Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) (54484 Views)

Bbnaija: JMK And Angel In Bikini Twerking Competition At Friday Jacuzzi Party. / BBNaija: Ike And Mercy In Toilet Romance / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by shineeye1: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I actually rushed to follow her on Instagram becos of her backside, big backside is one of God gifts to mankind.I don't know why I like big backside like this,click like if am not on the only one on this table.

Hell is not a lonely place! You got company!!
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
shineeye1:

Hell is not a lonely place! You got company!!
I reject it,am a candidate of heaven,just praising Gods creation,He is Good.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by shineeye1: 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Pretenders do the worst bro

This one may even be a CAN executive! You need guidance....
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by Eclement(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lord have MERCY..
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by Eclement(m): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lord have MERCY
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by shineeye1: 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I reject it,am a candidate of heaven,just praising Gods creation,He is Good.

The "heaven" of luring and exposing our vulnerable youths to waywardness? Get real!
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by Halexgos3(m): 12:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
Real firm
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Her yansh big o!
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by TissuePaper: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Thalinzrcng:
Why must dick rise at the sight of nakid female torso? What is the science, the rationale of a rising dick? Can dick experience peace, ever? True peace, tranquility?
bahahahahahaha cheesy
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
MrGidifeed:
BBNaija 2019 is getting hot as some of the housemates are already peppering the viewers with their backside.

This is a photo of Mercy flaunting her backside while dressing up.

Source: https://gidifeed.com/bbnaija-mercy-flaunts-her-backside/
.Any Nigerian who supports this show that displays madness or is on the internet arguing with those agitating for this show to end has gone haywire .
Don't come quoting me because I am married and have shown my spouse this picture and we both greatly condemn it .
I believe strongly that a protest should be held to stop this show that lacks morals .
Imagine your friend comes to you as a grown adult and shows you a picture like this of your mother or goes about showing a picture like this of your mother to everyone in your neighbourhood
or prints a banner or poster picture like this of your mother and places it at strategic points in your neighbourhood.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by MelissaBrowne(f): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Mehnnn
WTF
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by Thalinzrcng: 1:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
marvin906:
if your dick can rise to this ass then you certainly have no taste

If, presented with this ass, your dick can't rise to smash, my son you are either- 1) a prepubescent boy, 2) fairly impotent, 3) quite gay or 4)any permutation and combination of the above.

I hope you are only underage(in which case, u shouldn't be here to begin with)

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by wizzyemmanuel(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
What a Ass
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by loverboy442: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS IT IS ADVISABLE NOT TO CLICK ON ANY RUBBISH BBNAIJA THREAD NEXT TIME BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU HELP MODERATORS GAIN MORE TRAFFIC WITH THE NONSENSE! IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU MAKE A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT, THE MODERATORS ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BOOST IN TRAFFIC. THE BEST WAY TO TELL THEM THAT BBNAIJA IS A DUMB IDEA IS NEVER TO CLICK ON IT. THEY WILL STOP BRINGING IT TO THE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY SEE THAT IT DOESN'T FETCH THEM MONEY. I HOPE I HAVE ENLIGHTENED YOU NAIRALANDERS TODAY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by Lawson081(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
the show has begun ;Dthe show has begun
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by marvin906(m): 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

If, presented with this ass, your dick can't rise to smash, my son you are either- 1) a prepubescent boy, 2) fairly impotent, 3) quite gay or 4)any permutation and combination of the above.

I hope you are only underage(in which case, u shouldn't be here to begin with)

you don't mean it..
like seriously

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by ChaKumaKu(m): 3:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
ruga ruga
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by Thalinzrcng: 4:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
marvin906:

you don't mean it..
like seriously

Theriously...
Or you might be born again. But I doubt that. But u might be. Or you might've had a vasectomy, but the dick must still rise, it is a goodly ass.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by marvin906(m): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
Thalinzrcng:

Theriously...
Or you might be born again. But I doubt that. But u might be. Or you might've had a vasectomy, but the dick must still rise, it is a goodly ass.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by Bamocoded: 5:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Do we still have a functional NBC in this country.
This programme shouldn't have been allowed to be aired in the country.
This is disgusting to young generations.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by Thalinzrcng: 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
[quote author=marvin906 post=79909213][/quote]

Lol. Cute kid, btw.
Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by hiuser(m): 11:44am On Aug 21, 2019
Am I alive to tell una this haa...!! They look like camels now...just wait..

Re: BBNaija: Mercy In Bikini (Photos) by Tusabi: 7:51am On Oct 07, 2019
When I say yarnsh is powerful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Erica's Interview With Dele Momodu: "I Can Take A Bullet For Kiddwaya'' (Photos) / Dee-One: "Nina And Miracle Pray Before Sex, Bambam Came As A Prophetess" / Photos Of Tacha Using Perfume After Mercy Told Her She Is Smelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.