Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,503 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Let Talk Belarus - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Let Talk Belarus (3537 Views)

Who Else Is Going To Abuja For Belarus Study Visa. / Naija In Belarus / Help: Cable Visa To Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Talk Belarus by Bostin(m): 4:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
Study in Belarus is very cheap,the cost of studies range from $1,000-$2500. The cost of accommodation range from $8 to $15 per month in studend hostel for two occupant. You only pay tuitions on arrival. This are the few info l know up to date. Anybody that know more should share it here.
Re: Let Talk Belarus by DrKitaun(m): 12:37am On Oct 09, 2010
what exactly do u intend to achieve ?  undecided
Re: Let Talk Belarus by Bostin(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2010
I'm planning to go study in Belarus soonest,so l will like to gathered informations from people who knows the more and any other people that has interest can learn from here.
Re: Let Talk Belarus by DrKitaun(m): 5:58pm On Oct 09, 2010
why Belarus, if I may ask ?
Re: Let Talk Belarus by Bostin(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2010
I dont have what it takes to go to other Developed countries,that is why l want to choose the cheapest and avoidable. Also stress free Visa l hope so. Please enlight me, am a novice.
Re: Let Talk Belarus by collinsfbi(m): 2:50pm On Oct 12, 2010
I dont have what it takes to go to other Developed countries,that is why l want to choose the cheapest and avoidable. Also stress free Visa l hope so. Please enlight me, am a novice.
I always love and cherish a sincere heart, Bostin, I read your comment on sweden thread and am really sorry abt your NECO stuff but for now I don't know anything abt this Belarus but I promise I will come back here with something useful either encouraging or discouraging, I won't fail to tell you the truth. Gbammmmm over and out
Re: Let Talk Belarus by collinsfbi(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2010
If you would you like to get in touch with Nigerians living in Belarus? Discover the Nigerian expatriate community in Belarus, the best way to make Nigerian friends and to contact Nigerians in Belarus! You can also get in touch with all the members of the Belarus network here: http://www.expat-blog.com/en/nationalities/nigerian/in/europe/belarus/

I still don't know the situation of things in Belarus such as universities tuition capacity, standard of living, treatment given to Nigerians but I will get back to you soon and I beliv you will also get info from Nigerians in Belarus if you join the network given above. Gbammmmmmm over and out
Re: Let Talk Belarus by Bostin(m): 9:59am On Oct 13, 2010
collinsfbi:

If you would you like to get in touch with Nigerians living in Belarus? Discover the Nigerian expatriate community in Belarus, the best way to make Nigerian friends and to contact Nigerians in Belarus! You can also get in touch with all the members of the Belarus network here: http://www.expat-blog.com/en/nationalities/nigerian/in/europe/belarus/

I still don't know the situation of things in Belarus such as universities tuition capacity, standard of living, treatment given to Nigerians but I will get back to you soon and I beliv you will also get info from Nigerians in Belarus if you join the network given above. Gbammmmmmm over and out
Thanks man. I'm joining them right away.

(1) (Reply)

Distance Between Lagos And Ibadan? / How Do You Move Around Enugu / Cost Of Giving Birth In Brazil From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.