Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,309 members, 7,819,052 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

The N-power Build Cycle 2019. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The N-power Build Cycle 2019. (1086 Views)

Breaking: The N-power Portal Is Open Now For Those Who Havent Had Their Test / IF You Are Not In This Category, Don't Register For The N-power Program / The N-tech Software Training Center Received Quite A Few Visitors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The N-power Build Cycle 2019. by npowerng: 1:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
Npower
Published by N-Power NG

As is with everything that N-Power does, we improved on our plans for the 2019 N-Build Beneficiaries.

First, we picked beneficiaries from a pool of the N-Power waiting list, had them register at centres, provided life skills and attitudinal training.

Re: The N-power Build Cycle 2019. by ysobanke: 4:50am On Jul 04, 2019
Please just want to confirm if there is any start up capital for those that have finished under npower build and when is certificate going to be issued to us.thanks
Re: The N-power Build Cycle 2019. by Faithhealsall: 5:26am On Jul 04, 2019
Please when is the next registration?
Re: The N-power Build Cycle 2019. by npowerng: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2019
Faithhealsall:
Please when is the next registration?
Good morning. I will put it up here as soon as we start the new intake.

1 Like

Re: The N-power Build Cycle 2019. by npowerng: 8:23am On Jul 04, 2019
ysobanke:
Please just want to confirm if there is any start up capital for those that have finished under npower build and when is certificate going to be issued to us.thanks

As of this now no, but should there be a change in events you will be contacted.
Re: The N-power Build Cycle 2019. by DocAdray(f): 11:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
Please I was shortlisted for the n-build program in a different state from where I actually reside (I think it was N-Power themselves that made this mistake online) and because of that I was refused registration in my state of residence (I'm a nursing mother and won't be able to relocate). How can this be rectified please?

Cc: npowerng

1 Like

Re: The N-power Build Cycle 2019. by isererefunmi: 4:17am On Jul 05, 2019
Same thing with me oh
Re: The N-power Build Cycle 2019. by isererefunmi: 4:18am On Jul 05, 2019
Cc: npowerng[/quote][quote author=DocAdray Please I was shortlisted for the n-build program in a different state from where I actually reside (I think it was N-Power themselves that made this mistake online) and because of that I was refused registration in my state of residence (I'm a nursing mother and won't be able to relocate). How can this be rectified please?

Cc: npowerng[/quote]
Re: The N-power Build Cycle 2019. by npowerng: 2:07pm On Jul 05, 2019
DocAdray:
Please I was shortlisted for the n-build program in a different state from where I actually reside (I think it was N-Power themselves that made this mistake online) and because of that I was refused registration in my state of residence (I'm a nursing mother and won't be able to relocate). How can this be rectified please?

Cc: npowerng
We can't change your location ma, perhaps you made a mistake in your application. And as it stands, they aren't much we can do, but to advice, you wait for the 2019 registration.

1 Like

Re: The N-power Build Cycle 2019. by Horlamidei(m): 4:24am On Jul 06, 2019
When is the 2019 reg?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Caleb University Massive Academic & Non-academic Job Recruitment / National Examination Council (NECO) Coordination / Beloxxi Recruitment Is Currently Ongoing | See Where To Apply (2023)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.