Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

How To Revive Your Reading Culture From Square One - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Revive Your Reading Culture From Square One (540 Views)

Study And Experience Good Learning Culture From Oduduwa University / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / Cultivate Good Reading Culture, VC Charges Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Revive Your Reading Culture From Square One by projectclue11: 2:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
It sounds wired when someone sounds like “I don’t seem to have a hobby at all”. Reading is one of those ‘great hobbies’; that when you say your hobby is reading it looks like you are the missing genius. Reading means different things to different people. To some, it’s something they need to do to do well academically. To some, it’s just a routine. But then some other people need it to keep updated and of course advance in vast knowledge.

However, one may get carried away by one activity or another especially one that keeps you busy almost all day, leaving you with no time to study at all. This is just one of the reasons people let loose of their reading culture. But I’d like to help with tips for reviving your study culture. You will find this really interesting too;

Read up: education project topics that chats barriers to good study culture

Get soft copies of your favorite books
Since you are trying to get back what you are almost loosing, you need a subtle approach. You could gain asses to the soft copies of your favorite books in a click on your mobile phone; it could be audio books or just something you have to read. Now you carry it around and do a few lines at your leisure or even more with an audio book. Carrying the hard copy with your hands may be tiring since you must have to study when you find a comfort zone.

Position books by your bedside.
It’s quite easy to lay hands on your bedside on feel a book when is taking so much time to come. Some would take to seeing movies but if you are burdened to revive your study culture, that’s a good idea.

Also keep books where they are visible
I’d suggest you rather keep books where you can easily gaze your eyes than in a close or even a bag where you hardly remember to read them. One in your living room will do or your usual rest corner.

(1) (Reply)

2019/2020 Unilag Undergraduate Admission Thread / UNN Ranked First In Nigeria, 17th In Africa / Lawyer Petitions Uniuyo Vice Chancellor Over Insecurity In The Campuses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.