Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,062 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 AM

Family,church And Government Provide Cover For Rapists - Simi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Family,church And Government Provide Cover For Rapists - Simi (275 Views)

Mother Days CELEBRATION Was A Blast At House Of Grace And Colour Family Church.. / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Allegation That 80% Of CAN Members Are Rapists / Rape: Yul Edochie Proposes Death Penalty For Rapists - States Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family,church And Government Provide Cover For Rapists - Simi by EdoNation(f): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
Simi has reacted strongly to the infamous incident involving Senator Elisha Abbo and the rape allegation involving Pastor Fatoyinbo.

The singer bashed the church, family and government as she stated that women and even little girls are not safe in the country.

According to the 'Joromi' singer, when something happens; the family will say 'protect our name', the church will say 'touch not my anointed' and the government doesn't care about it all.

Simi who further tackled women that chastise other women fighting for them and for their rights, also prayed that perpetrators of evil be caught and judged.

More >>>> http://viralmula.com/2019/07/family-church-government-covering-injustice-violence-women-singer-simi-shakes-table-instagram/

Re: Family,church And Government Provide Cover For Rapists - Simi by EdoNation(f): 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Family,church And Government Provide Cover For Rapists - Simi by GOFRONT(m): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
shocked
Re: Family,church And Government Provide Cover For Rapists - Simi by Hintona(f): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
thank you for speaking up dear
Re: Family,church And Government Provide Cover For Rapists - Simi by simonlee(m): 1:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
i don't know why i don't like this girl...i don't!

1 Like

Re: Family,church And Government Provide Cover For Rapists - Simi by Bossjakande: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2019
animal talking is it only man DAT rape. dont dey rape in mosque
Re: Family,church And Government Provide Cover For Rapists - Simi by SageMK: 2:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
Rape has no religion.
Don't know why she's calling out the church.

(1) (Reply)

Coza Report:timi Dakolo Denied Knowing Pastor Fatoyinbo / "Coza Rape Allegation Foolish" - Methodist Prelate Reacts (video) / (VIDEO) Timi Dakolo Reveals Busola Told Him About The R*pe Incident Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.