Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,906 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Breaking: Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo Makes Tearful Apology (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo Makes Tearful Apology (video) (419 Views)

Is Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo HIV/AIDS Positive? / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store / Who Is Elisha Abbo? Biography Of Senator At Adult Toy Shop Assaulting Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo Makes Tearful Apology (video) by EkunKekere: 9:35pm On Jul 03, 2019
The embattled senator representing Adamawa North senatorial district, Elisha Abbo, has publicly apologised to Nigerians for assaulting a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-VJwovf6Eg&app

The assault, which occurred on May 11, was done in the presence of an armed policeman, who rather than assisting the victim, arrested her.

Mr Abbo apologised on Wednesday when he addressed journalists in Abuja.

“It is with a deep sense of remorse and responsibility that I, Senator Ishaku Abbo, profoundly apologize to all Nigerians, the Senate, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), my family, friends as well as our mothers, the Nigerian women.

“I personally apologize to Bibra (the victim) and her family for my action towards her, which has brought immense discomfort in our body polity.

“I have never been known or associated with such actions in the past.

“Regardless of what transpired prior to my expression of anger, I am sincerely sorry and plead that all men and women of good conscience should have the heart to forgive me.

“To err is human, to forgive is divine. To the church of God everywhere in the world, I am sorry. As an ambassador of Christ, much is expected of me.

“My family and religious upbringing do not give approval of such conduct and for this, as a leader, I seek forgiveness before God and all those who feel offended by my action.

“Indeed, this episode has taught me very great lessons, but as a private citizen and a public officer, particularly as a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria upon whom public confidence is bestowed,”
Mr Abbo said as he broke down in tears.

He assured Nigerians, especially the youth of Adamawa North, of his good conduct at all time.

OAM4J Lalasticlala Mynd44

https://plustvafrica.com/news/breaking-elisha-abbo-apologises-begs-for-forgiveness/
Re: Breaking: Senator Ishaku Elisha Abbo Makes Tearful Apology (video) by Turantula(m): 9:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
Hope he will apologize to his cell mates

(1) (Reply)

My People From The Better South South (SE&SS) Do Not Be Deceived It's A Ploy / Akpabio Plots Removal Of EFCC Zonal Head ...as Top APC Chieftains Dump Him / Breaking: Kwara Gov Takes Budget Meeting To 'special Needs School'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.