Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,176 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Procrastination, A Theft Of Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Procrastination, A Theft Of Time (265 Views)

What Will You Change, If You Could Turn The Hands Of Time? / How To Block Your Bank Account In The Event Of Loss Or Theft of ATM Cards / Famous Nollywood Actress, Yetunde Akilapa Arraigned For Theft Of Property Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Procrastination, A Theft Of Time by bravesoul247(m): 3:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Genuine obscurity isn’t the nonappearance of light, a convicted light will stay away for the indefinite future, however, the light dependably comes back to demonstrate to us the things we expect, openings and provoking us to seek after them.

In some cases I solicit myself

What is the pith of time?

Why do I truly need to monitor time?

Why can’t individuals recuperate lost years?

New dawn comes with a different responsibility and diversity!
It’s so sad how individuals drop, youth and old colleagues ending it all for the sake of unstable excuse; this is exceptionally wild and a Downturn Syndrome.
Recently, I read on the news about a 100 level Female Student understudy at the College of Kogi who ended it all because her beau said a final farewell.
A snappy inquiry: will she prevent the alleged beau from having return sex with a bygone era angel?

We continue shying far from the things that matter since they appear to be quite simple to accomplish. I’ve heard myself state “I’ll do it later” an incalculable number of times but end up doing nothing.

Your negative considerations are fear

We are our own biggest dread;

the dread of winding up to accompanying a value,

the dread of going out on a limb

thinking if it doesn’t end up great

we’ve forgotten that “no hazard no reward”, “no guts no brilliance! so we continue pushing to bite the dust day by day and living it like it’s gonna be the last. What a squandered predetermination!

Humans are prone to procrastinate and depending on God for to rescue, truly He will, but obedience might have solved problems if we hearkened to His voice; “Heaven helps those who help themselves”.

Gtd vs Procrastination

Stop procrastinating, disavow failure and encourage others in attain success

It’s time to make a change, take that leap of faith now and say to yourself “A determined heart can conquer the worlds”. Break the shackles of procrastination and see how the world will flourish at large.

Source: https://helpaxis.com/procrastination/

Lalasticlala
Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Procrastination, A Theft Of Time by Ejadike(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nothing kills more than procrastination. It rips one off his time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Blind Men Don’t Rape - Thrilling Story On How To Stop Rape / Mysterious: Late Badagry King Signed CAC Forms 9-years After Death / Southwest Is Under Siege — Oni Of Ife Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.