Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,289 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast (1566 Views)

We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide And West Coast / We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 12:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Introducing our company,Naomi Brugger Nigeria Limited.Located at No.117,Shasha Road,Alimosho,Lagos.Our mission is to provide an excellent,personalized services to both individuals and corporate organizations.through transportation of person(s) and goods,promptly and safely.Our vehicles are brand new,with well experienced drivers,we have all the vehicles installed with tracker and speed limit..

Routes:

* Nationwide(Nigeria)
* Benin Republic
* Lome,Togo
* Accra,Ghana

Phone number: 08165981090,and 08163541217
Email: business@naomibrugger.com
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
good morning
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 11:22am On Jul 05, 2019
pics of our kind of vehicles

Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by essienasuquo: 4:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
will contact you shortly,we are interested...
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by Ashafa025: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Am interested, can you pick from my shop and drop it to my customers anywhere they are?if so I will like to know your billing thanks
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Ashafa025:
Am interested, can you pick from my shop and drop it to my customers anywhere they are?if so I will like to know your billing thanks
...Thank you for your interest,as we hope to serve you better.back to your question,yes we can pick from your shop and drop it wherever your customers are,but i need more details from you.to best give you an adequate flexible billing package,so kindly call me up so we can have an effective discussion,thank you.
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 2:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2019
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 9:58am On Jul 10, 2019
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 10:54am On Jul 11, 2019
pls keep the inquiry and patronage coming in
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2019
thanks everyone
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 1:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 6:35pm On Jul 17, 2019
pls find attached pictures of our vehicles.

Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 11:21am On Jul 18, 2019
thanks everyone so far for patronage.
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2019
good mornng
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by Mommytas(f): 10:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Pls I want ship some ankara to Ghana can I know the shipping fee to Accra?

NBruggerNigLtd:

Introducing our company,Naomi Brugger Nigeria Limited.Located at No.117,Shasha Road,Alimosho,Lagos.Our mission is to provide an excellent,personalized services to both individuals and corporate organizations.through transportation/Logistics,prompt and safe cargo delivery.our vehicles are brand new,fully Air Conditioned..

Routes:

* Nationwide(Nigeria)
* Benin Republic
* Lome,Togo
* Accra,Ghana

Phone number: 09015570517,08165981090 and 08163541217

Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 4:12pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=Mommytas post=80471177]Pls I want ship some ankara to Ghana can I know the shipping fee to Accra?....whats the quantity you intend shipping,and from which part of lagos are we loading it from?invariably you can call so we have an effective discussion,thanks.
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2019
thanks all for your patronage,we are grateful..
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 10:01am On Jul 23, 2019
/
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 7:40am On Jul 25, 2019
morning all
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 10:15am On Jul 26, 2019
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 2:06pm On Jul 27, 2019
k
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2019
impressive response,thanks everyone.
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 9:30am On Aug 02, 2019
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 2:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
we are grateful for your response so far.
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 9:54am On Aug 06, 2019
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 5:18pm On Aug 06, 2019
pictures of our 9 seater leather seat,full AC bus.

Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
thanks all..
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2019
morning all
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 9:27am On Aug 12, 2019
impressive response so far,thanks everyone.
Re: We Offer Transport/logistics,cargo Delivery Solutions Nationwide and West Coast by NBruggerNigLtd: 2:52pm On Aug 15, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ago,dpk,pms,lpfo Available,delivery Nationwide / Now Available: Abuja Agro-export Training Workshop Materials. / Are You A Frustrated Forex Trader.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.