Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,261 members, 7,815,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

I Installed Opera 10 On N900 Today. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Installed Opera 10 On N900 Today. (903 Views)

How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone / How I Installed Blackberry Messenger To My Tecno Android Phone And Any Android / I Installed Opera 10 On N900 Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Installed Opera 10 On N900 Today. by traceroute: 6:38pm On Oct 08, 2010
It was a rare feat today when i installed opera 10 on Nokia N900 today after installed all casted and out-CASTED operas on the stable of mtn.the phone itself is a super phone running on Maemo operating system dwarfing the much hyped androids.the phone has one setback in that it wont recieve much patronage from nigerians because it doesnt install third -party softwares like bible and dictionary like its Symbian counterpart thought it rivals even Htc in overall performance.it is for the elites to use and bloat their ego.
Re: I Installed Opera 10 On N900 Today. by Fiveseventy: 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2012
I am currently using Opera 11 beta from extras repo and it would be better than Microb only if it had flash.

Is opera 10 better than the 11 beta? Is phoneMe now stable for other jar apps and does it support more than a handfull apps?
Re: I Installed Opera 10 On N900 Today. by 4llerbuntu(m): 6:22pm On Aug 06, 2012
traceroute: It was a rare feat today when i installed opera 10 on Nokia N900 today after installed all casted and out-CASTED operas on the stable of mtn.the phone itself is a super phone running on Maemo operating system dwarfing the much hyped androids.the phone has one setback in that it wont recieve much patronage from nigerians because it doesnt install third -party softwares like bible and dictionary like its Symbian counterpart thought it rivals even Htc in overall performance.it is for the elites to use and bloat their ego.

lol, of course it has bible and dictionary.

add repos, go online to maemo forums, google them ... haha.

hack the fone

add ubuntu repos, etc. jeez.

like a yr ago i was using this fone and had those things. there are SO MANY APPS AND GAMES FOR IT, LOOK FOR THEM

(1) (Reply)

The E7-00 / Nokia E71 / Unlocking And Jailbreaking iOS 6 And iPhone 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.