Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,340 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja (46881 Views)

Olamide's Babymama, Maria Okan Wears Bikini For The First Time In Public (Photo) / Maria Okan, Olamide's Babymama Is Caring For Their Baby Alone / Maria Okan Reportedly Pregnant For Olamide - Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by akdjr(m): 11:42am On Jul 04, 2019
Multiply the world.

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by tundeontop: 11:43am On Jul 04, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Yoruba men like Alex Ekwueme the mongrel who impregnated a married woman TWICE!

Or the lecherous Ojukwu who was secretly sleeping with his god-daughter and married her out of shame when he was caught.
this one weak me o

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Bizibi(m): 11:43am On Jul 04, 2019
Onyi22:
If na me, I no go abort the pregnancy ooooo, na a very big opportunity for me to dy famous be that oooo,
it's not easy to carry a child of a super star , Baby mama day pay pass ashawo work
then you will start disturbing us on social media about the baby daddy inability to pay for child support.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by crackhouse(m): 11:53am On Jul 04, 2019
comshots:
Olamide don join wizkid and davido who dey always give ugly gels belle.
na ugly girls dey trip for them pass. Fine gals get time?

5 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by laydoh(m): 11:54am On Jul 04, 2019
Aswear the two chicks wowo. Olamide no get eyes. Beauty plenty for market na.

3 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Sterope(f): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2019
Why didn't he protect himself too? Why did he expose his baby mama to STDs? The one that forgave him should be ready to deal with the consequences.

Beverlyjean:

But y dint she take pills... It's certain that she planned it out... A woman her age can't claim ignorance, any woman that's above 23 that gets pregnant, just know that she planned on getting pregnant

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by AsaBlackheart(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2019
Aonkuuse:
She did the right thing. If a guy ask you to abort, just try and give birth to the child and give him to kill simple

Read the article well

She approached him and asked for money to terminate the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Martinez39(m): 11:59am On Jul 04, 2019
If this story is true, I say that she smartly played Olamide. Men must learn to control themselves and deal with their sexual weakness. To a woman, you are just a utility. If you leave yourself vulnerable, you will be ruthlessly exploited. grin

4 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by laydoh(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Onyi22:
If na me, I no go abort the pregnancy ooooo, na a very big opportunity for me to dy famous be that oooo,
it's not easy to carry a child of a super star , Baby mama day pay pass ashawo work
So you mean you are ashawo ?

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by BoboKush(m): 12:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
iamsea:
Why did she collect the 2milly if she knew she isnt aborting the pregnancy? I'm sure she kept the pregnancy cuz she wan dey collect child support monthly.. Olamide should collect his 2milly b4 he starts paying her any child support..

Shey make she fly go London ni.... Abi u didn't hear she resign
Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by joseph1832(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
I'm sure one day when that child grows up, someone will dig up this bit of news and tell child the daddy paid 2 million to terminate him or her.

3 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by mozzking: 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
Sharp girl with igbo girl sense grin

For your original hair and wigs at wholesale price check my signature

whats so sharp in having a child out of wedlock, rembember say child support no even sure, this is nigeria
Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by gladisa7: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
all this musicians no know wetin b condom!

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Dinho20(m): 12:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
SOME STUPID THINGS GIRLS DO IN THE NAME OF LOVE:
1.) LIVING IN THE SAME ROOM WITH A MAN WHO HAS NOT PAID YOUR PRIDE-PRICE; THIS IS FOOLISHNESS OF YOU.
2.) WEARING THE ENGAGEMENT RING OF A MAN WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW YOUR PARENTS OR HOUSE.
3.) GIVING YOUR VIRGINITY TO A MAN WHO HAS NOT PAID YOUR BRIDE-PRICE. YOU HAVE LOST YOUR DIGNITY IN LIFE.
4.) DISOBEYING YOUR PARENTS FOR THE SAKE OF A MAN YOU ARE DATING. YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND.
5.) GIVING SEX TO A MAN SIMPLY BECAUSE HE PROMISED TO MARRY YOU. YOU HAVE LOST THE GLORY IN YOU MY DEAR.
6.) USING YOUR BOYFRIEND'S PICTURE AS YOUR PROFILE PICTURE ON SOCIAL NETWORK, THUS CHASING AWAY SERIOUS AND POTENTIAL SUITORS. HEY, YOU HAVE MISSED IT ALL.
7.) SENDING YOUR NUDE PICTURES TO YOUR BOYFRIEND. THAT IS SHAME ON YOU AND YOUR FOOLISH ATTITUDE.
8.) COOKING FOOD AND WASHING CLOTHES FOR YOUR BOYFRIEND, WHEN YOU HAVE NEVER HELPED YOUR PARENTS IN KITCHEN NOR WASH CLOTH FOR THEM. THIS IS ALTAR STUPIDITY.
BE WISE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Dinho20(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
THE TRUTH ABOUT MARRIAGE AND SEX:
SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY.
MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED AND APPROVED BY GOD(THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH).
WHEN YOU ARE FULLY MARRIED, YOU HAVE RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER ANY TIME, ANY HOUR, AND ANY DAY YOU WANT, IT'S APPROVED BY GOD.
BUT, WHEN YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE, IT'S A SIN UNTO GOD, AND YOU ARE BRINGING/PLACING AN INDELIBLE CURSE UPON YOUR HEAD.
TO BE FOREWARNED IS TO BE FOREARMED...!!!

3 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by akmath: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
LisaAnne:

Some men just come to this world to distribute sperm everywhere
Lisa Ann! Lisa Ann! Lisa Ann, abeg make person remind me where I know this name from.
Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Kvngwitty(m): 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chronicgenius:
Ewo!...Olamide self na scam las las...To think I was actually commending the guy yesterday for sticking to d same woman DAT gave birth to his first son makes me feel awkward���

No you don’t have to say he’s a scam ....... we are all human beings and this conji of a thing don’t know pastor, imam or maybe you’re rapper

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by StUriah(m): 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
IamSoProlific:
Nice one baddosneh.

He was wise enough to open up early enough to his fiancée, the dude just gained just yet another love and respect from me.

For my kind of person, once my fiancée has forgiven me, I'm good. The said girl should go to hell for all I care.

Opportunists everywhere, she too wan be baby mama for cele.

Yeye something and senator Abbo!

You want your illegitimate child to grow up hating you? Of course, it was the mother's fault but that fault has become your own responsibility since you yourself did not protect yourself during sex with the woman.

Please note that we have so many frustrated ladies out there looking for noble attachment in the form of becoming 'Baby Mamas' to self-made millionaires in order to share in their glories, wealth and properties.

To be honest, most ladies don't really crave for love & marriage they would rather settle for what legacy they can manupulatively provide to their children as a way of securing their future.

Bastard children & Vagabonds have come to stay in our society. This is our reality.

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Auxigen(m): 12:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
comshots:
Olamide don join wizkid and davido who dey always give ugly gels belle.
As in e taya me oo.
Hw e look d face of dz one wn im b dy kpansh her. . . Hw much be Durex wey im no fit buy. . .I taya 4 sm celebs ah swear.

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Beverlyjean(f): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Sterope:
Why didn't he protect himself too? Why did he expose his baby mama to STDs? The one that forgave him should be ready to deal with the consequences.

Y do some of we women reason this way... It's not in the man's hand to protect himself but in the hands of the woman cos if it goes wrong, the woman will be the one to suffer it
Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Gkemz: 12:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
iamsea:
Why did she collect the 2milly if she knew she isnt aborting the pregnancy? I'm sure she kept the pregnancy cuz she wan dey collect child support monthly.. Olamide should collect his 2milly b4 he starts paying her any child support..

If your mum had terminated you in the womb, would you be alive supporting evil against an innocent child because she collected money to commit a bloodshed? Even though her intention may not be because she cares for the innocent child, however its good she spared the child's life no matter her reasons.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by adioolayi(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chronicgenius:
Ewo!...Olamide self na scam las las...To think I was actually commending the guy yesterday for sticking to d same woman DAT gave birth to his first son makes me feel awkward���

Same here....I couldn't delete my post hailing him as responsible "One man, One wife" guy

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by CorperKola: 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chronicgenius:

U're not awkward naw, jst naive
Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by IamSoProlific: 1:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
StUriah:

You want your illegitimate child to grow up hating you? Of course, it was the mother's fault but that fault has become your own responsibility since you yourself did not protect yourself during sex with the woman.

Please note that we have so many frustrated ladies out there looking for noble attachment in the form of becoming 'Baby Mamas' to self-made millionaires in order to share in their glories, wealth and properties.

To be honest, most ladies don't really crave for love & marriage they would rather settle for what legacy they can manupulatively provide to their children as a way of securing their future.

Bastard children & Vagabonds have come to stay in our society. This is our reality.

You're undeniably right, even if they had a binding legal agreement on terminating the child, it would be a thing of bitterness to the child when he grows, knowing fully well s/he was intended by the said dad to be aborted.

Such a dilemma and grave tie to encounter.

Most ladies know how to complicate life.

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by zoghys: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chronicgenius:

The girl is more of a scam than Olamide. If the story is true, then the girl really messed up. Make love, not babies, at least when you have an agreement of not having one.
Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Myself2(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Aonkueuse:
She did the right thing. If a guy ask you to abort, just try and give birth to the child and give him to kill simple

Ouchhhh

1 Like

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Awe4luv(m): 1:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Beverlyjean:
Just because u can't control urself for 5mins pleasure when u c big ass made this guy loose 2miilion ... And a forced child... But some women sha... Y dint she insist on condoms or take after act pills
If you are lucky to Bleep olamide would you have used a contraceptive?
Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Awe4luv(m): 1:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
Satan66:

If any stupid woman tried that on me.
I will beat her like a mad man!
I hope she's ready to become a single mother.
Drop your colourful urine in her first, then we will wait for you on nairaland to take up the matter
Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by ezewealth(m): 1:23pm On Jul 04, 2019
How can i have the kind of money he has and i go pregnant this kind of gal

2 Likes

Re: Maria Okan Refused To Abort Olamide Pregnancy After Collecting N2m- Instablog9ja by Sterope(f): 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
No one is saying otherwise however he will suffer it too. My problem is his decision to expose his family to harm, afterall he chose to have unprotected sex. He exposed her to risk, exposed his child to risk because if his selfish interest. Na their wahala

Beverlyjean:

Y do some of we women reason this way... It's not in the man's hand to protect himself but in the hands of the woman cos if it goes wrong, the woman will be the one to suffer it

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Signs Deal With Wema Bank (Video, Photo) / Cecilia Konamah: "I Was A Lesbian And My Husband Knows It" / Miracle Igbokwe And Tobi Bakre Are Lekucci Global Ambassadors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.