Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa (1565 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / Trouble For Fulanis As Yoruba Youths Set Their Houses On Fire In Ondo State / Man Riding A Donkey From Adamawa To Abuja For Atiku(video,photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by 9jaunite: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2019
MY EXPERIENCE AS I ENROUTE TO ABUJA FROM ADAMAWA

The RUGA program has truly commenced!!!

In the early hours of Sunday, June 30, 2019 i enroute from Adamawa State to Abuja.
While approaching Billiri, i saw a multitude of cattles and Fulanis (men, women and their children) standing on the road, they looked stranded, It was as if they were sent out of their homes. I asked myself, Why is this large number of cattle and Fulani on the road?”.
Still moving, while approaching Futuk, a local settlement in Gombe State, I saw another multitude of cattles close to a river bank, these ones were more in number compared to the previous, and they included cows, camels, sheeps and goats, all being controlled and monitored by their Fulani owners. I thought they had settled there for a while for the cattles to have water to drink, probably after a long journey.

As we kept on moving, I was greatly surprised to see them in their numbers along the road as they increased geometrically. This could be the Settlers President Buhari is carving lands for, i thought.
Reaching Alkaleri, a town in Bauchi State, our vehicle stopped for passengers to have some rest and perhaps grab something to eat before we continue the journey.
Where we were at Alkaleri, i saw a young and vibrant Fulani herder; i approached him and engaged him in a conversation. This I did to find out why there were so many 'stranded-looking' Fulanis on the way with their cattles; i presumed he would know!
As i walked up to him, i said, Inakwana which means ‘Good morning’ in Hausa language and he responded Walla Hausa. At this point i suspected he does not understand Hausa language, perhaps not a Nigerian. I think i should speak the little Fulfulde I understand, maybe thats what he understands I said to myself. So i said Noi which means How are you? and he replied “Jam” meaning Fine. And I continued by asking him if he could speak Fulfulde in Fulani which is referred to as 'awodi fulfulde na' and he said Oui which I know to mean Yes in French. Why didnt he reply me in Fulfulde but in French?, I became more curious, i decided to communicate in French with him which I discovered he could only speak well, luckily for me, I understand French too, so the conversation continued in French.
I asked him Tu parles Française and with a big smile he answered, Oui. Hearing me speak French, he was so amazed, the joy was written all over his paled face. In French, i inquired to know where he came from and he told me he was from Mali. MALI!

This immediately confirmed my suspicion, he was not a Nigerian!
It was there and then I knew that Nigerians are on the verge of losing their lands to foreigners.

If you are a Buharist and you love what he is doing, my brother, continue to support him! I bet you, this will not only affect you but your entire generation.

I wish for this not to happen in my generation because it's a pity that this generation is full of cowards.
I say this without apology!

RUGA program means 'allowing foreigners to graze and live with us in our own land'.

*I stand to say no to RUGA*.

I am *Emperor Kingsley Emmanuel*
(An Advocate for Positive Change)

Copied.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by marshalldgreat(m): 10:46am On Jul 03, 2019
Okay
Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by Edunwa302(m): 10:50am On Jul 03, 2019
Loading......problem
Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by Kewtt: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2019
9jaunite:
MY EXPERIENCE AS I ENROUTE TO ABUJA FROM ADAMAWA

The RUGA program has truly commenced!!!

In the early hours of Sunday, June 30, 2019 i enroute from Adamawa State to Abuja.
While approaching Billiri, i saw a multitude of cattles and Fulanis (men, women and their children) standing on the road, they looked stranded, It was as if they were sent out of their homes. I asked myself, Why is this large number of cattle and Fulani on the road?”.
Still moving, while approaching Futuk, a local settlement in Gombe State, I saw another multitude of cattles close to a river bank, these ones were more in number compared to the previous, and they included cows, camels, sheeps and goats, all being controlled and monitored by their Fulani owners. I thought they had settled there for a while for the cattles to have water to drink, probably after a long journey.

As we kept on moving, I was greatly surprised to see them in their numbers along the road as they increased geometrically. This could be the Settlers President Buhari is carving lands for, i thought.
Reaching Alkaleri, a town in Bauchi State, our vehicle stopped for passengers to have some rest and perhaps grab something to eat before we continue the journey.
Where we were at Alkaleri, i saw a young and vibrant Fulani herder; i approached him and engaged him in a conversation. This I did to find out why there were so many 'stranded-looking' Fulanis on the way with their cattles; i presumed he would know!
As i walked up to him, i said, Inakwana which means ‘Good morning’ in Hausa language and he responded Walla Hausa. At this point i suspected he does not understand Hausa language, perhaps not a Nigerian. I think i should speak the little Fulfulde I understand, maybe thats what he understands I said to myself. So i said Noi which means How are you? and he replied “Jam” meaning Fine. And I continued by asking him if he could speak Fulfulde in Fulani which is referred to as 'awodi fulfulde na' and he said Oui which I know to mean Yes in French. Why didnt he reply me in Fulfulde but in French?, I became more curious, i decided to communicate in French with him which I discovered he could only speak well, luckily for me, I understand French too, so the conversation continued in French.
I asked him Tu parles Française and with a big smile he answered, Oui. Hearing me speak French, he was so amazed, the joy was written all over his paled face. In French, i inquired to know where he came from and he told me he was from Mali. MALI!

This immediately confirmed my suspicion, he was not a Nigerian!
It was there and then I knew that Nigerians are on the verge of losing their lands to foreigners.

If you are a Buharist and you love what he is doing, my brother, continue to support him! I bet you, this will not only affect you but your entire generation.

I wish for this not to happen in my generation because it's a pity that this generation is full of cowards.
I say this without apology!

RUGA program means 'allowing foreigners to graze and live with us in our own land'.

*I stand to say no to RUGA*.

I am *Emperor Kingsley Emmanuel*
(An Advocate for Positive Change)

Copied.
Gbam!!

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by OfficialAPCNig: 11:03am On Jul 03, 2019
Why is Buhari resettling all fulanis in West Africa in Nigeria?
This is getting serious.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by dlondonbadboy: 11:25am On Jul 03, 2019
We understand your point, but you don't have to lie to drive it....only you can speak Hausa, only you can speak fulfude, only you can speak French...I believe you can speak Igbo and Spanish too...Rubbish!

If Fulani wants to take over Nigeria, let them take over Nigeria. Nigeria is a dirty and useless country that should be wiped out of the face of the earth, if its would be through the hands of Fulani, then its the will of God.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by DIKEnaWAR: 11:32am On Jul 03, 2019
Right from time immemorial northerners have opened our borders for fellow Muslims from neighbouring countries to come in and swell their numbers. They were using it to increase their population in voting. Today, Buhari, a fulani has decided to resettle all Fulani worldwide in Nigeria and even the northerners are finding it uncomfortable.

Nigeria is perching on a keg of gunpowder

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by 9jaunite: 11:38am On Jul 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
We understand your point, but you don't have to lie to drive it....only you can speak Hausa, only you can speak fulfude, only you can speak French...I believe you can speak Igbo and Spanish too...Rubbish!

If Fulani wants to take over Nigeria, let them take over Nigeria. Nigeria is a dirty and useless country that should be wiped out of the face of the earth, if its would be through the hands of Fulani, then its the will of God.

Lol so you dull like this grin

Have you not hear of people that

Speak... English French... German...greek and more the same time... You type of work determined the type of language you speak

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by dlondonbadboy: 11:45am On Jul 03, 2019
9jaunite:

Speak... English French... German...greek and more the same time... You type of work determined the type of language you speak

That guy is simply a liar. There are people who speak up to 6languages and even more, but that writer is a bloody liar.

BTW, I no dull, na you dull actually... grin
Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by 9jaunite: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

That guy is simply a liar. There are people who speak up to 6languages and even more, but that writer is a bloody liar.

People don't joke with serious issues like this

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by TooMuchStuff: 11:52am On Jul 03, 2019
I believe the story

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by fykes(m): 11:54am On Jul 03, 2019
9jaunite:

There is a class of people you should do all u can to never engage in intelligent issues with. Those who see the world through the prism of their own eyes. To them, the world isnt larger than their rooms and what seems impossible to them is supposed to be impossible to all.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by 9jaunite: 11:55am On Jul 03, 2019
fykes:

There is a class of people you should do all u can to never engage in intelligent issues with. Those who see the world through the prism of their own eyes. To them, the world isnt larger than their rooms and what seems impossible to them is supposed to be impossible to all.
Nice write up

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by TooMuchStuff: 11:56am On Jul 03, 2019
9jaunite:

People don't joke with serious issues like this

Guy. U don pass ya message finish na. U have done ya bit in informing Nigerians what BuhariApC has in stock in the name of Next Level.

I believe u totally. Don't mind all these Hausafulanis terrorists loving guys.
No land for Ruganfulani in all of Southern n middlebelt of Nigeria.
We would rather split the nonsense cesspit than allow evil people come to dominate us.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by Yujin(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
My post has been hidden again. Well, may he who's doing not benefit from my forewarning. I rest my case.
Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Very possible, I can speak Ebira very well. I can hear yoruba, so nobody can sale me out...my knowledge of hausa is very little, though will catch up with time...

finally I speak my own language front and back...

English na for brits.
Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by AntiBalaka: 12:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

If you are so retarded that you can barely speak two languages doesn't mean others can't!

Stop derailing!

The OP is totally honest and right!

The caravan of fulanis he witnessed have been camping in Chad and Northern Cameron since they were displaced from CAR.

There was also mention of Fulanis migrating through Sokoto all the way from Mali, Burkina and Ghana into Zamfara and southern kaduna which Miyetti Allah declared that nobody should harass them.

Have you forgotten that as well?
Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by Abeymills(m): 1:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Buhari has failed
Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by Stan232: 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chinese aza is available.rate is 25% hit me up on Whatsapp on 08168152166
Re: My Experience With The Fulanis As I Enroute To Abuja From Adamawa by saaron(m): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
This is what Buhari's devilish RUGA is all about. To settle foreign Fulanis in Nigeria. Nigerians must fight for TOTAL disintegration of Nigeria. Buhar's SATANIC govt is on a mission to islamize and fulanize Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Defeats Buhari At Election Tribunal. / See What A Twitter User Said About Nairaland / Gov Sanwo Olu Secured $629 Million Funding For The Lekki Deep Seaport. PICTURES.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.