Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) (11877 Views)

Davido, Imade And Sophia Momodu Have Lunch In London After Shopping / DMX on Life Support Following Heart Attack After Drug Overdose / Burna Boy And Girlfriend Stefflon Don Kiss At His 28th Birthday Party (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by rex444(m): 12:45am On Jul 04, 2019
starbuck:
Kai, see fine man ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Ala erigo ihe cry cry cry
hehehehehehehe ala erigo ihe my dear, ka na erikwa na aga ..

1 Like

Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by rex444(m): 12:49am On Jul 04, 2019
Actually Arabians are the best people to meet outside that their scam life in their country........very proud and pompous but extravagant set of ppl......one thing must kill a man rip
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by Stan232: 1:48am On Jul 04, 2019
Chinese aza are available. Rate at 25%.whatsapp me on08168152166
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by Rextizz(m): 5:11am On Jul 04, 2019
So bad...
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by JustSomeDude(m): 5:56am On Jul 04, 2019
"Nigga living that fast life and get killed slow".

I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I can't remember the last time I went to a club or party, I drink moderately on special occasions, I don't womanise (can't even remember the last time I had sex) and I'm just 21. All or more than half of my friends do the aforementioned and I still don't know why I don't get influenced and I don't believe in god/gods. The way I dress, you would mistake me for one who does all the aformentioned because I sag, I keep a short dread and I've got that swagger, looks they say can be deceiving.

R.I.P to the deceased though.
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by respect80(m): 7:03am On Jul 04, 2019
JustSomeDude:

I don't smoke, I don't do drugs, I can't remember the last time I went to a club or party, I drink moderately on special occasions, I don't womanise (can't even remember the last time I had sex) and I'm just 21. All or more than half of my friends do the aforementioned and I still don't know why I don't get influenced and I don't believe in god/gods. The way I dress, you would mistake me for one who does all the aformentioned because I sag, I keep a short dread and I've got that swagger, looks they say can be deceiving.

If you can't remember the last time you had sex, it means you didn't really had sex. It was sex that had you. grin

Sex isn't something you forget easily, especially when you do it occasionally like you said.
The last one you did will always remain a sensational memory until you get another.
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by Henrodah(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2019
BREAKING BAD comes to mind. RIP
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by JustSomeDude(m): 7:37am On Jul 04, 2019
respect80:

If you can't remember the last time you had sex, it means you didn't really had sex. It was sex that had you. grin

Sex isn't something you forget easily, especially when you do it occasionally like you said.
The last one you did will always remain a sensational memory until you get another.
You should know I meant that figuratively. "Can't remember the last time I had sex", meaning it's been long since I had sex.
I love sex but it doesn't really freak me. These ladies want me to be at their beck and call just because of sex we would both enjoy. Unfortunately for them, I'm not a pussy nigga, I don't beg for sex, neither do I pay for it because it's free. I'd rather concentrate on making more money which I'm doing and have sex whenever I want to. These ladies would give it free to a rich nigga and beckon on a broke nigga to foot their bills.

3 Likes

Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by MightySparrow: 7:56am On Jul 04, 2019
gbosaa:

Can’t he prepare for the big task ahead?

He has to warm up and play some friendly matches na before the main event.
Ok na. I wish him sexful Al - jannah
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by chikago1: 11:29am On Jul 04, 2019
I'll say gud riddance
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by respect80(m): 1:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
JustSomeDude:
You should know I meant that figuratively. "Can't remember the last time I had sex", meaning it's been long since I had sex.
I love sex but it doesn't really freak me. These ladies want me to be at their beck and call just because of sex we would both enjoy. Unfortunately for them, I'm not a pussy nigga, I don't beg for sex, neither do I pay for it because it's free. I'd rather concentrate on making more money which I'm doing and have sex whenever I want to. These ladies would give it free to a rich nigga and beckon on a broke nigga to foot their bills.

I know of course. Just trying to pull your legs grin

1 Like

Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by JBoss25(m): 5:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
JustSomeDude:

why don't you believe in God?
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by victorian(f): 7:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
JBoss25:
why don't you believe in God?

He's still a kid

What else do u expect?

Youths ,his age, are either like him or like the Saudi Prince.

But with time and more years added to his age, he will stop sagging his Jeans and adding dreads to his hair, choose either God or the Devil!

When responsiblities comes, he will man up! grin
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by DonroxyII: 4:34pm On Jul 06, 2019
One science student has Japa ..... Unfortunately, he died in delirium...... Our body is oddly configured ..... God is Great !!!
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by FarahAideed: 7:26pm On Jul 06, 2019
OkuFaba:
I don't do drugs I don't do meths, can his father adopt me already??

Then who will adopt you father ? Abeg stay in your place grin grin

1 Like

Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by sisisioge: 8:32am On Jul 07, 2019
What a dreadful waste! Fine rich boy gone like that! May God be merciful on him.
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by titi4fola(f): 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2019
May Allah wipes aways his sins & grants him Aljanat Firdaous..#Ameen.
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by LewinskyMon: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2019
angry
Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by dangotesmummy: 9:41am On Aug 18, 2019
tyup:

Lol the guy would be happy sef cause he'll still get about 72virgins from Allah to make him more happy

what an exciting extracurricular pvssy grin
certainly

Re: United Arab Emirates Emir's Son Found Dead In London After Drug, Sex Party(Pics) by GOFRONT(m): 11:23am On Aug 18, 2019
undecided

Drug?, sex party? By an Arabian??......Haba, That's a forbidden act, Civilization taken too far..

And over here, anytime I try to unwind by taking Only one Can of Hero beer, they tryna avoid me like a plague!!!

Religion, truely the Opium of Nigerians!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amb. Richard Franklin reveals AY's Love for children months after DiscovermeProj / Photos!!!kylie Jenner Getting Butt Injections To Get Kim Kardashian Booty / 18+ Singer Salawa Abeni Nude Photos Leaked(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.