Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,087 members, 7,852,684 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama (30176 Views)

'Pity Men': Williams Uchemba Laments Outfits Women Wear To The Gym / Symba, Model In Bikini Poses With Keke Napep In Lagos Photoshoot / Peter Okoye Poses With Two Gigantic Bouncers In D.C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by thesicilian: 1:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
One of our best ever goalkeepers. Rumour has it that he can even save your relationship.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by AbooNasir(m): 1:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
best? hehehe orishirishi.......no doubt he's the best I have ever watched anyways,but then e nor be best for where Messi free kicks dey
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by RiyadhGoddess(f): 2:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
scaramucci:

How can a pure soul like me pollute your mind? Never!

What you said never came to my Mind
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by kokoA(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
atikulated2019:
My Grandfather smoked his whole life . I was about 10 years old When my mother said to him , ' If you ever Want to see your grandchildren graduate , you have to stop immediately . Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake . He gave it up immediately . Three years later he died of lung cancer . It was really sad and destroyed me . My mother said to me Don ' t ever smoke . Please don ' t put your family through what your Grandfather put us through . " | agreed . At 24 , I have never touched a cigarette . Op I must say , | feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it , because your post gave me cancer anyway
your grand pops did tobacco and now you are doing weed. Smh.. Smoke na smoke o bros.
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Sunsets: 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
As in Williams Uchemba, FCA (former child actor). i tire oo.
Malvila:
Williams Uchemba Is Excited As He Poses With Ex Super Eagles Goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama

Former child actor, Williams Uchemba expressed how excited he is as he poses with ex super eagles goalkeeper, Vincent Enyeama for a photograph.

He wrote;

See more; https://naijacampusjams.com/2019/07/03/williams-uchemba-is-excited-as-he-poses-with-ex-super-eagles-goalkeeper-vincent-enyeama

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by LadyHeaven(f): 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Pls don't pollute my thought. What I meant is his height. Whenever I stand beside him in church, I have to look down.
What church? Asking for a friend biko grin

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Kenneth10110(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
djoe21:
One of Nigeria's best goalkeepers of all time. If he could come out of retirement now and join up with the squad, I will be more confident in our victory over Cameroon.

When he was with the National team you always shout and abuse him when he commits errors but now you don't have him you know his worth. It reminds of this adage in Yoruba 'Ayi ni eni la fin mo iwulo eni'
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
LadyHeaven:

What church? Asking for a friend biko grin

Dominion City HQ.
He sits at the front row at the centre of the pulpit Lols. Oya quickly tell ya frd lols

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Best ogedegbe and rufai in his prime were better
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by djoe21(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Kenneth10110:

When he was with the National team you always shout and abuse him when he commits errors but now you don't have him you know his worth. It reminds of this adage in Yoruba 'Ayi ni eni la fin mo iwulo eni'

Bros you know me before? undecided
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Uche do not scam this man o . Please.
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Callertunez: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
atikulated2019:
My Grandfather smoked his whole life . I was about 10 years old When my mother said to him , ' If you ever Want to see your grandchildren graduate , you have to stop immediately . Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake . He gave it up immediately . Three years later he died of lung cancer . It was really sad and destroyed me . My mother said to me Don ' t ever smoke . Please don ' t put your family through what your Grandfather put us through . " | agreed . At 24 , I have never touched a cigarette . Op I must say , | feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it , because your post gave me cancer anyway

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by EvieP(f): 5:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
atikulated2019:
cheesy
atikulated2019:
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by EvieP(f): 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ha

crackhouse:
How did he know it was Vincent? Abi dey write enyeama for him face?
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Angelfrost(m): 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
thesicilian:
One of our best ever goalkeepers. Rumour has it that he can even save your relationship.
grin grin grin

That was what they bragged about De Gea, till he nearly relegated United outta Europa along with Phil and Smalling...
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by EvieP(f): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wetin man wey sabi do u nah
perdollar:
God punish Sunday oliseh
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by thesicilian: 6:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Angelfrost:

That was what they bragged about De Gea, till he nearly relegated United outta Europa along with Phil and Smalling...
De Gea has always been a poor, overhyped keeper to me. Allison is a hundred times better.

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by perdollar(m): 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
EvieP:
Wetin man wey sabi do u nah

sabi wetting! pep gourdiola of Africa Ko. which reason him give sef for excluding enyeama wey make him retire
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by CeeManCollins(m): 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Williams we are coming for you soon; EFCC will act soon on petition against you on your visa fraud of 2017. Justice will be served no matter how long it takes.
Re: Williams Uchemba Poses With Vincent Enyeama by Tejiriseth(m): 9:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
But weed is good shaa
atikulated2019:

(1) (2) (Reply)

#whenyoufinallyblow: Donjazzy Has Some Wise Words For Nigerian Artistes / Angelica Aboderin: Stella Damasus' Daughter's 16th Birthday (Throwback Photos) / Pictures From Rev. Chris Okotie’s 56th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.