Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

How To Fix A Pc Taking Longer Time To Boot. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Fix A Pc Taking Longer Time To Boot. (717 Views)

My Gotv Decoder Is Refusing To Boot / What's Your Budget? Let's Help You Get A PC / Help, My Hp Laptop Refuses To Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fix A Pc Taking Longer Time To Boot. by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 03, 2019
Welcome Reader. This is a actually a question computer owners always ask because of how hard it can be waiting for your system to boot up but you should know that there is a simple way to fix it. If your PC takes longer time to start up, then you should apply this hot fixes below.

[img]https://4.bp..com/-mL1GZukjoeg/XLeWX0J1LNI/AAAAAAAACGM/93WO1VhEEisAgwouvROkh416gEd6K9w0QCLcBGAs/s1600/giphy.gif[/img]

I have a problem when I switch on my pc it takes long time for start up to appear.

Solution:

Step 1: When you switch ON your computer, start tapping the “F8” key to get “Windows Advanced Options”( if boot menu appears, press “Esc” key and keep tapping the F8 key)

Step 2: Select the option “Safe Mode” and press Enter

Step 3: Click on Start –> In search box, type –> msconfig and press Enter. “System Configuration Utility” will be opened. Click on the “Startup” tab –> Click on the button “Disable all”

Step 4: Now click on “Services” tab –> Check the checkbox “Hide All Microsoft Services”. Then click on “Disable All”. Click on “OK” button and restart your PC.

Step 5: Log into your window normally and if a window appears regarding the changes that you have made, check the checkbox “Don’t show this message or launch the System Configuration Utility when Windows start” and click on OK.

Let us know in the comment section if this helps solve your pc problem.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Device Can Scan & Edit Your Documents : Distributors Wanted / Instagram Account For Sale / A Neatly Useed Hp Pavilion Dv7 At 70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.