Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

FACEBOOK DOWN: site and app stops showing pictures - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FACEBOOK DOWN: site and app stops showing pictures (638 Views)

Whatsapp/ Instagram/ Facebook Down ? / Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / Is Facebook Down Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FACEBOOK DOWN: site and app stops showing pictures by Mikeshiangala(m): 5:59pm On Jul 03, 2019

Rather than a total or global outage, the Facebook issue appears to be specific to certain features. Users report that specific posts or photos don’t show, but that the page might load, leading to international frustration.

Issues are being reported across the world, according to the tracking website Down Detector. Users in Europe, the US, Africa, South America and Japan were particularly affected, with thousands of users across the globe running into problems.

More on Facebook downtime.
Re: FACEBOOK DOWN: site and app stops showing pictures by Scarpon(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2019
Yeah �
Re: FACEBOOK DOWN: site and app stops showing pictures by Successnoah(m): 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ask i c am dix afternoon i thinks say maybe mark don cum my pic self but thank God no b only me

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Choose / Whatsapp Reduced Forwarding Messages To 5. Time To Boycott / Qualcomm Released Snapdragon 855 Plus vs Exynos928

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.