Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,915 members, 7,835,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja (798 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Creates Scene At The Market While Demanding Justice For Sylvester / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools / RMD, His Daughter & Son, Tega Mofe-Damijo On Red Carpet At Falz Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja by Ellawa: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
Veteran actor, Richard Mofe-Damijo has reacted to the sad story of a four year old girl allegedly raped by a man, Idris Ebiloma, in Abuja in September 2016.

In an open letter to the Commissioner of Police in the Federal Capital Territory, Bala Ciroma, RMD appealed for the police boss to ensure that the victim gets justice. He pointed out that the rape of a child is one of the heinous crimes anyone can commit. Read his open letter below

AN OPEN LETTER TO FCT CP.

Dear CP Bala Ciroma,

I am hearing rumours that nearly 3 years ago, in your jurisdiction, a full grown man Mr IDRIS EBILOMA allegedly raped a 4 year old child. All rapes are evil, damaging and unforgivable but the rape of a child? That in itself is not only the worst form of rape but one of the most heinous crimes anyone can commit but more disheartening than the crime itself is the allegation that the police is frustrating efforts to get this innocent child the justice she so badly deserves.

With the increased spate of insecurity, abuse of personal freedom (especially by SARS) and now rape. The police cannot play ostrich and pretend to be unaware of the mood of the nation. What better time and what better way to prove that the police is indeed our friend by ensuring that the investigation and evidence(s) presented to the court are thorough and an iron clad case made against the offender.

Sir, I have never met you but I hear that you’re a good man and I am going by that assumption which is why I am writing you this open letter, hoping that the power of social media will lead it to you and trusting that you will live up to your reputation and use your noble office to get KHLOE the justice she deserves, that way she grows up having great hopes in our law enforcement and judiciary.
Sir, CP Bala, we are rooting for you to write your name in gold in Nigeria’s history by being the one who made it happen.
Kind Regards,
Richard Mofe-Damijo.

Source; https://naijacampusjams.com/2019/07/03/raping-a-child-is-one-of-the-most-heinous-crimes-anyone-can-commit-rmd-writes-to-fct-police-command/

Re: RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja by Ellawa: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2019

Re: RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja by itspzpics(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja by Born2Breed(f): 12:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
If any man rapes you or any female relative.
Dedicate your all in eliminating the a$$hole.
Re: RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja by Davash222(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
National Union of Nigeria Protesters no go see this one na.
Re: RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja by Jayslicky: 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Davash222:
National Union of Nigeria Protesters no go see this one na.
They would not respond na, because the girl isn't a celebrity and wasn't given krest, bunch of hypocrites, they have even opened GoFundMe for busola but for this little girl they would not do it.
Re: RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja by Graduateacher(f): 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Very good move Sir. Some cretins will soon come here to defend the rapist, they'll say why didn't the girl shout or why did she dress sexy. 85% of guys here are rapist, I'm sad for this baby cry
Re: RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja by Davash222(m): 12:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Jayslicky:
They would not respond na, because the girl isn't a celebrity and wasn't given krest, bunch of hypocrites, they have even opened GoFundMe for busola but for this little girl they would not do it.
Stoopid fellows!!

Since this Busola rape saga, I’ve blocked over 25 of my ’supposed’ friends on social media. I can’t be friends with fools!!
Re: RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja by ZikZikZik: 12:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
Arresting and imprisoning this guy is way too light for a punishment. I will suggest a walk of shame where people can look at him and spit in his face so that he'll bring as much pains to his family like he's done to his victim's

1 Like

Re: RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja by luvyaself95(m): 7:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nawa Oh So Kizz Daniel Was Right 3 years age Ago And This didn't circulate... Nigeria is a scam why am i born in this country a country where anybody can't stand for his/her right...
Re: RMD Writes To FCT Police Command CP to Demand Justice For 4-yr-old Rape in Abuja by englishmart(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Is it impossible to write to the FCT command without alerting the public about it? Just asking for my future children.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: See Frodd "Boss" Face When Kim Oprah Discuss Coins With Him / Davido Storms Chiomas Compound In IMO State For Traditional Wedding Introduction / Nina Ivy Steps Out In Glamor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.