Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis (1838 Views)

How I Made Good Profits With PAMM Service / Investing On Land Or Buying A Car For Uber: Which Is The Better? / Earn Good Profits Monthly By Investing With A Tested And Trusted Pamm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis by Joyofu(f): 8:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Do you know you can make money monthly and be financially free please don't ask for me to leave all the info here kindly message me on what'sapp if you are interested to know more +2348120506420
Re: Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis by Joyofu(f): 9:47am On Jul 05, 2019
Joyofu:
Do you know you can make money monthly and be financially free please don't ask for me to leave all the info here kindly message me on what'sapp if you are interested to know more
+2348120506420

message me now for more info the month is just starting this invest works on calendar month
Re: Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis by Joyofu(f): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Joyofu:
Do you know you can make money monthly and be financially free please don't ask for me to leave all the info here kindly message me on what'sapp if you are interested to know more +2348120506420

Make up to 100% your capital monthly
Re: Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis by aojully: 2:31pm On Jul 06, 2019
Joyofu:

Make up to 100% your capital monthly
There is no such business

1 Like

Re: Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis by Joyofu(f): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2019
aojully:

There is no such business

You can find out for yourself give me a call or text on what'sapp in will put you through
Re: Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis by Joyofu(f): 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2019
Joyofu:

Make money investing online today call +2348120506420
Re: Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis by Joyofu(f): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Joyofu:

Make money investing online today call +2348120506420

Still paying incase you are interested
Re: Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis by Joyofu(f): 7:01pm On Jul 23, 2019
Kenni700:
We are tired of all these rubbish FOREX INVESTMENT and bla bla bla.

This your own na scam!
Go find something more useful to do with ur time and ur life!

Why did you say so where you scammed?
Re: Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis by Joyofu(f): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2019
Kenni700:

Did I hear you say SCAMMED?

1. The trader that traded for me @ some point used sweet words that even you have never heard...that he can trade with so much professionalism bla bla bla.
Las las I funded my acct with 10,000USD. In 1 week he made almost 3,000USD But the next week,my balance was about 700USD. That was my very first lesson from this over hyped business called Forex.

When I went to learn Forex trades myself,I realized that it was much more than all these useless ads on NL about 50%,100%,200% and all the rubbish to deceive people.

Have been trading Forex for long as a part time business and I make BTW 15 to 25% per month depending even if I do still have some trade positions dat cud be hanging for almost 2 months a times.
Non of these scams tell investors that they could loss their money in less than 3weeks.

When I started trading Forex myself,I lost about 5m in the first one year @ various points. Then I knew Forex was not rice and beans.

2. There is no investment upon the surface of the earth that gives investors 30% returns per month let alone 50% or 100% as stated on this thread.
MNM tried it and sank faster than Titanic while I warned everyone in it.I don't take parts in such "investments" because its lame and unreal!

Only naive and gullible people fall for such get rich quick schemes and later we will start seeing posts of "Someone scammed me in NL,how do I recover my money".

So you see....no sustainable investment can offer this crap of 100% roi especially on Forex.

Oga its paying oh
Re: Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis by delawal: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2019
Joyofu:

Oga its paying oh
if its paying as u claimed by now u suppose dn reach pass dangote. u won't even have time to come here to lure some naive minds

3 Likes

Re: Make Good Profits Investing On Monthly Basis by Nebsochi: 4:16pm On Oct 03, 2019
It's a scam they are owing me and my guy over $3,000

Please do not invest!!!

SCAM!!!

(1) (Reply)

Please Anyone With Trusted And Legit Online Click, watch videos And Get Paid / Earn 300k Monthly / Sun Power Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.