Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,115 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Is This What You Have Been Looking To Add To Your Sitting-room Interiors? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is This What You Have Been Looking To Add To Your Sitting-room Interiors? (471 Views)

Ooni Of Ife In A Sway Back Sitting Mode On A Private Jet-photo / Men: See what your sitting positions say about you / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is This What You Have Been Looking To Add To Your Sitting-room Interiors? by Umaruibrahim26: 12:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
A 16 by 20 Inches sized art that depicts the wide land form of our motherland— Africa and its amazing wildlife together with the beautiful yellowish evening sunset that calms our tired brains just like it does to the fat trees

This art piece is homeless and needs a home to actualize its beauty. If you mail me @ Lasisihassan@gmail.com or WhatsApp me at 08095845931, you will get this fine piece for FREE! Yes I mean it! You will pay nothing except the cost for framing, packaging and shipping

Actually this is my first digital art piece so I’m letting you have it for FREE because it’s my own little way of saying ‘Thank You’ for wanting my first art piece to be part of your home

Imagine this lovely piece at one corner of your finely painted wall... how often it will ignite amazing beach memories... or good times spent at national parks...

This is a good one to add to your collection... Mail or WhatsApp me @ 08095845931 let’s send you an art piece that reminds you of those beautiful memories. REMEMBER!! You will get it for FREE and only pay for framing, packaging and shipping

P.S: We recently imported this 15 fine - polished brown frames and normally they last up to 8 days before it’s all booked but if you send a message now, you will be among the few lucky ones to get this lovely Art piece in this fine brown polished frames which will make that your empty wall look more radiant and beautiful!

WhatsApp us: 08095845931 or mail at Lasisihassan@gmail.com

Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Your Wealth Means Nothing If It Does Not Benefit The Poor – Ooni Of Ife / Afenifere Does Not Need A Bank Account, It Is Against Our Tradition- Yinka Oduma / Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.