Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,194 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:31 AM

Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts (3108 Views)

Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley's Soapy Dance As Dog Joins / Man Reincarnates Davido's Late Mother Using Straws As The Background. He Reacts / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by Ronky001(f): 9:29am On Jul 03, 2019
https://gisthubnaija.com/

Kaffy, the dance queen, has strongly condemned Naira Marley’s latest dance style and artist responded.

The Soapy dance style is one that mimics a man masturbating, and has seen men act immorally in public, even to the extent of sexually harrassing women in the process of doing the dance.

Kaffy said the dance is a “disgusting immoral dance”, for adults and especially for kids. She said it “should never be encouraged.”

She added: “This is a No . #myopinion As dancers we should also speak for what is right we shouldn’t encourage this for the sake of trend. Esp when it’s not even censored away from kids ,as an adult sef it’s offensive. #rubbish.”

Dancer, Don Flexx also joined in condemning the dance.

But a number of people criticized Kaffy and her supporters. They told her the ”One Corner” dance from Ghana was a hit and no one condemned it yet she’s trying to condemn something a Nigerian came up with.

Naira Marley reacted by dropping several smiling emojis on a comment left by an IG user who said, “sorry is too late, soapy has taken over”.

See below.

https://gisthubnaija.com/kaffy-condemns-naira-marleys-new-dance-soapy-and-he-reacts/

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by DrPurple(m): 9:33am On Jul 03, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria where TRASH Is Promoted..

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by Kingosytex(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2019
The moral decadence in nigeria is at its peak

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by cassidy1996(m): 9:34am On Jul 03, 2019
you say?
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by GraGra247(m): 9:39am On Jul 03, 2019
And Kaffy that stripped nude a while ago wasn't immoral right?

Pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by Johnkay01: 9:40am On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmm...

This is Nigeria
Everybody is criminal
Artistes are chief criminals

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by itspzpics(m): 9:53am On Jul 03, 2019
wink
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by Callertunez: 9:59am On Jul 03, 2019
But it's alright for girls to dance with pants and bra na.... Some even twerk with only thin rope like pants covering their v.. Make una just rest...

I don't support the soapy though.. Never even seen how it's done

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by LearnITsmash(m): 10:21am On Jul 03, 2019
See this hypocritical stripper calling a simple dance move immoral, what a joke of a lady undecided

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by blanket6560(m): 11:07am On Jul 03, 2019
dance wey dy sweet like aba kunu��
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 03, 2019
That dance is the most stupid, disgusting foolish dance ever.. I am so surprised, seeing people's comment criticizing what kaffy said.. If you asked me, naira marley or whatever he calls himself is an empty headed individual, who's only trending because of how immoral this world has become.. Songs that are not worth listening to, are what some Nigerians would call hit song's.. That dance was inspired by the devil.. I called him stupid because a man's character is portrayed by his actions and that dance is sure stupid.. Almost gone are the days when you can take off the beat from a song and still enjoy the lyrics deep down in your soul. nowadays, the most trending songs now are nothing without their beat..

6 Likes

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by Elnino4ladies: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
The dance is worst than one corner dance... it is disgusting and imbecilic

3 Likes

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by ZikZikZik: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
When I saw my ex dancing to it, I was really happy I broke up with her. I can't have people who lack public manners around me

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by apcmustwin(f): 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
The rate at which i dislike this naira mali eeeeehnnn. Dude looks so dirty and smell. No single sense in his brain. Though kaffy shouldnt be the one condenmimng, not when u twerk up and down for a living. That being said, these naira mali is a dunce and a negative influence to youths. very fooolish boy

2 Likes

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by peacengine(m): 1:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Real trash dance, soap ke this kobo boy

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by peacengine(m): 1:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Felixamos:
That dance is the most stupid, disgusting foolish dance ever.. I am so surprised, seeing people's comment criticizing what kaffy said.. If you asked me, naira marley or whatever he calls himself is an empty headed individual, who's only trending because of how immoral this world has become.. Songs that are not worth listening to, are what some Nigerians would call hit song's.. That dance was inspired by the devil.. I called him stupid because a man's character is portrayed by his actions and that dance is sure stupid.. Almost gone are the days when you can take off the beat from a song and still enjoy the lyrics deep down in your soul. nowadays, the most trending songs now are nothing without their beat..

Baba I hail o

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by Aidejay(m): 1:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
If EFCC wasn't rubbish a tool for suppression naira maley and the rest won't be around polluting the social media sphere with blatant rubbish
I don't want to stereotype but anybody dancing this trash needs psychological therapy

Spitttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by elyte89: 3:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dt dance is so imbecilic grin grin

No sense whatsoever undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Elnino4ladies:
The dance is worst than one corner dance... it is disgusting and imbecilic
Very true
Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
I'm glad there are still Nigerians with sense
Aidejay:
If EFCC wasn't rubbish a tool for suppression naira maley and the rest won't be around polluting the social media sphere with blatant rubbish
I don't want to stereotype but anybody dancing this trash needs psychological therapy

Spitttttttttttssssssssssssssssssssssssss!

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
apcmustwin:
The rate at which i dislike this naira mali eeeeehnnn. Dude looks so dirty and smell. No single sense in his brain. Though kaffy shouldnt be the one condenmimng, not when u twerk up and down for a living. That being said, these naira mali is a dunce and a negative influence to youths. very fooolish boy
Very very foolish indeed

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
ZikZikZik:
When I saw my ex dancing to it, I was really happy I broke up with her. I can't have people who lack public manners around me
Lol... You're a good man..

1 Like

Re: Kaffy Condemns Naira Marley’s New Dance, Soapy And He Reacts by DarlingEmojist(m): 5:37pm On Jul 22, 2019
Soapy Dance is still acceptable than that of One-Corner

(1) (Reply)

Lovely! Dwarfs Spotted Taking Pictures With Dwarf Couple at a Wedding Ceremony / Funny Throwback Photo Of MI, Iceprince And Jesse Jagz Together / Dino Melaye Congratulate Regina Daniels With A Surprise Visit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.