Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup (2905 Views)

People Bodyshame Me Because Of My Saggy Bo0bs - Lady Burst Into Tears In A Video / I Want Quarantine Goodies, Lady With Huge Bo0bs Cries Out (PHOTOS) / Princese Vitarah Expose Her Bo0bs Unclad In New Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup by Mrop(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2019
Popular male Barbie Bobrisky who has being flaunting his new set of bo0bs recently was spotted without makeup and without the bo0bs. Could the bo0bs be fake?

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bobrisky-bo0bs-miraculously-dissappear-as-he-was-spotted-without-makeup/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

Re: Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup by Mrop(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2019
smiley lol
Re: Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup by Aonkuuse(m): 8:34am On Jul 04, 2019
Don't mind this pretender. It's not just easy to claim you are a woman when even women are not finding it easy to be who they are.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup by nosiebaba(m): 8:37am On Jul 04, 2019
Shey he get breast before? Mtcheeew
Re: Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup by YOUNGELDER1(m): 8:44am On Jul 04, 2019
angry
Re: Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 04, 2019
You stylishly took a selfie in her at the background just to make jest of her abi.If na me I go seize that your refurbished iPhone wey you buy for jumia and smash am for ground.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup by LisaAnne(f): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2019
He knows those yaba boys would finish him if they see him with boobs

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:43am On Jul 04, 2019
plastic boobs
Re: Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup by simonlee(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Don't mind this pretender. It's not just easy to claim you are a woman when even women are not finding it easy to be who they are.

Re: Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup by Nobody: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2019
People will never mind their business

Even though his breast was real. What difference would it have made. It would have probably been implanted anyway.

I dont see why peepz keep hyping nonsense and ingredients
Re: Bobrisky Bo0bs Miraculously Dissappear As He Was Spotted Without Makeup by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 04, 2019
Mrop:
Popular male Barbie Bobrisky who has being flaunting his new set of bo0bs recently was spotted without makeup and without the bo0bs. Could the bo0bs be fake?

Watch Video below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bobrisky-bo0bs-miraculously-dissappear-as-he-was-spotted-without-makeup/

Cc lalasticlala Mynd44 Seun

He is a bewitched anti Christ rebel lunatic.

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Actor Lateef Adedimeji Set To Marry His Long Time Fiancee. / #BBNAIJA: Sir Dee Shades Tacha For Saying She Is Bigger Than Big Brother / God Qualified Tacha Is Trending Online - See Why And Top Tweets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.