Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,137 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Atm Etiquettes - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Atm Etiquettes (272 Views)

FCMB Locates Little Girl, Dele That Used ATM Light For Assignment / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment / 'Fall Down & Die Dance' Challenge Hits UNIBEN ATM And UNIZIK Lecture Hall (video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Atm Etiquettes by TemmyT002(m): 7:23am On Jul 03, 2019
Thanks to technology, a lot of the things that humans do are now being done by computers. From paying fees to ordering food from very far places to communicating with people all over the world.

One of the admirable things about technology is providing a way for people to withdraw money from their bank accounts through the ATM (Automated Teller Machine).

Unfortunately, many people have abused this opportunity. The ATM provides means for people to perform a lot of bank transactions from transferring money to checking balances and so on.

With the headway that technology has made, one would expect that the only thing that people should do at the ATM is to withdraw money alone and leave. The other bank transactions can be done on mobile phones. Instead, people do a lot of these transactions on the ATM and as a result, waste of lot of people’s time.

Therefore, we bring the ATM etiquettes and we are sure that if these etiquettes are followed, the queues at ATM points across Nigeria will be orderly and people would be able to do whatever they need to do very quickly and easily.

ATM ETIQUETTES

1. Check your balance at home before coming to the ATM. You can check through codes or your bank’s app.

2. Transfer money through the code or app unless you have no phone.

3. Don’t receive other people’s ATM card while on the queue. Respect yourself.

4. Always stay on the queue in order to prevent confusion and be orderly. If you are tired, inform people on the queue before taking a seat and keep reminding newcomers where your position is.

5. You are not the only one in a hurry. If you are late to a queue, don’t just go to the next person about to use the ATM and start begging. Beg everyone on the queue no matter your age and don’t use the ATM unless they all agree.

6. If you are having a problem with the ATM, call the attention of the security or ask for people’s help. Don’t just stay there and waste everyone’s time.

Continued in the source...

Source: https://opinionsandstories.com/atm-etiquettes/

Re: Atm Etiquettes by DOMINO001: 7:28am On Jul 03, 2019
Very important.
One day like that I joined an ATM line with only 5 persons. Guess what? The first 3 persons had at least 2 ATM cards. They will first do transfer before starting to withdraw. One of them was withdrawing 10k 4 times in an ATM that pays 20k at once. I spent like 30 minutes to collect my 1k on line with 5 persons.

1 Like

Re: Atm Etiquettes by TemmyT002(m): 9:36am On Jul 03, 2019
DOMINO001:
Very important.
One day like that I joined an ATM line with only 5 persons. Guess what? The first 3 persons had at least 2 ATM cards. They will first do transfer before starting to withdraw. One of them was withdrawing 10k 4 times in an ATM that pays 20k at once. I spent like 30 minutes to collect my 1k on line with 5 persons.

Don't mind them

(1) (Reply)

UNIZIK Announces Date For Post UTME Examinations 2019 / Dear Proprietor, Do Not Sell That School! / How To Be Productive After School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.