Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,956 members, 7,848,884 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:30 AM

Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government (543 Views)

Pregnant Tboss: Daddy Freeze Slams The Lady that Exposed Pictures In A Clinic / Simi Slams People Who Say She Doesn't Know How To Dress / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by DGynx: 12:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
Simi has responded to the ambush occurrence including Senator Elisha Abbo and the assault charge including Pastor Fatoyinbo.

The vocalist pummeled the congregation, family and government as she expressed that ladies and even young ladies are not sheltered in the nation.

According to the ‘Joromi’ crooner, when something happens; the family will say ‘protect our name’, the church will say ‘touch not my anointed’ and the government doesn’t care about it all.

Simi who further tackled women that chastise other women fighting for them and for their rights, also prayed that perpetrators of evil be caught and judged.

https://www./2019/07/women-are-not-safe-in-nigeria-simi-slams-the-church-family-and-government.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by GMbuharii: 1:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
Fish brain analysis'
grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by GOFRONT(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
cool
Re: Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by Hintona(f): 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
GMbuharii:
Fish brain analysis'
grin
don't worry when I go for shiloh I'll pray for you

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by IamD18: 1:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
She's yet to prove to us that she's a full fertile woman.

2 Likes

Re: Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by GMbuharii: 1:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hintona:

My sweet chocolate,where have you been?
Mmmwaaaa

grin
Re: Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by DGynx: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
GMbuharii:
Fish brain analysis'
grin
ahh say wat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by Hintona(f): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
GMbuharii:

My sweet chocolate,where have you been? Mmmwaaaa
grin

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by simonlee(m): 1:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:
awon womb watchers! undecided

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by Hintona(f): 1:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
IamD18:
chu chu chu
you talk nonsense too much

1 Like

Re: Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by simonlee(m): 1:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hintona:

prayers that wouldn't pass heaven's firewall...pray for your soul first!

Re: Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by GMbuharii: 1:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hintona:

Baby Come close joor,lemme feel that succulent choco....

grin
Re: Women Are Not Safe In Nigeria – Simi Slams The Church, Family And Government by kiyosaki1(m): 1:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
What of mosque? This simi is just an inept fellow. Is better she didn't open her mouth to say anything than showing her shallowness .If you really want to be neutral you should mentioned all the religion in the country or is it only pastors that rape ? What of Islamic clerics molesting children even inside mosque. I just lost the little respect I had for this stupid lady .

(1) (Reply)

Skiibii Receives Millions From Fans, As He Celebrates His Birthday / Man Ends His Life After His Girlfriend Dumped Him For His Friend And He Also Los / Frank Donga Lists 10 Mindsets Destroying Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.