Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Coza Saga, Could Timi Dakolo Also Be Guilty? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Coza Saga, Could Timi Dakolo Also Be Guilty? (709 Views)

Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? / Daddy Freeze Blasts Timi Dakolo: "You Dingbat, I Never Had Any Respect For You" / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coza Saga, Could Timi Dakolo Also Be Guilty? by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 03, 2019
With the kind of lifestyle he lived with busola( having two babies out of wedlock) before they were both compelled to get married and the place were he claimed to have lived in P. H "Diobu"(I SCHOOLED IN P. H) if Timi Dakolo's profile is properly dugged he might have been or he is a cultist.Though I don't support either coza pastor or Busola until the case is judged by a panel or the law court .If you know him personally or his tales in p. h you can say what you know about him.
Re: Coza Saga, Could Timi Dakolo Also Be Guilty? by flyingdutchman(m): 4:24am On Jul 03, 2019
You are a fool! You are one of the COZA agents looking for dirt on the man. You claim to love God yet, your moves are as black as scarlet!!!
Re: Coza Saga, Could Timi Dakolo Also Be Guilty? by flyingdutchman(m): 4:24am On Jul 03, 2019
Nobody go snitch.
Re: Coza Saga, Could Timi Dakolo Also Be Guilty? by vera1997: 7:01am On Jul 03, 2019
nobody holy pass ooo
Re: Coza Saga, Could Timi Dakolo Also Be Guilty? by kokoA(m): 9:14am On Jul 03, 2019
Love4God:
With the kind of lifestyle he lived with busola( having two babies out of wedlock) before they were both compelled to get married and the place were he claimed to have lived in P. H "Diobu"(I SCHOOLED IN P. H) if Timi Dakolo's profile is properly dugged he might have been or he is a cultist.Though I don't support either coza pastor or Busola until the case is judged by a panel or the law court .If you know him personally or his tales in p. h you can say what you know about him.
but did he rape her?

1 Like

Re: Coza Saga, Could Timi Dakolo Also Be Guilty? by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2019
flyingdutchman:
You are a fool! You are one of the COZA agents looking for dirt on the man. You claim to love God yet, your moves are as black as scarlet!!!
God forbid !
Re: Coza Saga, Could Timi Dakolo Also Be Guilty? by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 03, 2019
flyingdutchman:
God forbid!, God forbid that i have any thing to do with coza or their pastor too unless they amend their ways of course i love God but tell me what is the significant difference between a person who claims to be a gospel singer and the likes of Olamide,wiz kid or Two face who go about having bastard babies before settling down or are yet to get married.
So if he was not forced to marry her he was ready to continue to have bastard children with her and continue being a choir master.
You are a bastard and you either have bastard child(ren) or see nothing wrong in having bastard child(ren) and your comment here is illogical .My moves are not stained scarlet moves but logical. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Coza Saga, Could Timi Dakolo Also Be Guilty? by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 03, 2019
kokoA:
but did he rape her?
I believe you should ask busola's family that question if he raped their family's dignity(impregnated their daughter twice without their consent)

(1) (Reply)

Three Nigerian Students Top British Exams. / Vlogger Dies While Live-streaming Himself Eating Poisonous Insects And Animals / My Relationship With Teddy A Started As A Game – Bambam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.