Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:29 AM

We Will Soon Release A Robust Statement. Senator Elisha Abbo Broke His Silence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Will Soon Release A Robust Statement. Senator Elisha Abbo Broke His Silence (218 Views)

Apostle Elisha Asuquo And Pastor Aniekan Ibanga Killed In Akwa Ibom / Gunmen Kidnap Reverend Elisha Noma, Baptist Pastor In Kaduna / Gunmen Kill Senator Elisha Abbo’s Uncle, Kidnap Nursing Stepmother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Will Soon Release A Robust Statement. Senator Elisha Abbo Broke His Silence by linx123: 11:47am On Jul 03, 2019
Embattled PDP Senator Elisha Abbo has reacted to the backlash he has received since CCTV footage of him assaulting a woman in an adult toy shop in Abuja went viral yesterday July 2nd.

In the video the senator was seen hitting and slapping a lady who told him to take it easy when he became aggressive to her friend.

The youngest Senator, representing Adamawa North Senatorial district, has claimed that he was also beaten at the intimacy gadget shop.

While it was reported that the incident occurred on May 11 after the lawmaker walked into the intimacy gadget shop with three young women, the lawmaker said he was at the shop because his sister had been assaulted there. The 41-year-old Adamawa Senator who claimed that the 10-minute video was incomplete, added that it is an old video and occurred before he became a senator.

He also said that his team will release a ‘robust’ statement on all that transpired in the viral video to the public. He told Channels Television;

“We will soon release an official statement to the viral video which happened before I became a senator where my younger sister was beaten to a pulp in a shop and I.....https://janefblog.com/6754-2we-will-soon-release-a-robust-statement-senator-elisha-abbo-broke-his-silence/

Re: We Will Soon Release A Robust Statement. Senator Elisha Abbo Broke His Silence by Weathered: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
linx123:
Embattled PDP Senator Elisha Abbo has reacted to the backlash he has received since CCTV footage of him assaulting a woman in an adult toy shop in Abuja went viral yesterday July 2nd.

In the video the senator was seen hitting and slapping a lady who told him to take it easy when he became aggressive to her friend.

The youngest Senator, representing Adamawa North Senatorial district, has claimed that he was also beaten at the intimacy gadget shop.

While it was reported that the incident occurred on May 11 after the lawmaker walked into the intimacy gadget shop with three young women, the lawmaker said he was at the shop because his sister had been assaulted there. The 41-year-old Adamawa Senator who claimed that the 10-minute video was incomplete, added that it is an old video and occurred before he became a senator.

He also said that his team will release a ‘robust’ statement on all that transpired in the viral video to the public. He told Channels Television;

“We will soon release an official statement to the viral video which happened before I became a senator where my younger sister was beaten to a pulp in a shop and I.....https://janefblog.com/6754-2we-will-soon-release-a-robust-statement-senator-elisha-abbo-broke-his-silence/
brain-damaged, bleached up monkey.

(1) (Reply)

Curbing Child Abuse, A Punishment Gone Too Far / The Many Crimes At The Enugu Immigration Service / Armed Robbers Posing As Police Officers Steal Gold Worth ₦14b From Brazil Airpor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.