Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

How A Family Friend Scam Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Family Friend Scam Me (637 Views)

Man Brutally Murdered By Family Friend Over New Car, Body Squeezed Inside Drum / SOS - A Family Friend Was Kidnapped In Kuje, Abuja / 8-year-old Girl Raped And Murdered By A Family Friend In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Family Friend Scam Me by Olorigbogboade: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2019
ROGUE ALERT!

Like a wise lady once said, "a rogue by another name behaves absolutely the same."

It is with a great sense of responsibility and a humble quest for justice that I write to bring to the notice of the entire public, a grade-A rogue who goes by the name, DARAMOLA OLATUNBOSUN. He happens to be an old acquaintance with whom we've lost touch until few months leading to this event. We had met perchance and learning he's still into car dealing, we decided to have him get our much needed car, AUDI A4.

After an agreement was reached. We were to pay a whopping 850K for start, to offset the 350K balance upon receipt of the item.The deal was sealed and transaction ensued. 850K was sent to him and, that was the end.
Better late than never, we know the right time to have published this disclaimer was early last year, 17th February to be precise, when the incidence had just clocked a year but, the loose old tie we once shared with him kept us obliged to give him some more Grace notwithstanding his being incommunicado and off the grid almost all the while. So, we sure did give him grace and allowed him a great time for the benefit of doubt, like we hadn't really worked off our butts and lived underfinanced just to hit the target, because, we really did!

However though, we decided to get some members of the extended family involved as he was a friend of the family but again, effort to make a head and tail of
the situation went down the drain till eventually we lost my father in-law, who's like the chief Mediator.

Now the whole deal is over two years old and there's nothing to show for our hard earned money other than deep regret, misery and routine nightmare of navigating our daily rather busy lives hopping from one bike to the next and the next, from children's school, to the office, the market, to functions and most other times, to Church.

We do not certainly hope to continue this way thus, we solicit your kind favour and support to help share this broadcast across all social media handles, groups and pages till it gets to the immediate families and closest friends of our now rogue so that perhaps someone else wouldn't fall his victim and we on the other hand could make sense of the saga.

Thank you in anticipation of your cooperation.
Mrs Olajumoke Gbogboade

PS: Always remember to mentally screen old friends or acquaintances before welcoming them back to your lives. They could prove very fatal.

Re: How A Family Friend Scam Me by adecz: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2019
Why didn't you get him arrested?

It is a clear case of criminal breach of trust
& obtaining under false pretenses.

Efcc or even police will immediately
jump on this matter & your money will
be returned.

He must have used the money to settle
his rent & empowered his girlfriend grin grin grin grin

I very close friend tried this type of scam on me,
I got my money back & almost jailed him
in addition.

E be like say you no serious sef
sad angry
Re: How A Family Friend Scam Me by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2019
See the guy be like Blom-Blom.
Re: How A Family Friend Scam Me by Abimbola198212: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2019
This one na jarule.. professional thief
Re: How A Family Friend Scam Me by Olorigbogboade: 4:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
TarOrfeek:

See the guy be like Blom-Blom.

Pls I no fit laugh now.
The tin dey pain me ooo.
Make Una help me broadcast
God bless u as u do.
Re: How A Family Friend Scam Me by Olorigbogboade: 4:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Abimbola198212:
This one na jarule.. professional thief
U can say that again
Re: How A Family Friend Scam Me by shogsman(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
Someone scammed me of 250k last week Friday too,everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner,you'll get the bastard eventually.
Re: How A Family Friend Scam Me by Hoodbilonia: 6:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Me that loat 6m within 2yrs
I regret everyday
Greed is bad,i must admit
Re: How A Family Friend Scam Me by ramifickolade: 4:21pm On Jul 06, 2019
shogsman:
Someone scammed me of 250k last week Friday too,everyday is for the thief but one day is for the owner,you'll get the bastard eventually.
How?
Re: How A Family Friend Scam Me by francisbarrack(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Infinix note 4 pro
3Gig Ram
32Gig Rom
D casing Is kinda rough
30k (neg)

Location Osun/ibadan

(1) (Reply)

RAPE: How To Avoid Stories That Touch. / Out Of The 21 Drug Peddlers On Death Roll In Indonesia 20 Are From Anambra – Abi / Man Who Used A Blade To Cut A Lady's Bag To Steal Her Phone, Arrested In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.