Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House (47894 Views)

Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction / BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by Mimirabelle4: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
EkunKekere:
Mr Coza right now be like: Thanks for the diversion.

[img]https://i./3NuR2.gif[/img]
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by Elemosho478: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
She is pretty
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by Destined2win: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
EkunKekere:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by Bossjakande: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
her baby is so pretty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by lekbel09(m): 12:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
This babe is cute chaii, I don't mind .......... her
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
What language is that pls

grin

momentusjay:
BBN in the Air!!, Nigeria RUGA RUGA
Everything COZA COZA
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by idonhammer: 12:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
And you never care to ask why their first baby father always leave them even with all their beauty? E bi like say to die early don dey hungry you . Continue having a thing for irresponsible wayward cheating single mothers.

ZikZikZik:
I've always had a thing for "beautiful" single mothers. I won't mind getting married to one tbh.

5 Likes

Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by ZikZikZik: 12:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
idonhammer:
And you never care to ask why their first baby father always leave them even with all their beauty? E bi like say to die early don dey hungry you . Continue having a thing for irresponsible wayward cheating single mothers.

Lol...Not all are bad. In most cases the men are the ones who cheat and look for excuses to leave the woman.

2 Likes

Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by celeb4reallife(f): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
idonhammer:

The one without a child evidence who has committed abortion more than 5times are more preferable . i guess.
@Hypocrite everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by joeferrari(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Big brother Nigeria is not for ordinary Nigerians its for Nigerians that are either based abroad, have business interests among the contestants. So why waste your money and time on something that not recognizes the average Nigerian.
For me am not even interested

1 Like

Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by idonhammer: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Single mom spotted.

celeb4reallife:

The one without a child evidence who has committed abortion more than 5times are more preferable . i guess.
@Hypocrite everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by Yoighaman(m): 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
idonhammer:

Chop knuckle.

1 Like

Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by flowx(m): 12:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Extremely cute!
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by akposking(m): 1:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
momentusjay:
BBN in the Air!!, Nigeria RUGA RUGA Everything COZA COZA
GUN shot na the Air, What ya saying...
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by Realhommie(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
tillaman:
The first time I saw this babe was in blackmagic’s music video WONDER she and Kora Obidi,
She’s very beautiful!!!
She's really beautiful and there's something about her eyes..

When i first saw her on tv the eyes got my attention and i liked her instantly.
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by crackhouse(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
tillaman:
The first time I saw this babe was in blackmagic’s music video WONDER she and Kora Obidi,
She’s very beautiful!!!
forget the picture editing.
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by tillaman(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Realhommie:
She's really beautiful and there's something about her eyes..

When i first saw her on tv the eyes got my attention and i liked her instantly.
damn she’s fine bruh!!

1 Like

Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by tillaman(m): 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
crackhouse:
forget the picture editing.
look up her video she’s fine the editing na plus
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by MelissaBrowne(f): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wow.
She looks so stunning.
Guess i now have a favorite housemate
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by Funkybabee(f): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
AsomArchitectNG:
Cute daughter she got..

Btw

See our recent design of a 4bedroom residential accommodation with all rooms ensuite.. See my signature for more details
Can half a plot be enough for this
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by jamesbridget13(f): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
She is pretty as well as her little cutie
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by AsomArchitectNG(m): 2:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
Funkybabee:

Can half a plot be enough for this

Yes. It was designed to fit into a half plot
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by loverboy442: 2:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
PLEASE NAIRALANDERS IT IS ADVISABLE NOT TO CLICK ON ANY RUBBISH BBNAIJA THREAD NEXT TIME BECAUSE IF YOU DO, YOU HELP MODERATORS GAIN MORE TRAFFIC WITH THE NONSENSE! IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER YOU MAKE A POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE COMMENT, THE MODERATORS ARE HAPPY AS LONG AS THERE IS A BOOST IN TRAFFIC. THE BEST WAY TO TELL THEM THAT BBNAIJA IS A DUMB IDEA IS NEVER TO CLICK ON IT. THEY WILL STOP BRINGING IT TO THE FRONT PAGE WHEN THEY SEE THAT IT DOESN'T FETCH THEM MONEY. I HOPE I HAVE ENLIGHTENED YOU NAIRALANDERS TODAY
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by NotFarFrom: 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
itsme01:
cool

Pretty Milf...

All ye Bigbrother antagonist, go and watch your Gay AFCON in peace and leave us to watch tacha and mercy bbnaija in peace na...

grin grin grin WEREY LOL.

Police need to help me arrest Tacha..... For causing disturbance in my trouser.
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by itsme01: 2:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
NotFarFrom:

grin grin grin WEREY LOL.

Police need to help me arrest Tacha..... For causing disturbance in my trouser.

grin

I like that tacha no be small, how pessin go get strechmarks and sagged boobs and i still like am pass i no sabi... omo yen soft like today bread
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by micxwell(m): 2:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
joeferrari:
Big brother Nigeria is not for ordinary Nigerians its for Nigerians that are either based abroad, have business interests among the contestants. So why waste your money and time on something that not recognizes the average Nigerian.
For me am not even interested
And you still had the time to write sir. It is well.
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by Futureyahooboi(m): 2:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Menh this girl fresh like Grandsquare bread..... no wonder i have beung waiting for the right woman now i know...

1 Like

Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by landmark86: 2:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
EkunKekere:

lol
truly diversion
but internet will neva delete/forget this
just pity Timi & Busola cos their childre/,grand children/chidren children children will gat to no their mother/grandmother/great gra ma was fvck several times before she married their father/grand pa/great gra pa

I fear internet

1 Like

Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by koyyess: 2:29pm On Jul 03, 2019
I said it that she looks familiar.
Cute daughter.
Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by Edyice: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
So abroad people no let Nigerians hustlers partake on this alone ... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House by catalan15(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
kidap:
Pretty
Yeah....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / BBTitans: Two Housemates, Khosi, Yemi Caught Kissing (Pictures) / Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.