Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (39715 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Audio Of Him Planning To Rig 2023 election / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Ademola Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal / Yinka Ayefele's Building Demolition: Atiku Abubakar Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by nairalee(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
See as this guy just suddenly became popular overnight
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Dpharisee: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
He sounds very Presidential

4 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by yinchar(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
With this post, I think Atiku wouldn’t have been a bad choice after all

Maybe when he contest again I’ll vote for him

2 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Stanchriss(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmmm... apologise Can he?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by lomprico(m): 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
modsfucker:
In other news, Buhari has yet to understand the type of the technology used to doctor the video....

Tell the fool that it is a spy close-circuit television technology.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by lomprico(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Stanchriss:
Hmmmm... apologise Can he?

He will and must!! And also pay compensation to d lady.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by KidsNEXTdoor: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
apcmustwin:
This is not "alleged assault" video sir, this is confirmed cos the evidence is there.

Olodo... It's only a court of law that has the power to find someone guilty...

Funny how you ignored the ganduje thread.. Even though he was caught on tape..

See your moniker... SMH for zombies

5 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by MarianaTrench: 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Uncleodi:
Atiku's is a well groomed man, a father and a fine gentleman.

I support his stand on this case.

Public apology is a very good way to show remorse.

Then, the sin-nator should face the law !!

A public apology is not enough, he must face the wrath of the law!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by deepwater(f): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
apcmustwin:
This is not "alleged assault" video sir, this is confirmed cos the evidence is there.

he is not the judge to affirm the case or otherwise.

Try get that education bro.

You would be better off

trust me

4 Likes

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by flowx(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
This is a masterpiece from Atiku. I voted for Buhari but Atiku has jus won my heart with his reaction. This is what leadership is about, fast and decisive action. We might probably never get a reaction from the presidency on this serious matter.

The court should declare this man President, biko.
You're dump and useless and you joined hands to do the damage. You're not a pro-active man you should've know...
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by majamajic(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
we lost an opportunity to choose a wise man, but we missed that ,

anyway 4 yrs is almost over , we will have another opportunity again , that's if he didn't get his mandate,

APC can't say such, just like they did when agbada swallowed dollars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Ozzzy: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
AA on point!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by AmazingELixir: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin grin grin

This distraction is good for the COZA pastor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
Of course you know the guy quite well. No be one of your guys?
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by oyebolaidris: 3:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
lolzzzz. i comment my reserve

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Tonyspecial(m): 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Born2Breed:
See better person dey talk.

But if na Buhari Dullardino,what you will hear is I don't know the type of technology that was used....

Ewu gambari...
hahahahahaha
I Don Dieee...
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin grin

This distraction is good for the COZA pastor

It is quite possible that the man's team is doing damage control
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Very wise advice. Better listen up
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by ATS1996(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
And not only that, the woman be compensated with a huge amount of money and the monkey senator should be suspended for a while.

Epitome of fool, no trait of leadership in him at all.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Angelfrost(m): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Like play, like play "Krest" matter don dey enter History channel o... most sports people have already forgotten AFCON is still ongoing, and that Super Eagles have not yet been eliminated... BBNaija might even lose massive viewership... Even the shambolic APC leadership has gone under the radar...

It's almost like powerful forces are mind-fvcking Nigerians into oblivion... The collective national amnesia and ennui is incredulous.

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by NkemChukwudi: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
sarrki:
Inec server presido

INEC SERVER PRESIDENT!!! Thank you.

That stupid senator is FINISHED!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by NkemChukwudi: 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
majamajic:
we lost an opportunity to choose a wise man, but we missed that ,

anyway 4 yrs is almost over , we will have another opportunity again , that's if he didn't get his mandate,

APC can't say such, just like they did when agbada swallowed dollars

Shebi Biafran election is around the corner?

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Dedetwo(m): 3:11pm On Jul 03, 2019
The dumbass country called Nigeria has no good roads, potable water, electricity, unity and future. It is a place where neighbors slaughter each other on a slightest provocation yet these moronic dingbats are insanely concerned with a fracas that happened in SEX-TOY shop. What the hell do the funny goons expect from sex-toy shop? Things can easily get out of hand when boys and girls get excited.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by NobleAngell(f): 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Born2Breed:

But if na Buhari Dullardino,what you will hear is I don't know the type of technology that was used....

Ewu gambari...
He(Buhari) Would have said the video was doctored.
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by SSAwhistleblowe: 3:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Chai Atiku don kuku spoil everything... e finally nail the senator lol
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by NkemChukwudi: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
This is a masterpiece from Atiku. I voted for Buhari but Atiku has jus won my heart with his reaction. This is what leadership is about, fast and decisive action. We might probably never get a reaction from the presidency on this serious matter.

The court should declare this man President, biko.

He did well but we have also named him INEC SERVER PRESIDENT!
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by NkemChukwudi: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Dedetwo:
The dumbass country called Nigeria has no good roads, potable water, electricity, unity and future. It is a place where neighbors slaughter each other on a slightest provocation yet these moronic dingbats are insanely concerned with a fracas that happened in SEX-TOY shop. What the hell do the funny goons expect from sex-toy shop? Things can easily get out of hand when boys and girls get excited.

Idiotic statement. You are too dull to see the whole picture? How do you get those infrastructure and a working country without social justice? Anumpka!

1 Like

Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:17pm On Jul 03, 2019
Apologise Bawo
He has no business 'senating'
He just jejely #StepDown
Read my signature
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by majamajic(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

Shebi Biafran election is around the corner?

Am Nigerian ,
Re: Senator Elisha Abbo: Atiku Abubakar Reacts by Mshelia01: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin
Born2Breed:

Ewu gambari...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: I Will Be In Ondo, The State Is Important To Us / Tinubu Announcing Payment Of WAEC Fees For All Lagos Students In Year 2000 / Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.