Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,073 members, 7,867,065 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:23 AM

Edufest 2019 "Explore, Learn, & Grow" - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Edufest 2019 "Explore, Learn, & Grow" (208 Views)

Explore Fuel Tank Caps Relevance To Achieve Various Advantages / Explore The Advantages Of Cardboard Dump Bins / Buy, Shop, Explore All What You Want On Jedomart At The Most Affordable Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Edufest 2019 "Explore, Learn, & Grow" by aserdeeq(m): 12:53am On Jul 03, 2019
Theme: Explore, Learn, & Grow
Explore the world of possibilities
Learn from key change makers
Grow productively
Network with high end professionals

Let’s start by saying “The world is moving so fast that the man who says it cannot be done is being interrupted by someone doing it”

We are in the 21st century, but our society is living in the 20th and still moving slow like �. Unemployment and negative mindsets are some of the major challenges we face.

Certificate inclined mindsets � I feel like �� Getting a job is one of the hardest things nowadays. Even if you do get one you won’t get paid right. But being an entrepreneur is one way of making a difference not only for yourself but for the society at large. How will it feel to impact the people around you positively and making steady income at the same time. Our mindsets have to change for the better.
To survive one has to develop 21st century life skills (entrepreneurship). But are we doing it right? This is one big question we should all ask ourselves. You can’t jump off from bed in a day and say you are an entrepreneur, or watch a Chinese movie and go out in the streets telling people around a fight to back off because you know how to fight like Bruce Lee. I’m 99% certain you will be knocked down. Things don’t happen like that. You have to learn plus develop a strategy. This is why majority of us fail.

By now you’ve grasp the mission behind EduFest. And the “Edu” does not mean academic Education but rather an Education that will help you grow productively. This is why we have assembled professionals not only in national level but international, whom were known globally for their works to have an interactive session with an audience of aspiring change makers like you to move our society from zero to one.

EduFest 2019 will set the pace for mindset re-orientation of youths and entrepreneurs through entrepreneurship and technology . It is set to feature a number of technologists, educationists, researchers, stake holders, entrepreneurs, mentors, startups, SME’s, youth, and students from across the nation.

Upcoming entrepreneurs and the youth as whole will benefit tremendously in this one of a kind gathering. More to the impact and knowledge we will share, it will open a window of opportunities to have a network of professionals, stake holders, mentors, innovators and investors.
Not to brag but EduFest is going to be the finest event that Arewa has ever seen.

SOME KEYNOTE SPEAKERS / PANELISTS

Faiz Bashir Founder / CEO Flexisaf EduSoft
Aisha Falke Founder / CEO Northern Hibiscus
Muhammed Ibrahim Jega Head of Business Development, VoguePay
Fatima Fadoul Hashim Open Diaries
Abdulganiyu Rufa’i Yakub Founder / CEO Digital Development Hub
Maryam Bambale MD Rymbas Galore
Misbahu S Zubair Computer Scientist
Dr Bashir Saad Abubakar FUD
Asiya Rodrigo Leema. Educational Consultant
Jamil Abdussalam. CEO Saveme.ng, Founder NorthFlix

MODERATORS

Dr Bala Muhammad. Columnist, Daily Trust
Emdee Tiamiyu. CEO Girong VR

Enquiries/Partnership/Sponsorship: Tel: +2348100504665 +2347039715080
Email: hello@envestlab.com, www.envestlab.com

You can purchase tickets online via; https://www.eventbrite.com/e/edufest-2019-tickets-63530073159 or buy hard copy at; DDHub opposite Alhamsad Tower Zoo Road, or Al Qamar Pharmacy beside Alpen Stores Kabuga or call: +2348065645207, +234703631 5565, +2348032283723

EVENT FAQs
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event? Yes, kindly come with your printed ticket for accreditation.

Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable? No, registration ticket is not transferable

Is it ok if the name on my ticket or registration doesn’t match the person who attends? No

What is the Purpose of the Conference? To educate youth with skills for continental development across sectors of the African economy. -To unite Nigeria’s youth towards building a strong relationship for continental growth through ideas shared from the conference. – To present a positive development framework to the Nation. To learn from renowned and qualified experts on various career development for the betterment of our Nation through entrepreneurship and technology.

What benefits will I receive as a participant? • To become a skilled Youth through mindset re-orientation • Network with youths and high end professionals from around Nigeria • Join a continental discuss for youth development

Who can participate in the Summit? Youths from around Nigeria • Aged between 18 and above • Good communication skills in English

What is the official language of the Conference? The official language for the summit will be in English. However, we will have translators for other major tribes.

How to participate in the Conference? Click the Register button and register by purchasing a ticket.

(1) (Reply)

OAP Shade Ladipo BLAST Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo’s Wife, Modele On Instagram Over / Let Us Reason Together Here.. Nigeria Needs You / Tank Farm For Sale In Koko ,delta State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.