Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! (1899 Views)

Federal Fire Service FFS Recruitment Portal Open 2023/2024 / Federal Fire Service (FFS) List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2018 - CDFIPB / Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by autoposh(m): 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by kunleweb: 9:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
This is strong o. Where's the proof of bring defrauded.

1 Like

Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by Calyb(m): 9:59pm On Jul 03, 2019
In Nigeria, the more you look, the less you see. Guys millions are out there looking for what you have in your hands, so shaaaaaarap

5 Likes

Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by psucc(m): 10:06pm On Jul 03, 2019
Sir, you even need to thank God. Nigeria is such a country that even got officials no longer abuse by the papers they signed. What if at the end they tell you your name is not among those who did the documentation?

plead op, do yöu hear when Prisons list go come?

3 Likes

Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by Kingzy4pep(m): 6:11am On Jul 04, 2019
I get your point though but Please pass the offer to me if you aren't interested.

2 Likes

Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by phrase(m): 7:00am On Jul 04, 2019
pls don't bother people here with your petty problem.... when you were lobbying for the job nobody was there

4 Likes

Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by lereinter(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2019
You paid the 700k ?
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by osato45: 11:42am On Jul 04, 2019
why did you wipe the yearly salary on the letter?
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by Robisky001(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Just give me the offer letter and then you can go and retrieve the job you resigned from.
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by DeanOlamide(m): 12:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
autoposh:
Nairaland, help us make this get to source so it can be probed. We applied to FFS after a public advert clearly indicating GL 09 to be for professional certifications and Master degrees. We got a successful email, we did our initial documentation in Oct 2018 as GL 09, we were called for a general documentation at sheda as GL 09 officers in Jan 2019 and finally we got sms on May 29 2019 to come for collection of APL and resume camping June 30th only for us to be placed on GL 08 meanwhile we'd been made to resign from our various work.
When i asked the officers from board they said 'you can aswell reject the offer'! Y? Its painful. Goodness knows I would hv rejected 08 if i hadn't resigned. Let powers that be come to our aid. We are helpless.
i made calls to different locations and i was told no one was placed on GL 09! let them explain d reason for the deceit! They deceived us!! NL pls hlp us reach out to powers that be. I m devastated right nw. I have MSc in disaster management and Msc Finance. Why shld i b placed on the same cadre wt a person that has bsc English when i m actually bringing my competencies to bear. Prominent media houses,
pls hlp me nd hlp others!

Oga keep quiet and accept the offer.....

Coming here to disturb us, don’t worry we will carry placards for you .....

Please Reject the Offer biko..

3 Likes

Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by kingkuntaval: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
DeanOlamide:

Oga keep quiet and accept the offer.....

Coming here to disturb us, don’t worry we will carry placards for you

Please Reject the Offer biko..

He should keep quiet and enjoy the offer... for real?

Do you even have COMMON SENSE?

Someone was blatantly robbed, and he should just act like nothing happened.
You're f... stupid. No apologies.
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by heskeyw(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
How much is their salary? E reach 100k? Asking for a friend
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by Burchester: 2:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
So hide the salary... hmm naija
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by DrTims(m): 2:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
I need such connect ooo angry
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
kingkuntaval:

He should keep quiet and enjoy the offer... for real?

Do you even have COMMON SENSE?

Someone was blatantly robbed, and he should just act like nothing happened.
You're f... stupid. No apologies.
He wasn't robbed of anything. If he's not okay with the level 8, he can as well reject the offer. Case closed!

1 Like

Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by kingkuntaval: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
EditLord:
He wasn't robbed of anything. If he's not okay with the level 8, he can as well reject the offer. Case closed!

If I had to resign from my previous workplace, with hope of getting a higher paying job as clearly stipulated on the CDFIPB website, only to be assigned to a lesser role afterwards, if that isn't robbery, then what is it.
What is wrong is wrong. F***k Nigeria.
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by chloride6: 4:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wasnt your grade indicated on your offer letter?

Why didnt you accept this offer before resigning your old job?
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
kingkuntaval:

If I had to resign from my previous workplace, with hope of getting a higher paying job as clearly stipulated on the CDFIPB website, only to be assigned to a lesser role afterwards, if that isn't robbery, then what is it.
I'm sorry that came out wrong, I replied you from my own point of view. I'm a jobless graduate that applied for the FFS as well, I wasn't even shortlisted for screening. So I've always thought people that were lucky to get appointment letter would be glad. I guess things are not always the way it seems

1 Like

Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by abefeabebi(m): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
kingkuntaval:

bro, is it compulsory one resign from previous job before accepting the offer. guess that is d purpose of request for bvn number and statement of account,bcs am about to enter similar shoe of NPS
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by Donpenny(m): 6:56pm On Jul 04, 2019
cool and you think u av gone anonymous by cursory ur details. I laugh in Chinese . Those of you that applied with master are very few and very few of you if not 2-3 got the job. So from these statistic they can fish you out if you don't take caution with the way you handle this your issue. I understand ur pain but why not wait till we get to camp and resolve it amicably. You think you can fight the government and win even as a new recruit? Enough is enough for the wise
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by Sunday40: 8:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
Your Own is good that you got your appointment letter,what of me that did documentation,and I did get invitation.
Re: CDFIPB Has Scammed Us. FFS Has Scammed Us! by micflo28(m): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
You have written out of ignorance. What is the big difference btwn salary of GL 08 and GL 09 just 5000 naira. You just dragged the reputation of your agency to the mud. Its an unfair indictment. I know because i am presently in a sister agency. Be rest assured they will effect correction and give u ur appriopriate rank u applied with at the point of harmonization of ur documents

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Insight Communication Salary Scale? / Intercontinental Bank Hopefuls / The Job Interview: A Quick Guide To Basic Principles And Strategy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.