Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) (76731 Views)

DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University (Photos) / Yul Edochie's Daughter, Danielle On Her First Day At The University (Photos) / Princess Ekeinde Graduates From Cyprus University (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by blazer2018: 8:48pm On Jul 03, 2019
DameB:

Lwkmd. So the data on her DNA dey suffer from effect of greenhouse gases join the ancestral coupling?

Spot-on... grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by Starz825(m): 8:49pm On Jul 03, 2019
MrPsalmist:
You missed the whole semester but wants to write the exams SMH
ABI oo..my brother..what about the 75% attendance policy that rules her out of exam automatically...yeye dey smell...I guess she is reading to avoid depression... depression can worry all this big men wives grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by chiboy1116: 8:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
Final exams? When she start school?
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 8:57pm On Jul 03, 2019
She should be schooling abroad with all that wealth bequeathed on her. Not so?
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by chukwuibuipob: 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2019
sad sad she can onky grad/pass if non of her tisa be Deeper life dem.Those one can neva bow/bend.The least dem go dash U nah "E" LET MY PEOPLE GO type.Hope nah OAU bacm in those days
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 9:09pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:
grin grin grin
Which lecturer won fail ancestor wife

My dear, you dont need to read. You already have a First Class.
Go and watch Big Brother Naija. Pepper dem Gang!
Bomb dey ur head Aswear

Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
I laugh in Igala tune. She even made video of her studying hard, I can see real definition of studying hard.
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 9:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hisxellency:
I showed this pics to my friends here right now... We just received an alert of #600k each! @ Op thanks for sharing

I did not get cash.. bUT I got glo #1000

Help me thank op.
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 9:20pm On Jul 03, 2019
Teewhy2:
Everything for the gram, if she is seriously reading to pass like other students who have no godfather or money to give to lecturers she won't have time for those photographs.
this girl was admitted last year, how come she's now in final year all of a sudden
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
GENT95:
I no believe this story, which year she come get admission into the school.
she was admitted last year and now she's already in final year.
I tire oh

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 9:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
AryaSand:
Which Final Exam? Abi all of you are crazy ni?
person wey get admission last year
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by Kingrexyl(m): 9:25pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just for the gram!
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by Greatfullheart: 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
the same person were de study hard for exam de pose de snap pictures and do video. which kind study hard be that?

Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by DateMynd44(m): 9:26pm On Jul 03, 2019
daveycruise:
Haaa! I thought she matriculated last year, how come she's writing her final exams this year?
u dey mind all these yeye bloggers, person wey dey 200 level or if at all it's true then Nwoko money is at worki
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by Alejobs: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by iamSinclair(m): 9:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Wats d need, weda u read or not, u go still go dey copy for exams hall
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2019
Just the other day she was in University somewhere in the East. Yen yen yen
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by Slim123(m): 9:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good day, are you financially handicapped with your rents , children school fees , domestic needs or overwhelmed with financial embarrassment?... it is my pleasure to introduce to you new easy access loan application:
YOU WILL BE CREDITED WITHIN 3HRS
NO GUARANTOR IS NEEDED
PERCENTAGE IS VERY LOW : 3.85%
DURATION:minimum of 1 month/ maximum of 2yrs
. You are free to liquidate any time you want or top it up ... pls call seyi on 08129306090, WhatsApp :08035600462 .
Thanks ��.
NOTE: Federal civil servant alone
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by frozen70(f): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Will that pedophile allow her to concentrate ❓, no, he will buy her marks for her
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by tightpussy156: 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
stupid girl.dies this look.like who study hard.who you want to deceived with fakes pics.If you really study hard u no go get time to snap those pics.Ned dick don make this girl old more than her age.old sperm.don sour the wide hole.As for her age you don't need to doubt it.the bitch is not more than 20 yes old.even if u no go exam hall Ned go buy you result.no long thing.those that will quote me wrong should hug transformer.
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by francisduru: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2019
I pitty the person that will seat next to you during the exam....
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by selemo: 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
countryfive:
Was introduced to nairaland by my brother and it was really , entertaining and also educative .but for some time now its been one useless post amd another, and what makes it More painful is the useless post hitting FP .
What has her preparing for exams got to do with us, how does that solve one's problem?
That is why they are black monkeys.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by DHGconcept(m): 10:45pm On Jul 03, 2019
[b][/b]My daughter too is working hard for her coming exam on Saturday. So regina no big deal.
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
Final year exam grin grin grin Gather here if you could still remember she gained admission not quite long ago (Early 2018). See wetin money do for this one grin angry grin grin

Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by Realfrankie(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
Eye service
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by Isoduwa(m): 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
countryfive:
Was introduced to nairaland by my brother and it was really , entertaining and also educative .but for some time now its been one useless post amd another, and what makes it More painful is the useless post hitting FP .
What has her preparing for exams got to do with us, how does that solve one's problem?

In your mind you like the news �

Na your hand writing i dey read so

Your brother just got banned for inviting d!ckhead to nairaland
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by samtiyelov1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
grin
gbaskiboy:
This is the summary of Nigeria problem
Nigeria is RUGA! RUGA!
everything is scatter, scatter
poor men they suffer, suffer
COZA! COZA!
BBNAIJA is in the air!
grin
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by Samuels90: 12:10am On Jul 04, 2019
She got Admission last year and she is graduating this year.. Chai! Naija!
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by Stan232: 1:38am On Jul 04, 2019
Chinese aza are available. Rate at 25%.whatsapp me on08168152166
Re: Regina Daniels Studying Hard For Her Exams In Igbinedion University (Photos) by Jollof123: 2:32am On Jul 04, 2019
Madness looming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Timaya, Let Me Be Your Sugar Mum" - 53-Year-Old, Plus-Sized Single Mum / Please! Help Us Locate Pearl Shim (Daniella) / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Spark Up Dating Rumors As They Vacation In Spain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.