Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! (969 Views)

Yahoo Mail Server Is Down / Whatsapp Media Server Is Currently Down / Get Your Whatsapp Status and Fun Auto Impresions Admob app Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by mactoni91(m): 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
WhatsApp appears to have stopped working, with users unable to send some messages.

While text appears to work, photos, videos and voice messages will not send through, according to various reports.

Instead, users just see a message reading "download failed" and the content will not arrive.

The same error message advises users to ask for the picture to be sent over again. But doing so does not seem to work.

Source : https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/whatsapp-down-not-working-picture-voice-messages-photo-video-download-failed-a8986406.html
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by TeamPacific: 5:04pm On Jul 03, 2019

Even Facebook is presently having glitches and bugs, profile pictures do not load just shows white, 1 out of 3 pictures on a post loads, Its very clear for the past 24months that Mark Zuckerberg has bitten more than he can chew, that boy is greedy AF...... Only you own Facebook, Bought Instagram, Forcibly acquired Whatsapp all in the name of buying out competition, Now Server Costs to host all three Massive platforms/Apps done hook your throat! Mark is A bright programmer but a foolish strategist!!

Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by Ayemileto(m): 5:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
TeamPacific:

Even Facebook is presently having glitches and bugs, profile pictures do not load just shows white, 1 out of 3 pictures on a post loads, Its very clear for the past 24months that Mark Zuckerberg has bitten more than he can chew, that boy is greedy AF...... Only you own Facebook, Bought Instagram, Forcibly acquired Whatsapp all in the name of buying out competition, Now Server Costs to host all three Massive platforms/Apps done hook your throat! Mark is A bright programmer but a foolish strategist!!

How did he forcibly acquire WhatsApp?

From what i heard/read before the buy over, WhatsApp wanted to be charging users on a yearly basis, few weeks abi days later, Facebook came in to buy the platform for $25billion dollars.

Some of the amount was paid to the previous whatsapp owners in cash while the remaining was giving to them in Facebook shares.

As for not being able to afford server, thats more like a wish as they have the resources to afford servers.

The bugs on WhatsApp might be coming due to the Ada they want to start displaying, they're probably updating the script.
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by TeamPacific: 5:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ayemileto:

How did he forcibly acquire WhatsApp?

From what i heard/read before the buy over, WhatsApp wanted to be charging users on a yearly basis, few weeks abi days later, Facebook came in to buy the platform for $25billion dollars.

Some of the amount was paid to the previous whatsapp owners in cash while the remaining was giving to them in Facebook shares.

As for not being able to afford server, thats more like a wish as they have the resources to afford servers.

The bugs on WhatsApp might be coming due to the Ada they want to start displaying, they're probably updating the script.

Not Afford , But Manage the budget earmarked for servers by the board, they have been exceeding that budget for some years now!

Facebook forcibly to over Whatsapp by making Facebook messenger a direct competitor which made the developers try to make end means by charging uses which didn't work out well hence the buy over from Facebook
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by Ayemileto(m): 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
TeamPacific:

Facebook forcibly to over Whatsapp by making Facebook messenger a direct competitor which made the developers try to make end means by charging uses which didn't work out well hence the buy over from Facebook

I don't really get this ooo.

How did Facebook messenger being a direct competitor with WhatsApp force a WhatsApp sale? It doesn't make sense.

Messenger being theur competitor should have rather forced them to keep the platform free, not force them to start charging for it.

What you're said up there is like saying MTN forced Glo to increase prices of their data plans because MTN reduce prices of their data.

Messenger being free should have forced WhatsApp to remain free and not the other way round.
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by TeamPacific: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ayemileto:

I don't really get this ooo.

How did Facebook messenger being a direct competitor with WhatsApp force a WhatsApp sale? It doesn't make sense.

Messenger being theur competitor should have rather forced them to keep the platform free, not force them to start charging for it.

What you're said up there is like saying MTN forced Glo to increase prices of their data plans because MTN reduce prices of their data.

Messenger being free should have forced WhatsApp to remain free and not the other way round.

Reason properly!

Whatsapp then was just a startup of 7 people , how could they have kept up with the free service and keep funding the project from their personal pocket?
Facebook on the other hand is a multinational Conglomerate, they can afford to make it free for the next 3 centuries

Do the math!!
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by stanliwise(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
TeamPacific:

Foolish strategist with the biggest Success for years. I need that foolishness.
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by TeamPacific: 8:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
stanliwise:
Foolish strategist with the biggest Success for years. I need that foolishness.

Still not up to twitter, and mind you Facebook appeal as dwindled over the Years
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by stanliwise(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
TeamPacific:

Still not up to twitter, and mind you Facebook appeal as dwindled over the Years
Dont let me find a way to slap you through the net oh.
Twitter is bigger than facebook.
Let me be clear is it just facebook.com or Facebook inc
If it facebook I still say your not serious.
If you say facebook inc then I will question your state of sanity.
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by TeamPacific: 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2019
stanliwise:
Dont let me find a way to slap you through the net oh.
Twitter is bigger than facebook.
Let me be clear is it just facebook.com or Facebook inc
If it facebook I still say your not serious.
If you say facebook inc then I will question your state of sanity.

Do your research before you quote me again !!
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by stanliwise(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
TeamPacific:

Do your research before you quote me again !!

I have made my research long before I ever logged in to nairaland today.
Oya let me ask you. if you are to own one of the company which one will you choose.
Don't lie o wink
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by TeamPacific: 10:00pm On Jul 03, 2019
stanliwise:
I have made my research long before I ever logged in to nairaland today.
Oya let me ask you. if you are to own one of the company which one will you choose.
Don't lie o wink

Na Twitter! Check the calibre of ppl using Facebook vs twitter

Facebook is the past bro
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by stanliwise(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
TeamPacific:

Na Twitter! Check the calibre of ppl using Facebook vs twitter
Facebook is the past bro
you be olodo. Just dey go....
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by TeamPacific: 10:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
stanliwise:
you be olodo. Just dey go....

Make we open poll for webmaster section!! Let's settle this once n for all!!

Open a thread and ask people which platform is the best/boss

I dey wait!..... U go wound die angry
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by stanliwise(m): 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
TeamPacific:

Make we open poll for webmaster section!! Let's settle this once n for all!!

Open a thread and ask people which platform is the best/boss

I dey wait!..... U go wound die angry
please check networth, check popularity, facebook is in much more country than any social media, it has ever increasing presence, much more age people, it is support far much language. Power engine of many login and user mangament. Facebook is regarded as one of the four power of technology in the world(check wiki)
Twitter is very good but then then.... not comparable
Re: Whatsapp Status Server Is Down !!! by TeamPacific: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
stanliwise:
please check networth, check popularity, facebook is in much more country than any social media, it has ever increasing presence, much more age people, it is support far much language. Power engine of many login and user mangament. Facebook is regarded as one of the four power of technology in the world(check wiki)
Twitter is very good but then then.... not comparable

4get all those stats they aren't relevant in 2019, twitter is on a pedestal meanwhile Facebook.........

(1) (Reply)

⭐⭐⭐ I Will Write High Quality SEO Articles For You At N1/word ⭐⭐⭐ / How Much Do You Spend On Fuel As Webmaster? / Has Any One Hosted With Black Host Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.