Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,233 members, 7,829,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Greatest Ordeal In Life - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Greatest Ordeal In Life (315 Views)

Some Of The World First Greatest Inventions And Happening. / My Journey So Far In Life Has Been Amazing, And I Want To Thank God For That. / Kenya's CNN Cetera Jeff Koinangi Narrates His Ordeal In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Greatest Ordeal In Life by Sunnyflex(m): 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
I experience the worst day of my life in shoprite this night, just few hours ago.
An ordeal I will never forget in a hurry! I was pressed and decided to obey the call of nature, by making used of one of there restrooms. I went inside the restroom, unknown to me there was no tissue inside. I never imagine such! Chai!!!

I realised lately when I have finished using it, only for me to apply the tissue on my bum bum, it dawned on me, there was no tissue paper. behold I was shocked to my marrow.Was left stranded, almost 40mins, waiting for whom to beckon on. There restroom is made in such a way that, there is no running tap attached to it.

Eventually I saw a man who just finished with his, beckoned on him & explained to him. He quickly gave me the remnant of one of the tissue paper remaining in one of the restrooms.

This is purely a dereliction of duty from the cleaning dept.
A very big shame to the image of Shoprite; a reputable and famous mall, not only in Nigeria, but Africa at large.

I wish I saw their manager, I would have given him the piece of my mind vehemently!

Such oversight should not be happening in a reputable mall like Shoprite���
Re: My Greatest Ordeal In Life by Nobody: 12:17am On Jul 04, 2019
Sorry, i was the one that used up the last tissue paper, i forgot to tell the management to replace.

(1) (Reply)

Oluwo Ifa Of Ijebuland Vows To Attack Killer Herdsmen, Bandits With Charms / WAY Partners With Bayelsa Youth Leader To Host International Youth Day / Small Cooling Van Needed In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.