Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) (33417 Views)

Under Flyover Bridges In Dubai Vs. Under Flyover Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Can You Identify These Roads And Bridges In Lagos? (throw-back PHOTOS) / Why Is The Beautification Of Under Bridges In Lagos Taking So Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Esomchi800(m): 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
Please a seriously and really need a loan Am getting depressed because of thinking about this
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by DateMynd44(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Roon9:
Short timers den... If you know you know

Please on a more serious note, I just finished reading the constitution and didn't see the place where it's stated that After rainfall NEPA should allow electric wire to dry before restoring power
na wetin we dey see for Benin oh.
anytime wey small rain fall NEPA go get excuse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Harlem2(m): 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
GMbuharii:

True,not only Lagos. Picture 4 flenty flenty por oshogbo walai, gaskiya

grin

wink
Not interested in tribal poo
Try another person
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
Freddyjimoh:
That Boardroom picture got me smiling..... Na real boardroom. Weldone, Autojosh
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Harlem2(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Lagos is a summary of Nigeria. Everything about Nigeria has a branch in Lagos.

I grew up in Lagos and have travelled to different corners of the country.

So what you are trying to say is Nigeria is dirty

And please do you do your childhood under thr bridge
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by gift01: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Boutique e.g Cms bustop under bridge
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by GMbuharii: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Harlem2:

vous pouvez continuer avec votre stupide

Ferma ta Bouche!

Tais-toi!
grin
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Pepperoniq(m): 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lagos.
London of Naija.
Lol
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by GMbuharii: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Harlem2:

wink
Not interested in tribal poo
Try another person

Merci beaucoup..
Bon voyage,mon ami

1 Like

Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Roon9(m): 2:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Roon9:
Short timers den... If you know you know

Please on a more serious note, I just finished reading the constitution but I didn't see the place where it's stated that After rainfall NEPA should allow electric wires to dry before restoring power
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by uuzba(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
AngelicBeing:
It is also a hideout for street urchins, touts, areaboys/ girls, criminals etc shocked
So we should remove "Under" from bridge?
How will it now be bridge?
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by flowx(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
News paper Parliament-- Ojuelegba, Market-- Apapa Liverpool to be precised, Relaxation--- Ojuelegba and Falomo, Business centre--- Olowongbowo in Lagos island, Toilet 1--- Surulare Desmond Elliott project, Toilet 2--- Idimota Lagos, Football pitch not included--- Bariga, Board meeting--- Ijora, BRT park---Obalende, Car park---Ipanri, etc...

1 Like

Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by nepapole(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Harlem2:

They will change
If you enlighten them
undecided undecided undecided
Are you sure?
Many are impervious to correction.

1 Like

Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Dedetwo(m): 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
AbuuBilaal:

Lagos is a summary of Nigeria. Everything about Nigeria has a branch in Lagos.

I grew up in Lagos and have travelled to different corners of the country.

You not be more correct. Yet it is one of my favorite places. I love New York city because of Lagos.
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Surskay: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
You don't dare walk under the bridge at night

1 Like

Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by teelaw4life(m): 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
And let's not forget that they're resting platforms for falling containers in nigeria.

Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by fa4oteejay: 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
JOINT
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by fx45(m): 3:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
AutoJoshNG:
See more photos HERE
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by raphy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
so many under bridges I know round lagos from ojuelegba to liverpool and cms the well famous ones .

that guy that is puffing under the bridge if shark dive and swallow him up they will say it's his village people.
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Olorunnim: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
flowx:
News paper Parliament-- Ojuelegba, Market-- Apapa Liverpool to be precised, Relaxation--- Ojuelegba and Falomo, Business centre--- Olowongbowo in Lagos island, Toilet 1--- Surulare Desmond Elliott project, Toilet 2--- Idimota Lagos, Football pitch not included--- Bariga, Board meeting--- Ijora etc.
Elese jabata Alarinka You beat me to it;(
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Treasure17(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
The first picture though. The guy relaxed without any problems as if na hin sitting room.
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by GenFunction: 5:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
board room grin
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by naijajobx: 5:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hmmm
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Mcreloaded(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Under bridge on some parts of Lagos have been known to host marriage reception and ceremonies wonder why OP did not attach blessed marriage ceremony here
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by ikennamadu1(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bolustical:

That's where your phlartheaded brothers use as resting place after the sun has scorched their brains out when hawking gala, wipers, bottle water and handkerchief.

Take it easy bro... U too harsh..

Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by judgementyard(m): 6:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
The first pics and the board room pics got me LOL! grin
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by judgementyard(m): 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
ikennamadu1:

Take it easy bro... U too harsh..
Person make am vex before em come online! LOL! Sence will not kill me grin
Re: 11 Functions Of Under Bridges In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Jinad50: 7:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
GMbuharii:
I spotted a coneheaded structure doing their thing in one of those pics,the 4th to be precise
grin
lol....madt guy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From Unity Park Enugu / Young Shall Grow Bus Driver Drank & Smoked Before Accident – Survivor Recounts / 11 Burnt To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.