah states the Oath of supporting The Messenger (AS) was taken fro the earlier prophets (AS Jesus included) about their support, if they were to be alive when the messenger arrives. Of course Allah knows that none was going to be available on earth when Muhammad arrived as the last messenger sealing all prophethood. This oath is to answer people like you since Jesus said a comforter shall come after him to guide to all truth, among other things.

[Quote]Quote
They fail to see that the Jews Killing Jesus also meant that Jesus was not of God. Shikena. Since the Jews usually kill prophets to confirm that they are not from God, would Aliarstears sorry alethia agree that the Jews confirmed beyound reasonable doubt that Jesus was not sent from God since he was not only tortured but Killed and made Jesus die shouting My Lord My lord why have thou forsaken me!

this piece takes the cake of all absurdity. seyi, when you have a child, whose baby it is? who bedded you to get pregnant? What function did God perform in either your beddings and that bedding that got you pregnant with the baby?

what function did your husband, Mr. brown perform? who is the father of the baby? or you are making it into a jest like what the woman will do to a eunuch tell him he is the father of the new born so that he can provide for something, while the father is watching the ridiculous joke? it is true that God has no religion that He observes. however He gave a specific religion for man to observe in obedience to Him, starting from Adam to the last man on earth. You will not see God changing in His Ruling. Truth is truth. False is false.[/Quote]When you are done being a trinitarian pagan, the first thing that you should do is to get rid of the signature. I hope you do before the angel of death comes for you. He will come for every soul of man, under the Decree of Allah. This makes rapture a rap.

[Quote]The people who observe the religion of truth from Him will find Mercy from Him. The people who do not observe the religion of truth from Him, instead rejecting it and rejecting the Ruling of God will find no Mercy from Him, if He Wills it.

I have explained previously on other threads to you that the HOLY GHOST'S part in Jesus conception was not of a se/xu/al nature. It was Mary feeling the presence of the holy Ghost like 'spirit-filled' christians do today and the HOLY SPIRIT breathed life into her just like Life was breathed into Adam to make him come into being. JESUS AND ADAM have the same father.[/Quote]Adam (AS), his wife Hawa, neither had a father nor a other. Their being motherless made their situations even more unique than jesus'. Adam was from dust, Hawa was from rib and Jesus was from ovary. Each has a source. The Source is the Creator and this Creator is 1 Lord God Almighty. Read your Bible and see what Jesus said about the Lord God Almighty the Irresistible Creator.

[Quote]It is clear from the Quran and Hadiths that ALLAH CHANGED HIS RULINGS A LOT.[/Quote]Tell us what you mean by providing example, if you know anything about the science of the Quran and or the Hadith.
Maybe you have adopted the attitude of "oh my" guy, who has no clue but argues ferociously.

[Quote]Please tell me, WHAT IS RELIGION, according to your understanding of Islam? And what exactly(very briefly)does one need to do to fulfil the RELIGION OF ALLAH and get into JANNAT?Religion is a way. True religion comes from The God Who creates. In this case Allah and the religion is Islam. Submission is religion in one word. Submission to Allah in the way He Orders is True Religion fro Him; Islam. The others are submissions to who they submit to; their submissions are to Satan who made wrong submissions seems right to them. Allah promise to overlook their fauts and reward the submitters who do their Submission to Him Alone with Paradise. Seyibrown, you as a christian only go to heaven. And there is a saying that all dogs go to heaven.
There is no Jannah in your future as a christian. Jannah belongs to Muslims in generations under their individual prophets, beginning from Adam (AS) to Muhammad (AS). Jesus (AS) era ended for sure when Muhammad began his prophethood. This is similar to Moses (AS) era ended for sure when Jesus began his prophethood. Muslims follow the process of worship of God and obedience to the rules of God given to the prophet whose era they exist.[/quote]
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by Sweetnecta: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2010
[Quote]Please tell me, WHAT IS RELIGION, according to your understanding of Islam? And what exactly(very briefly)does one need to do to fulfil the RELIGION OF ALLAH and get into JANNAT?[/Quote]Religion is a way. True religion comes from The God Who creates. In this case Allah and the religion is Islam. Submission is religion in one word. Submission to Allah in the way He Orders is True Religion fro Him; Islam. The others are submissions to who they submit to; their submissions are to Satan who made wrong submissions seems right to them. Allah promise to overlook their fauts and reward the submitters who do their Submission to Him Alone with Paradise. Seyibrown, you as a christian only go to heaven. And there is a saying that all dogs go to heaven.
There is no Jannah in your future as a christian. Jannah belongs to Muslims in generations under their individual prophets, beginning from Adam (AS) to Muhammad (AS). Jesus (AS) era ended for sure when Muhammad began his prophethood. This is similar to Moses (AS) era ended for sure when Jesus began his prophethood. Muslims follow the process of worship of God and obedience to the rules of God given to the prophet whose era they exist.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by aletheia(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2010
Sweetnecta:

Tell us what you mean by providing example, if you know anything about the science of the Quran and or the Hadith.
Maybe you have adopted the attitude of "oh my" guy, who has no clue but argues ferociously.

^^I guess you are still in the throes of cognitive dissonance hence you cannot refer to aletheia by name. Have you been so traumatized by the truth that you are unable to say "aletheia"? grin

You asked for an example of this:

When will you stop practicing deceit on behalf of your god? For even your god in his book declares:

S2:106. None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that God Hath power over all things?

Notice that the god says: "We substitute something better or similar". For the replacement to be better it means the replaced part was less good. The staggering implications of this that Sweetnecta and co shy away from is quite simple:

#1. If the recitation is the actual word of God, then it is eternal and, is thus incapable of change. The abrogation problem suggests that the qur'an was created, and cannot be uncreated as Muslims believe. Muslims believe that the qur'an is eternal, uncreated and co-existent with al-ilah (failing to realize that this belief suggests that the qur'an is also a god like their god; hence Islam has three gods: al-ilah, Muhammad and the qur'an).

#2. If the qur'an is the word of God, it should be perfect and no verse can be superior to another. And yet. . .

verses are replaced

16:101. When We substitute one revelation for another, - and God knows best what He reveals (in stages), - they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most
of them understand not.

sometimes by others that are better

2:106. None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that God Hath
power over all things?

Now if something is perfect to start with; why then the need for a better replacement? Or even withdrawal of verses?

17:86. If it were Our Will, We could take away that which We have sent thee by inspiration: then wouldst thou find none to plead thy affair in that matter
as against Us

The truth is that the qur'an was Muhammad's manual for achieving control over the Arabs. Hence the many revisions and changes depending on the circumstances in which he found himself. Here is what an eye-witness, one of the scribes that wrote down the "revelations" thought.

From Ali Dashti's "23 Years, A study of the prophetic career of Muhammad", page 98.

The last man named [in the list of people to be killed] had been one of the scribes employed at Medina to write down the 'revelations'. On a number of occasions, with Muhammad's consent, he changed the closing words of verses. For example, when Muhammad said "And God is mighty and wise", Abdullah Sarh suggested 'knowing and wise', and the prophet answered that there was no objection. Having observed a succession of changes of this type, Abdullah renounced Islam on the ground that the revelations, if from God, could not be changed at the prompting of a scribe such as himself. After his apostasy, he went to Mecca and joined the Qorayshites."

Caliph Alwalid ibn Yazid, who ruled the Muslims in the year 743 A.D. said:
"Talaaba be-inoboati Hashimeon bela wahion attaho wala kitabo w" (The Islamic Caliphate, p. 59)
which means: Muhammad the Hashemite manipulated people by his claim that he was a prophet, without true inspiration or an inspired book.

Caliph Abd Al-Malik ibn Marwan, who was a Muslim leader and scholar of the Qur'an, after becoming the Caliph, folded the Qur'an and said, "this is the last time I will ever use you." (The Islamic Caliphate, p. 173)
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by seyibrown(f): 12:16am On Dec 17, 2010
I was not asking you anything about Vedaxcool, but about Jews and Prophethood. Muhammad (AS) was not sent just because the single reason you gave. He was sent because it was already ordained because in Surah Imran, Allah states the Oath of supporting The Messenger (AS) was taken fro the earlier prophets (AS Jesus included) about their support, if they were to be alive when the messenger arrives. Of course Allah knows that none was going to be available on earth when Muhammad arrived as the last messenger sealing all prophethood. This oath is to answer people like you since Jesus said a comforter shall come after him to guide to all truth, among other things.

Religion is a way. True religion comes from The God Who creates. In this case Allah and the religion is Islam. Submission is religion in one word. Submission to Allah in the way He Orders is True Religion fro Him; Islam. The others are submissions to who they submit to; their submissions are to Satan who made wrong submissions seems right to them. Allah promise to overlook their fauts and reward the submitters who do their Submission to Him Alone with Paradise. Seyibrown, you as a christian only go to heaven. And there is a saying that all dogs go to heaven.

Explanation taken. When Allah sent Mohammed, did he automatically or expressly put an end to Moses and Jesus 'followerships'? Did he also put an end to Judaism and Christianity being 'ways' too?

When you are done being a trinitarian pagan, the first thing that you should do is to get rid of the signature. I hope you do before the angel of death comes for you. He will come for every soul of man, under the Decree of Allah. This makes rapture a rap.

My signature is an expression of my thoughts and I am accountable to God almighty for it. I state that GOD DOES NOT HAVE A RELIGION because those who practice religions are subject to it AND GOD IS NOT SUBJECT TO ANY RELIGION? Does God pray 5 times a day facing Mecca, or does he go to church on Sundays to worship? You have no power over the angel of death, God does; and my times are in his hands. Thank you for the advice, I will always bear it in mind that God could call me home anytime.

Adam (AS), his wife Hawa, neither had a father nor a other. Their being motherless made their situations even more unique than jesus'. Adam was from dust, Hawa was from rib and Jesus was from ovary. Each has a source. The Source is the Creator and this Creator is 1 Lord God Almighty. Read your Bible and see what Jesus said about the Lord God Almighty the Irresistible Creator.

Who is the 'biological' (not adoptive) father of Jesus according to the Quran? Please back your answer with Quranic scriptures.

Tell us what you mean by providing example, if you know anything about the science of the Quran and or the Hadith.

[b]
(From Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 345)
"Then I passed by Abraham and he said, ‘Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son.’ I asked Gabriel, ‘Who is he?’ Gabriel replied, ‘He is Abraham.’" The Prophet added, "Then Gabriel ascended with me to a place where I heard the creaking of the pens." Ibn Hazm and Anas bin Malik said: The Prophet said, "Then Allah enjoined fifty prayers on my followers. When I returned with this order of Allah, I passed by Moses who asked me, ‘What has Allah enjoined on your followers?’ I replied, ‘He has enjoined fifty prayers on them.’ Moses said, ‘Go back to your Lord (and appeal for reduction) for your followers will not be able to bear it.’ (So I went back to Allah and requested for reduction) and He reduced it to half. When I passed by Moses again and informed him about it, he said, ‘Go back to your Lord as your followers will not be able to bear it.’ So I returned to Allah and requested for further reduction and half of it was reduced. I again passed by Moses and he said to me: ‘Return to your Lord, for your followers will not be able to bear it.’ So I returned to Allah and He said, ‘These are five prayers and they are all (equal to) fifty (in reward) for My Word does not change.’ I returned to Moses and he told me to go back once again. I replied, 'Now I feel shy of asking my Lord again.’ Then Gabriel took me till we reached Sidrat-il-Muntaha (Lote tree of the utmost boundary) which was shrouded in colors, indescribable. Then I was admitted into Paradise where I found small (tents or) walls (made) of pearls and its earth was of musk."

Allah changed his mind a few times on the number of prayer daily from Muslims. In another account, the prayers were reduced by 10 every time Mohammed went back to Allah, but in the account above, it was halved twice and then agreed at 5. This is only one of several 'changed rulings'. Please see the post above by Aletheia on 'abrogations'.[/b]

There is no Jannah in your future as a christian. Jannah belongs to Muslims in generations under their individual prophets, beginning from Adam (AS) to Muhammad (AS). Jesus (AS) era ended for sure when Muhammad began his prophethood. This is similar to Moses (AS) era ended for sure when Jesus began his prophethood. Muslims follow the process of worship of God and obedience to the rules of God given to the prophet whose era they exist.

I agree that I will not fit in Jannah; I'll stick out like a sore thumb being the only woman that will be protesting the se/xu-al immorality that abounds and preaching Jesus and casting out the demons of se-xu/al addiction grin. I do not like to endure the kind of bounties available there on this earth and would not want to endure it in the afterlife. I'll settle for an Holy heaven; I will not be out of place there!
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by Sweetnecta: 2:44am On Dec 17, 2010
[Quote]« #316 on: Yesterday at 10:58:11 PM »
Quote from: Sweetnecta on Yesterday at 09:45:39 PM

^^I guess you are still in the throes of cognitive dissonance hence you cannot refer to aletheia by name. Have you been so traumatized by the truth that you are unable to say "aletheia"? Grin[/Quote]My interest of recognizing your existence is zero% at best. A man who uses greek word to identify himself in the company of africans is not worth of even a glance.

[Quote]You asked for an example of this:

When will you stop practicing deceit on behalf of your god? For even your god in his book declares:

S2:106. None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that God Hath power over all things?[/Quote]Truly, you have no brain in your head. A drunk accepted Islam. How does he become a person who will finally lay off the bottle, except that he gradually eases off it, because he will go into a withdrawal if he quit cold turkey. So a full bottle of John Bean a day is gradually reduced to 1 shot a day, until a year or 2 he stops altogether. Have you heard of the 12 steps before? Its a social workers and community outreach personnel way of weaning a person off bad and dangerous habit, like drug and or alcohol abuse. That an example of abrogating a verse and bringing a verse better or equal to take its place. A man who was allowed 1 shot of Taquilla, when he stops drinking altogether will look back and say the value of the verse that made hi reduced his 1 bottle a day of Jack Daniel to 1 shot a day is equal if not greater in value to him that the verse that simply at the beginning told him only to be sober in Salah, without telling not to drink. The verse that completely forbade him alcohol 3 years later is greater or at least equal in value to any of the verses on alcohol, considering his new look on life and his good health and ability to keep his money in his pocket. You have no good morals at all, aletheia. you see why i thought you are a freak?

[Quote]Notice that the god says: "We substitute something better or similar". For the replacement to be better it means the replaced part was less good. The staggering implications of this that Sweetnecta and co shy away from is quite simple:[/Quote]Islam of Muhammad is what elevated Arabs. Islam of Muhammad (AS) is what gave women equal footing for the first time. Look in your Bible, you see that Eve was blamed for the ills of Mankind. In Quran, Hawa was not blamed, and both she and her husband, mate, Adam (AS) sort forgiveness as Allah inspired them with what He inspired the to seek His Mercy. A less good is the Torah compared to Gospel, the reason you relegated it to a footnote and or a one liner; love your God with all your heart and your neighbor as yourself. This is even less similar to the verses on alcohol, starting from just an advise and ending up on alcohol is totally forbidden in normal cases.

[Quote]#1. If the recitation is the actual word of God, then it is eternal and, is thus incapable of change. The abrogation problem suggests that the qur'an was created, and cannot be uncreated as Muslims believe. Muslims believe that the qur'an is eternal, uncreated and co-existent with al-ilah (failing to realize that this belief suggests that the qur'an is also a god like their god; hence Islam has three gods: al-ilah, Muhammad and the qur'an).[/Quote]While you struggle to throw the Quran in the same place (muddy gutter) that the Bible is, all abrogated verses are in the Quran and are even useful today. If a freak like you are to accept Islam, I will challenge you by telling you to leave chasing after the nurses and the hospital employees. I will let you enter islam as you are, with all your dirt. After many years of regular salah, some nurse will say to you Dr!, you are a muslim and not supposed to be all over the women like that. Then you may finally stop the things that Jesus left for the comforter to lead you to. Check the Quran out. You will see that Allah says that we should not come near sexual illegality and its consequences. The opinion of Paul, that we find in the Bible, are saying we can find it in the Quran?

[Quote]#2. If the qur'an is the word of God, it should be perfect and no verse can be superior to another. And yet. . .

verses are replaced

16:101. When We substitute one revelation for another, - and God knows best what He reveals (in stages), - they say, "Thou art but a forger": but most
of them understand not.

sometimes by others that are better

2:106. None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: Knowest thou not that God Hath
power over all things?

Now if something is perfect to start with; why then the need for a better replacement? Or even withdrawal of verses?

17:86. If it were Our Will, We could take away that which We have sent thee by inspiration: then wouldst thou find none to plead thy affair in that matter
as against Us

The truth is that the qur'an was Muhammad's manual for achieving control over the Arabs. Hence the many revisions and changes depending on the circumstances in which he found himself. Here is what an eye-witness, one of the scribes that wrote down the "revelations" thought.[/Quote]Allah says do not disobey your parents. Allah also says disobey your parents when they command you to disobey Allah. The later abrogates the former. Tell me which one is less important? This is another form of abrogation. A good parent you dont disobey, even if he is a disbeliever. A bad parent will tell you to disobey Allah. It is this bad parent that must be disobeyed.

[Quote]Quote
From Ali Dashti's "23 Years, A study of the prophetic career of Muhammad", page 98.

The last man named [in the list of people to be killed] had been one of the scribes employed at Medina to write down the 'revelations'. On a number of occasions, with Muhammad's consent, he changed the closing words of verses. For example, when Muhammad said "And God is mighty and wise", Abdullah Sarh suggested 'knowing and wise', and the prophet answered that there was no objection. Having observed a succession of changes of this type, Abdullah renounced Islam on the ground that the revelations, if from God, could not be changed at the prompting of a scribe such as himself. After his apostasy, he went to Mecca and joined the Qorayshites."[/Quote]Many of the companions saw Jibril as a man came to Muhammad (AS). An example was the event known as the Hadith of Jibril. You need to go and study and learn the art of honesty. Jibril in the 23 year of revelation recited "The Quran" twice to Muhammad (AS), who recited twice in return to Jibril (AS). In a loud recitation during a salah, Abdullah bim Mas'ud (RA) corrected Muhammad (AS), an event which now allows people to correct an Iman in salah. I mentioned these two events along with the fact that many people were scribes, to say to you that the case of Sarh, it is Allah Who used sarh's arrogance to expose him as hypocrites and got ride of him away from the rank of Muslims. The single most successful religious leader, bar none, over and above Moses and Jesus (AS to both) is the man named Muhammad (AS); a ceaser without the legions of military machine.

[Quote]Caliph Alwalid ibn Yazid, who ruled the Muslims in the year 743 A.D. said:
"Talaaba be-inoboati Hashimeon bela wahion attaho wala kitabo w" (The Islamic Caliphate, p. 59)
which means: Muhammad the Hashemite manipulated people by his claim that he was a prophet, without true inspiration or an inspired book.

Caliph Abd Al-Malik ibn Marwan, who was a Muslim leader and scholar of the Qur'an, after becoming the Caliph, folded the Qur'an and said, "this is the last time I will ever use you." (The Islamic Caliphate, p. 173)[/Quote]Neither of the two is a testimony in truth to the man called Muhammad (AS). During the lifetime of the prophet a yemeni rose up and proclaimed himself a prophet, just to challenge the Noble soul (AS). Today, there is a barbour in Africa by the name of Moumah Gaddaffi who said it is not necessary to say "Qul", in the Quran because it only refers to Muhammad (AS). I will leave you to go and worry about the "QUL", since I know it will become a headache for you now, the reason I will leave it as I have without explaining what it is.

@seyibrown (f): « #317 on: Today at 12:16:31 AM »
[Quote]Quote
I was not asking you anything about Vedaxcool, but about Jews and Prophethood. Muhammad (AS) was not sent just because the single reason you gave. He was sent because it was already ordained because in Surah Imran, Allah states the Oath of supporting The Messenger (AS) was taken fro the earlier prophets (AS Jesus included) about their support, if they were to be alive when the messenger arrives. Of course Allah knows that none was going to be available on earth when Muhammad arrived as the last messenger sealing all prophethood. This oath is to answer people like you since Jesus said a comforter shall come after him to guide to all truth, among other things.

Religion is a way. True religion comes from The God Who creates. In this case Allah and the religion is Islam. Submission is religion in one word. Submission to Allah in the way He Orders is True Religion fro Him; Islam. The others are submissions to who they submit to; their submissions are to Satan who made wrong submissions seems right to them. Allah promise to overlook their fauts and reward the submitters who do their Submission to Him Alone with Paradise. Seyibrown, you as a christian only go to heaven. And there is a saying that all dogs go to heaven.

Explanation taken. When Allah sent Mohammed, did he automatically or expressly put an end to Moses and Jesus 'followerships'? Did he also put an end to Judaism and Christianity being 'ways' too?[/QUote]Moses's prophetic office ended when Jesus arrive with his prophetic office. Jesus' prophetic office ended when Muhammad arrived with his prophetic office. Judaism was not an ordained religion from God. So is Christianity, a mere identity hauled on the followers of Christ at that time after his exit from the world. Was the title christianity or christians means sanctioned by The God Who sent jesus the servant?

[Quote]Quote
When you are done being a trinitarian pagan, the first thing that you should do is to get rid of the signature. I hope you do before the angel of death comes for you. He will come for every soul of man, under the Decree of Allah. This makes rapture a rap.

What does my signature is an expression of my thoughts and I am accountable to God almighty for it. I state that GOD DOES NOT HAVE A RELIGION because those who practice religions are subject to it AND GO DIS NOT SUBJECT TO ANY RELIGION? Does God pray 5 times a day facing Mecca, or does he go to church on Sundays to worship? You have no power over the angel of death, God does; and my times are in his hands. Thank you for the advice, I will always bear it in mind that God could call me home anytime.[/Quote]I hope you didnt read any meaning to what I said than just a sincere advise. Each one of us will be visited by Angel f death to harvest our soul. The Only One Who has power over this Angel and all thing is God Himself. Your statement that I have not power over the angel is true and I am in agreement, though your mentioning it is a reminder to all of us.

[Quote]Quote
Adam (AS), his wife Hawa, neither had a father nor a other. Their being motherless made their situations even more unique than jesus'. Adam was from dust, Hawa was from rib and Jesus was from ovary. Each has a source. The Source is the Creator and this Creator is 1 Lord God Almighty. Read your Bible and see what Jesus said about the Lord God Almighty the Irresistible Creator.

Who is the 'biological' (not adoptive) father of Jesus according to the Quran? Please back your answer with Quranic scriptures.[/Quote]No place did Allah use father for Himself in relationship to anyone. Did Adam have a Biological father? Did Mother Eve have a Biological father? Why is Jesus and Biological father so important al of a sudden and these two; Adam and Eve are not important? Who is their Biological mother? Who are those for Melchezedek? You people seem to be so gone ho over nothing. Jesus was no more than an apostle of God. Dont you see his mother like every woman? Dont you see Jesus eating like every man?

[Quote]Quote

(From Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 8, Number 345)
"Then I passed by Abraham and he said, ‘Welcome! O pious Prophet and pious son.’ I asked Gabriel, ‘Who is he?’ Gabriel replied, ‘He is Abraham.’" The Prophet added, "Then Gabriel ascended with me to a place where I heard the creaking of the pens." Ibn Hazm and Anas bin Malik said: The Prophet said, "Then Allah enjoined fifty prayers on my followers. When I returned with this order of Allah, I passed by Moses who asked me, ‘What has Allah enjoined on your followers?’ I replied, ‘He has enjoined fifty prayers on them.’ Moses said, ‘Go back to your Lord (and appeal for reduction) for your followers will not be able to bear it.’ (So I went back to Allah and requested for reduction) and He reduced it to half. When I passed by Moses again and informed him about it, he said, ‘Go back to your Lord as your followers will not be able to bear it.’ So I returned to Allah and requested for further reduction and half of it was reduced. I again passed by Moses and he said to me: ‘Return to your Lord, for your followers will not be able to bear it.’ So I returned to Allah and He said, ‘These are five prayers and they are all (equal to) fifty (in reward) for My Word does not change.’ I returned to Moses and he told me to go back once again. I replied, 'Now I feel shy of asking my Lord again.’ Then Gabriel took me till we reached Sidrat-il-Muntaha (Lote tree of the utmost boundary) which was shrouded in colors, indescribable. Then I was admitted into Paradise where I found small (tents or) walls (made) of pearls and its earth was of musk."

Allah changed his mind a few times on the number of prayer daily from Muslims. In another account, the prayers were reduced by 10 every time Mohammed went back to Allah, but in the account above, it was halved twice and then agreed at 5. This is only one of several 'changed rulings'. Please see the post above by Aletheia on 'abrogations'.[/Quote]Allah use Muhammad (AS) as a mercy, interacting with Musa (AS) so that the process can be a thing of ease for all. Yet many muslims dont even pray. In Surah Waqiah, Allah says alot of the early muslims will enter Paradise while a few of ending generations of muslims will enter Paradise. Allah already knows the heart of Muhammad (AS) who He inspired to be mercful, wanting the best for mankind, specifically the believers. Allah made his heart to go into supplication seeking Allah to permit even the alot from these end time generations to enter paradise. Later, in the same chapter, Allah says a large number shall enter Paradise, too. Is this changing mind to you? No wonder your Biblical God started as One in OT. later became Duality in John 1.1. Later you have Trinity. Ridiculous thinking.

[QUote]Quote

I agree that I will not fit in Jannah; I'll stick out like a sore thumb being the only woman that will be protesting the se/xu-al immorality that abounds and preaching Jesus and casting out the spirit of se-xu/al addiction Grin. I do not like to endure the kind of bounties available there on this earth and would not want to endure it in the afterlife. I'll settle for an Holy heaven; I will not be out of place there![/Quote]Play on words. Heaven now becomes holy heaven! There are better women than you who will enter Jannah. They are feminist of the highest women lib quality. Please my sister, flattering yourself will make no impression on me. I am the first to say you are better than me, because if you accept Islam, regardless of your earlier faults, they will be turned to good deeds, making you on the positive column without any negative.
Re: Seyibrown And Nopuqeater Try To Explain! by vedaxcool(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2010
seyibrown:

Why did Allah need to send Mohammed to mankind when he claims to have already previously sent Moses to the Jews and Jesus to the Christians?  Wasn't what he sent Moses and Jesus with 'his message and spiritual guidance? Does Allah say in the Quran to FORGET Moses and Jesus and FOLLOW Mohammed? Has Allah now DISQUALIFIED the messages he claims to have sent on two occassions before? If yes, WHY? Why does Allah command you to fight and slay those he originally sent guidance to? Why does Allah still intend to Judge them by the 'book's he sent if they are now invalid. Please try to answer the questions so I can understand where exactly Allah stands, since you are very knowledgeable of Islam.

ALLAH disqualified the bible and The NT becuase of the presence of Corrruption in them. This matter has long beeen settled. Do you think God is a racist who only wants to guide the Jews? No we Muslims concieve of God as being Just and fair. In the Qur'an God says emphatically, there is no nation that we did not sent guidiace. So your poor thinking in relation to God, cannot be blamed on me. As Other religions of the word could have been from God and sufferred Corruption Just as people like you kept twisting the bible to say what they want it to say. So in essence the Prophetship of muhammad the greatest emancipator of Mankind was to provide the spiritual guidiance to all of mankind unlike the Jesus in the bible who claimed i have been sent to the lost sheep of Isreal. And Point where ALLAH say we should Slay christians and Jews, or shut you Lying mounth+hands up--and confess to being a Liar. You are fond of making claims that you cannot support.

seyibrown:

Allow me to borrow from one of your answers to me: 'You being to ignorant of basic Islamic Christian knowledge'. If you are not a spirit-filled Christian or have not seen others when the Holy Ghost has come upon them, it will be very hard for you to understand how the Holy Spirit works. The other thing is that as long as Allah continues to KEEP YOU FORM THE WAY OF THE CHRISTIANS as you pray him to do everyday, you will NEVER understand it.

Just like Paul you think you can formulate lies to support your trashy doctrines that even majority of Christians do not believe, it is good for you to know that billy something that a Rev. used his hands to demostrate how the Holy Ghost Impregnant Mary, Like I said when people begin to lie to defend truths?? then they are actually living in falsehood. And as for not understanding, woman(you said you are ok if your son calls you woman and adds what Jopins me and you together) you are seriously deprived of it and still depriving yourself of it

seyibrown:

Doesn't even sound DODGY (and of double standards) to you?[b] Good intentions are rewarded but bad intentions are not rewarded? [/b]Primary school 'Verbal Reasoning' takes care of that! Unfortunately for those who do not like to be accountable to God for every though and action, in Christianity, a bad thought requires repentance just a bad deed! Fortunately for such people, tehir are other 'WAYS', invented of the Devil - the father of all DECEIT, that allow them to remain in the delusion that they are not accountable to God for their sinful thoughts.

It is called mercy yours  is called wickedness. and again madam woman gynastics you quietly dodge simple question contained in my response as the Bolded part can be written, bad intention are punished and while good intention are left unrewarded, the joke is on you. Since the god you worship seems only interested in punishing people for bad thoughts and not rewarding them for good thoughts, while the merciful ALLAH is very much only interested in our succes in this duniya, that is why HE enjoins repentance.

seyibrown:

What Laws are you telling ME to hold on to? That of Moses, Jesus, or Mohammed? Did Jesus maim anyone or command Christians to maim anyone? Some of us are not scared of Religion being wiped out because GOD IS NOT IN RELIGION! grin GOD IS IN THE HEARTS OF HIS CHILDREN! grin A sinner remains a sinner, ablution does not take sin away! Only true repentance in Jesus takes sin away!

I have only prioven you to be a hypocrit by biblical standards since you are not following what Jesus said but rather the scum called Paul whom contradicts Jesus left right and centre. Where did muslims claim Abulution takes sin away? Oh Ignorant Woman. Iqra! Read so that you may be freed from thr Ignorance the devil have casted on you. And Again the bolded part of the statement shows how difficult it is for you to explain doctrines of yours only true repentance takes away sin, Did you people claim believe in that Jesus died for your sin and automatically you are forgiven? Gymnastics indeed.

seyibrown:

I do not have problems with God sending a child to correct me? Do you? When Jesus said the scribes paid no attention to the weightier matters of the Law but focused on 'THE TRADITIONS OF MEN', HE WAS TOO RIGHT! You are more concerned that he referred to his mother as woman than the fact that HE WAS TELLING HIS SINNING ELDERS TO REPENT! When you consider  a man who harshly tells sinners to repent AS UNGODLY but consider aliar, despoiler, child-molester and murderer (as confirmed by the Quran and Hadiths) to be GOD-SENT,  do you not need to ask God to help you to think right?

[[size=20pt]b]Good you accept that it is alright for your son to call you woman and ask what joins you and me together?[/b] Beautiful morals seyi has expounded here.I won't be suprise if you say that it is alright for your son to slap once in a while. And as for your other claims bring proof if you are truthful? as we know your flair to lie in the face of furstration.You need to ask God to free the spirit of lies and dishonesty from you, don't worry ALLAH still accepts the prayers of you disbelievers of truth. [/size]

I am not wiser than God but I have the wisdom of God to be able to differentiate between God's commandments and Laws that were provided for Israel's civil administration.
[/quote]

Now you are claiming that God changes his laws after sometime and still insisting on being wiser than HIM, pls point where in the bible did God say specifically when revealing the verses that contained Punishments such as stoning Adulterers to death did he claim  it is only for Isreal, and again did Jesus say I did not come to abolish the Law but to confirm it.
Keep Paying lip service.

seyibrown:

Jesus did not want die for any of your sins atleast in the bible he did not show any tendancy to wanting to die for your sins. Lip server

[quote author=seyibrown link=topic=527852.msg7347818#msg7347818 date=1292505934]
The RIGHTEOUSNESS OF THE PHARISEES that Jesus referred to was their self-righteousness and holding 'the tradition of men' above the commandments of God. They were keeping the Commandments to the letter but not to the spirit of the letter. For example; The Law thou shalt not commit adultery, where a man does not PHYSICALLY does it but then in his mind unclothes a woman and does the equivalent of intimacy with her in his MIND. It mean they pretended on the OUTSIDE that they were HOLY but inside they were not; AND IT IS THE HEART THAT MATTERS TO GOD. I would therefore say he was not wrong when he pointed out to them that they wer adulterers and liars because that was exactly what they were. They did not keep the law in their hearts, they kept it for show.

Mouth Gymnastics indeed. Just like the scribe altered the words of God, u explain the words of Jesus away with utmost alacrity. Keep it up and you will find out where Liars  go. grin

seyibrown:

As for the bolded in your quote, AS ALLAH, HE CLAIMS TO HAVE SENT MOSES TO THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL. On kirikiri; the government does not send SINNERS there, the governement sends CRIMINALS there!  grin SINNERS transgress GOD's commandments; CRIMINALS transgress the LAWS OF THE LAND! Get it? CIVIL ADMINISTRATION is different from SPIRITUAL ADMINISTRATION.[/b]

Ignoramus par excellence tongue,  So in essence it is not a sin to break the laws of the land? Pathetic hiss grin

seyibrown:

Please, do us all a favour and LIST the COMMANDMENTS THAT JESUS TOLD THE YOUNG MAN TO FOLLOW! When you list them, we will tehn examine 'Paul's 'fanciful laziness' and expose his teachings that go against the commandments of God and the teachings of Jesus. Fair enough?

In due time grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Most Nigeria Top Pastors Are Tied To Ilorin(kwara State) / CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah / Merry Christmas O. Eku Odun O, Emi A S'opo E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 439
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.