Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,143 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans (2295 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by AntiBalaka: 3:30pm On Jul 03, 2019
If not for social media, many people would have woken up one day to see fulanis being bussed into their communities accompanied by soldiers demanding they vacate their homes and land.

If not for social media, there won't have been awareness raised about the dangers of this evil Ruga policy.

If not for social media, we would have had to take to the streets and brave the bullets from Buruntai's brutes.

If not for social media, it would have been only the official narrative from the evil Buhari govt, dictating to us that Ruga is the only way.

Thank you social media and by this I am not including nairaland for the way and manner the APC bias modes have been banning and censoring anti Rugas while promoting COZA bullsh1t.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by mychiveous(f): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
Social media is the only good thing, we the masses gained from Obasanjo. And with it we have been making politicians feel the heat.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by freeze001(f): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
If not for social media, there won't have been awareness raised about the dangers of this evil Ruga policy.
All we would have been told is that we should go to court if we are not happy with the new position/settlement policy then 15 years down the line the matter would still be tied up in the courts and then be taken over by 'events' of heavy violence and indiscriminate breeding by the fulani thieves occupying all our lands. God forbid!!

Thank you social media and by this I am not including nairaland for the way and manner the APC bias modes have been banning and censoring anti Rugas while promoting COZA bullsh1t.

This is so funny...lol grin grin grin

Social media is indeed a powerful weapon for good and for evil. All dependent on its application.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2019
AntiBalaka:
If not for social media, many people would have woken up one day to see fulanis being bussed into their communities accompanied by soldiers demanding they vacate their homes and land.

If not for social media, we would have had to take to the streets and brave the bullets from Buruntai's brutes.

If not for social media, it would have been only the official narrative from the evil Buhari govt, dictating to us that Ruga is the only way.

Next thing, juliusmalema will want APCheat to censor all anti-RUGA and anti-APC social media posts grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2019
immhotep:

Next thing, juliusmalema will want APCheat to censor all anti-RUGA and anti-APC social media posts grin

What is your problem this evening?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by saaron(m): 4:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Only a bloody Terrorist like buhari will even dare to think about establishing Ruga settlements for his terrorist brothers already trooping into Nigeria by the dozens every single day! If you think this devilish govt has no hand in the large number of foreign fulanis coming into the country, just take a walk to forests and major highways in the north. They are becoming a nuisance on many roads and city centers. The fulanis have been coming to Nigeria since 2015 when buhari was sworn in.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Engrjj: 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
We will not accept nonsense from him this second term.

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:

What is your problem this evening?
I was missing you kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by NkayStory(f): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Minus your calling the COZA scandal 'bullsh*t,every thing you said are on point.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
immhotep:

You not serious, I don't have your strength please.

1 Like

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Juliusmalema:

You not serious, I don't have your strength please.
you only have time for next-level islamization grin grin

cc antibalaka

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by AntiBalaka: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
immhotep:

cc antibalaka

The Ruga suspension weak the afonja

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
immhotep:

cc antibalaka

Am only interested in promoting igbo agenda and dismantling the obstacles to Igbo nation...
Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by mightyhaze: 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
AntiBalaka:

The Ruga suspension weak the afonja
that guy is not from southern Nigeria. He is playing some sort of dubious mind games here.he is a rogue..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
AntiBalaka:

What rubbish!
Did you even read the proposed RUGA plan; where did the scheme proposed to displace ppl off their land?
Stop manufacturing lies and selling it as fact in order to stoke up unrest and distrust among Nigerians.
Your ilk are the real enemies of this country and by God's grace you shall reap what you are sowing.

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Earthquake3: 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

What rubbish!
Did you even read the proposed RUGA plan; where did the scheme proposed to displace ppl off their land?
Stop manufacturing lies and selling it as fact in order to stoke up unrest and distrust among Nigerians.
Your ilk are the real enemies of this country and by God's grace you shall reap what you are showing.

But Benue, Taraba and Plateau people rejected it, what's it still doing in their land?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Earthquake3:

But Benue, Taraba and Plateau people rejected it, what's it still doing in their land?

Stop exposing your ignorance on the matter.
If the scheme had not even been implemented; pls explain how it is possible for it be on their land?

1 Like

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Earthquake3: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Stop exposing your ignorance on the matter.
If the scheme had not even been implemented; pls explain how it is possible for it be on their land?

You are the one who is ignorant, government has already marked out land for the project

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Turantula(m): 9:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
immhotep:

I tell you, that guy is a real ZOMBIE

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by ItsMeAboki(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
Earthquake3:

You are the one who is ignorant, government has already marked out land for the project

Where did it get the land and how could it have implemented the plan without the expressed approval of the state - bearing in mind the provisions of the constitution on land as in the custody of the state governor?

Pls read widely and use intelligence in your argument.

2 Likes

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Turantula(m): 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

What rubbish!
Your ilk are the real enemies of this country and by God's grace you shall reap what you are showing.
Sorry my muslim friend, you can have your Ruga in Sambisa Forest, and you can fvck all the goat, sheep and cow there without stress because I heard it is now the trend amongst your fellow fulani zoneB(s)

4 Likes

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Earthquake3: 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Where did it get the land and how could it have implemented the plan without the expressed approval of the state - bearing in mind the provisions of the constitution on land as in the custody of the state governor?

Pls read widely and use intelligence in your argument.

Will you shut up, go and read on Benue residents destroying signposts of already marked lands

I hate arguing with illiterates

3 Likes

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
Earthquake3:

Will you shut up, go and read on Benue residents destroying signposts of already marked lands

I hate arguing with illiterates

Address the questions I posed and therefore prove your intelligence and superior level of literacy - those questions were quite deliberate and not just off hand.
Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by gwarotango: 10:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
immhotep:

Are you gay? angry
Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 03, 2019
gwarotango:
Are you gay? angry
So you did not miss me shocked grin
Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by gwarotango: 10:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
immhotep:

So you did not miss me shocked grin
How disgusting angry
Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
gwarotango:
How disgusting angry
Its not fair grin

1 Like

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by gwarotango: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
immhotep:

Its not fair grin
Get out of my sight angry angry
Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
gwarotango:
Get out of my sight angry angry
How is the RUGA village doing ?

6 Likes

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Ultimatezlant: 10:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
mychiveous:
Social media is the only good thing, we the masses gained from Obasanjo. And with it we have been making politicians feel the heat.
j

1 Like

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by Earthquake3: 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
ItsMeAboki:

Address the questions I posed and therefore prove your intelligence and superior level of literacy - those questions were quite deliberate and not just off hand.

I gave you a fact research on it and educate yourself

1 Like

Re: Social Media Destroyed Buhari's Ruga Plans by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Earthquake3:

I gave you a fact research on it and educate yourself

And I posed to you a question which would have debunked your assertion that the project had been implemented - you know very well that erecting mere sign posts could not amount to implementation because it would have been impossible for such a big project to be effected without the knowledge and approval the state governments.
In fact the FG did not object to opposition from Benue and Taraba who later decided pull out - you were mere jumping to conclusion without factual verification.

The fact still remains the (now suspended) RUGA scheme had NEVER taken off, not even in the states which were still actively predisposed to it before its suspension.

Clearly, some ppl may indulge in research in a bid to educate themselves but unfortunately never seem to quite accurately understand what they read - there is quite a difference between reading and understanding.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Withdrawing My Support For Buhari / CoronaVirus;Sanwo-Olu Announces Giving of N10000 Stimulus to Lagos Residents, / Edo: ADP Drags Running Mate Of Ize-iyamu To Court For Certificate Forgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.