Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Brazil Sent Messi Parking - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Brazil Sent Messi Parking (256 Views)

Pogba's £300k Rolls Royce Left With A Parking Ticket As Angry Passerby Drops 'st / Zlatan Sent Off After Slapping Michael Petrasso / Brazilian Football Match Abandoned: Nine Players Sent Off In A Mass Brawl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Sent Messi Parking by Skiddoamat(m): 6:11am On Jul 03, 2019
Brazil where at there best last night playing every single drop of their sweat..me while agentina did all they could to win but to no avail messi was kept under the strong armpit of thaigo Silva and casmiro almost broke is neck thank God he is alright..so we gonna see our man in the laliga soon
I was wondering what is wrong with the whole team of agentina what did they really need to balance that squad as for me i see only defence prons..
What did you say is there error ?

(1) (Reply)

Manchester City Broke Their Transfer Record To Sign Rodri From Arletico Madrid / De Rossi Set To Retire / JUST IN!!! Rohr Set To Quit As Super Eagles Head Coach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.