Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,766 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly (39161 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Blasts Senator Abaribe For Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt / Dino Melaye Water Project In Lokoja: Man Blasts Senator / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo Who Assaulted Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly by Trendishine: 11:04pm On Jul 03, 2019
If this ediot Abbo of a kolanut tooth malu is not arrested, persecuted and jailed... Stripped totally of that sham of a senatorial position.. I wld now agree that Buhari and the Nigerian aboki police force is a pathetic fraud, and that Abbo is a stinking shame to that fraudulent Senate.. And scam legislators.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly by Kylce042(m): 11:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
EbenLekki:
He has apologized

So? Ewu!
Re: Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly by MrMou: 1:57am On Jul 04, 2019
Our daft PDP sycophants & IPIGs won't cease to amaze us! grin
When Keyamo said he should be arrested & prosecuted, una go him page dey insult am. Now wey your party members OUT OF SHAME dey say make them arrest the senator, una begin support! Nawa!
Re: Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly by Maski87: 2:10am On Jul 04, 2019
landmark86:
The idiot looks like an Herdsmen
Am sure is one of the best the state can produce. What a shame from the state he represent.

He looks like herdsman, but he will soon be collecting 380,000,000 naira as salary for Senator
Re: Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly by oluwamaich(m): 5:34am On Jul 04, 2019
HeyCorleone:

You are the fool here.

You lack wisdom, and your IQ is so low, it's a miracle you can blink your eyes.

You sit in your smelly shack all day and complain about how people like you shouldn't channel their energies into what they want but must do the bidings of you, a village idiot.

Why don't you go and protest for these "real issues"? Or are you physically incapacitated?

I don't talk trash with nincompoop like you.

Bleep off and get busy with life.
Don't quote me again mfk
Re: Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly by daniwise(m): 6:05am On Jul 04, 2019
landmark86:
The idiot looks like an Herdsmen
Am sure is one of the best the state can produce. What a shame from the state he represent.

No go there bro.Adamawa na correct state
Re: Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly by markanthony123(m): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2019
He has been asking the woman out secretly she told me
Re: Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly by megareal: 7:38am On Jul 04, 2019
festacman:
If you had the opportunity of working closely with some of these politicians, you will discover that most of them see extramarital sex as perks that come with their positions. Parties organized by/for these politicians are very close to orgies with female university students converted to playthings with their 'dangerously' dresses.

You are very right there.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly by deloon(m): 8:26am On Jul 04, 2019
EbenLekki:
He has apologized
So what?
We should just let it slide?
Re: Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly by Kiddinpoh(m): 1:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
post=79916064:

Post a reasonable comment on the topic and stop living up to your name kid!

Oya take selfie...

Pele. May God heal you.
Re: Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly by Archbishop88: 7:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
No comment.

Re: Peter Obi Blasts Senator Elisha Abbo For Slapping Nursing Mother Mercilessly by Codylonghunter1: 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2019
Dear nairalanders I'd advice you not to pay 1kobo for the so called professional logo.

This guy is extremely incompetent, lacks creativity, customer relations and business ethics.

Don't bother wasting your money on it.

PrinceKevin01:
Does this take anyone by surprise?

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo or Company for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tambuwals Name And Picture Removed From Nass Website / Armed Helicopter Sent To Calabar To Aid Air Raids Against Kidnappers:pic / ₦1 Billion To Nnamdi Kanu: Shehu Sani Reacts To Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.