Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution (14170 Views)

Imo Guber: Tony Nwulu In Good Start, Wins Polling Unit / 2019 Imo Governorship: Moment Emeka Ihedioha & Tony Nwulu Campaigns Met / Mentally Deranged Man Slams Okorocha, Predicts Tony Nwulu As Next Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by porshnuel: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2019
drizslim:
U go use am cook?
Obaseki
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
You're on point Hon. Tony Nwulu.
Such people don't deserve to be in a position of leadership/authority.
Anyway, he has apologized for his actions and i do hope he would have learnt his lesson from this huge mistake.
Also, i do hope the lady would accept his apology and forgive him wholeheartedly.
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by DameB(f): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2019
Heineken:
I tell you. Na bastard pikin dem go slap hyn mother for hyn front, see the person go dey ask question. We go do am anyhow....

Before the case was made public fear nor go let her people talk o. Make them nor become modern day Uriah
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Sonnobax15(m): 9:08pm On Jul 03, 2019
Enouqh of these reactions....chebi sen. Abbo has come out publicly to ask for forqivenex??...Every further reactions and protest should be channelled to other problems we Niqerians are facinq...
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by SANCTO: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2019
To err is human they say, since the senator has.admitted his wrong and apologized, I think he should be forgiven. Nigeria and holier than thou attitude. Even some wife beaters and GF beaters are calling for the Senator's head on a platter. Ok kill the Senator if apologies from him is not acceptable to you.
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by jidestroud(m): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
My humble submission to the #SlappnatorAbbo;

Nothing must happen to him. Most of us Nigerians are SlappnatorAbbos waiting only to be given a taste of power before we evolve.

By the way, *only 7 slaps* we are shouting up and down, calling for his head; ordinary 7 slaps ooooo.

Was it not in this same country *a sitting senator* lead a group of thugs into the red Chambers and stole the Mace? What ever happened to him? *Same is now the Deputy Senate President of the 9th Assembly* . Walahi, Nigeria is a joke!!! In a sane country, such crimes would bag nothing less than a 21 years jail term. But na naija na, everything happens in the zoo.

Yet, we call for the head of a senator that only dished out *7 hot slaps in a S.ex toy Shop?*

Whatever happened to the Governor caught on tape receiving kickback bribes in dollars? We went ahead and brought him back to power...

*SlappnatorAbbo* has asked for forgiveness and yes I forgive him jare. Nothing surprises me in the zoo again. At least una don Stop *RUGA*

#LeaveSlappnatorAbboAlone
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by DameB(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
ednut1:
There is something Toronto like about this man

Lmao

Please expatiate on Toronto-like
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by lebanonboy: 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
I swear if na my sister or girlfriend, each slap na 5 million.
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by adedayoa2(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
Ofcos, the man slapped the lady over and over again. Choi!!! E too much, haba
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Heineken(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
DameB:

Before the case was made public fear nor go let her people talk o. Make them nor become modern day Uriah
hahahahahah I tell you. I dey follow vex badly. I hate that kind of thing Sha. See as the bastard dey slap woman. E too much
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by ednut1(m): 9:18pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Benekruku(m): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
NoSidonLook:
The trend hunters will grab this incident now and turn it to something else

Inasmuch as I condemn the senator for his show of shame and stupidity, I think he has apologized and I am certain sense will not make him repeat it a second time

What he needs to do now is compensate the lady he assaulted and personally apologize to her

Some of us may have done worse so we shouldn't be quick to condemn
He is a human too

No doubt he overreacted. And he is foolish for doing such, I can't imagine myself being so foolish to act in that manner...but the deed has been done...he has come out to man up to his stupid actions and should do the needful

He deserves a second chance...and if he is wise he will use this as a medium to push the women rights cause in the Senate

Those calling for his head should cast the first stone if they are without sin

Nuff said

Just say we should go and release all the prisoners in our maximum prisons since we all sinners.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by DameB(f): 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
Heineken:
hahahahahah I tell you. I dey follow vex badly. I hate that kind of thing Sha. See as the bastard dey slap woman. E too much

He will do worse in the future, but will be more cautious that he's not caught on camera. His first response says a lot about him
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by sunkoye: 9:19pm On Jul 03, 2019
That guy has violent spirit of a rapist. He should be investigated.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by XTHRONE(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
Heineken:
I tell you. Na bastard pikin dem go slap hyn mother for hyn front, see the person go dey ask question. We go do am anyhow....

As in, that guy went over board, He may be assaulting his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Heineken(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2019
XTHRONE:

As in, that guy went over board, He may be assaulting his wife.
bro no may there. The wife is probably with him because he's a senator. Hyn must dey beat the wife.... I wonder Sha. To even abuse woman sef I no fit not to talk of touching.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by DaRuud(m): 9:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
I have watched this movie
Scene 1: Guy slaps lady

Scene 2 : Online protest .

Scene 3 : PDP ask him to apologise .

Scene 4: Senator apologises .

Scene 5 : Police sheath their swords.

Scene 6 : More protest and call for resignation

Scene 7 : Ministererial List released or Ruga Agenda Suspended

Scene 8 : Nigerians deliberate on the issues

Scene 9: Nugerians forget about Sen. Elisha , Live move on.

Scene 10: Nigerians looking for the next story.

[quote aut]

Hon. Tony Nwulu. The progenitor of Not Too Young To Run Act, Coordinator of Not Too Young to Run Movement and Former UPP Candidate for Imo State 2019 Governorship tussle has reacted to the recent disposition of Sen. Elisha Abbo and his sex scandal development, stating that it was a blow on the face young legislators and youth participation in governance.

In his words, he says, "The unfortunate allegations of physical assaults captured in a viral video involving Sen.Elisha Abbo, the youngest senator in this 9th Assembly is indeed shocking.

The NOTTOOYOUNGTORUN movement strongly condemn this assault and calls on relevant security agencies (The police) to investigate this matter dispassionately and bring perpetrators to Account.

There's no doubt that this action will rub off on the senate, However as a movement we are conscious of the various commentaries on this ignoble action but want to reassure the Nigerian youths and the people that this is not a true reflection of who we are.

The Nigeria youth is hardworking, decent and committed to building a great country.

We call on all youths to be guided by the pristine character of sobriety, morality, principles and competence in all spheres of life.

We stand in solidarity with the lofty heights that our Nation is striving for. God bless Nigeria".

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/07/tony-nwulu-condemn-sex-assualt-by.html?m=1
[/quote]
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by babakb: 9:32pm On Jul 03, 2019
Benekruku:

Just say we should go and release all the prisoners in our maximum prisons since we all sinners.

Don't mind the useless guy, how can this horrible crime be forgiven, the thug of a senator should be behind bars where he belongs.

In fact i will be very disappointed if the people that voted him fail to initiate the process of his recall.
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Alejobs: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
Nobody can make you angry without your permission
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by TANID(m): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2019
MayorofNaija:
Like How Much Is To Complete This Kind Of Building And How Many Rooms Is This Building?
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by NkemChukwudi: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
festacman:
There is little doubt that baby Senator Elisha Abbo's sense of pride and bloated ego will certainly create problems for him in his political sojourn. He needs to change to excel.

His political sojourn has come to an abrupt end, bastard!
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by NkemChukwudi: 9:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
You're on point Hon. Tony Nwulu.
Such people don't deserve to be in a position of leadership/authority.
Anyway, he has apologized for his actions and i do hope he would have learnt his lesson from this huge mistake.
Also, i do hope the lady would accept his apology and forgive him wholeheartedly.

I hate all you stupid FORGIVERS! Are you all mad? This is how we forgive treasury looters and horrible Indian and Lebanese employers. Oloshi people of Nigeria. Foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Criticaltemp: 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2019
I still dont see anything wrong slapping that girl.. She deserved every slap.. Girls are seriously annoying
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by koyyess: 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2019
What are they waiting for
Prosecute and kick out that f@ggot animal!!
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by owila4luv(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
we don tire for this issue abeg make person hear word
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by nep2ra(m): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2019
NoSidonLook:
The trend hunters will grab this incident now and turn it to something else

Inasmuch as I condemn the senator for his show of shame and stupidity, I think he has apologized and I am certain sense will not make him repeat it a second time

What he needs to do now is compensate the lady he assaulted and personally apologize to her

Some of us may have done worse so we shouldn't be quick to condemn
He is a human too

No doubt he overreacted. And he is foolish for doing such, I can't imagine myself being so foolish to act in that manner...but the deed has been done...he has come out to man up to his stupid actions and should do the needful

He deserves a second chance...and if he is wise he will use this as a medium to push the women rights cause in the Senate

Those calling for his head should cast the first stone if they are without sin

Nuff said

He committed an offence worthy of prosecution.

He should be charged to court and prosecuted.

That's the only way he would learn.

No sentiments here.

1 Like

Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by Lanre4uonly(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

I hate all you stupid FORGIVERS! Are you all mad? This is how we forgive treasury looters and horrible Indian and Lebanese employers. Oloshi people of Nigeria. Foolish people
And you think there is sense in what you wrote above? Please, sit down & go through your submissions again okay?
However, i want to believe you read through the lines of my submissions carefully, that i never supported the senator's show of shame.
It would be of good to you if you start respecting other people's opinions/views on any issues rather than coming to a public/social platform to show people how mannerless you are.
Honestly, you need to work on your temperament okay?
Mind you, i don't respond to mentions like this, but i only deem it fit to respond to this. Therefore, i'm done with you my brother.
Peace.
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by NEDULASER(m): 12:14am On Jul 04, 2019
The power of social media
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by awoluyi(m): 5:09am On Jul 04, 2019
Uncontrolled Anger leads to (D)Anger that can be avoided. In the video, I noticed that Bibra displayed more maturity than the arrogant senator and was able to put her anger under control. Now that Abbo has apologized; what is to follow? Can it therefore be taken that Abbo has not committed an offence? Apology by a man of depraved mind is not enough evidence that he will not repeat such a disgraceful conduct again.Would SIA have accepted apology if it was Bibra that attacked him? This man should be charged to court and jailed. Let his position be taken by another person from his senatorial district. For Nigerians to become disciplined citizens we should start enforcing our laws. We can not continue with the present display of lawlessness in our society.
Re: Tony Nwulu Condemns Elisha Abbo, Demands His Prosecution by terzurum(m): 10:11am On Jul 04, 2019
drizslim:
U go use am cook?
Take ya time, stop talking about my Uncle OBJ

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ibrahim Obanikoro Domiciliary Account Ban: Why It's Stupid / INEC Releases List Of Polling-units For The Mock Accreditation On 4th February / Does The Supreme Court Have Original Jurisdiction Over Naira Deadline Case?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.